剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
嘿 早上好
Hey. Good morning.
早上好 - 嘿
Good morning. - Hey.
好的 各位 听我说
All right, everybody, listen up.
大约一分钟前
As of about one minute ago,
环卫工人联盟拒绝了我们的最终提议
the sanitation workers union rejected our final offer.
他们现已正式罢♥工♥
They are now officially on strike.
真的啊?
It's happening?
我们要开始找找别的垃圾站
Let's start looking into alternative dumpsites.
空地 还有驳船
Vacant lots, barges...
新泽西
New Jersey.
这次罢♥工♥可能要持续数天 甚至数周
This strike could drag on for days, weeks,
甚至可能持续数月
maybe even months.
Mike 我得找些事打发记者 他们要把我逼疯了
Mike, I need something to tell the press. They're killing me.
罢♥工♥结束了 Pauly 结束了
The strike's over, Pauly... finished.
真的吗
Really?
可不是嘛
Oh, yeah.
你没在骗我 是吧?
You're not lying to me, are you?
要是这事没在今天下午前搞定
I would be disappointed
我会很失望的
if this thing wasn't settled by this afternoon.
老天 爱死这差事了
God, I love this job!
好了 虽然只多给我们了几个小时的时间
Ok, that's only going to buy us a couple hours,
但我不想在媒体面前争论这事
but I'm not debating this thing in the press.
那只会把谈判搞砸
It's only going to hurt negotiations.
现在 你们都知道规则
Now, you all know the rules.
谁跟Paul说出实情谁就罚10美元
Anybody who tells Paul the truth puts 10 bucks in the kitty.
这将是漫长的一天 各位
It's going to be a long day, people.
我们有街头出现了垃圾的问题
We got garbage in the streets.
我们有天气预报
We got a weather report calling
在预报90年代中期的温度 没有微风
for temperatures in the mid-90s with no breeze.
11点之后 整个城市要充斥着脚臭味了
By 11:00, the city's going to smell like a giant foot.
人们正亲手把自己推到东河里去
People are going to be hurling themselves into the east river,
我们都知道这一切的罪魁祸首是谁 不是吗?
and we all know who everybody's going to blame, don't we?
大家早上好啊
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 市长先生
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
嘿 Flaherty 我们城市还好吗
Hey, Flaherty, how's our city?
再好不过了 先生
Couldn't be better, sir.
这正是我想听到的
That's what I like to hear.
市长不太高兴
The Mayor is not happy.
是吗 真遗憾 你怎么样?
Sorry to hear about that. How you doing?
我很好 让我看看我的工作安排
I'm ok. Let me see my own schedule.
你应该没什么时间看了
You're not going to have time for it.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No. No. No.
你说了6遍"不" 可是工作表上才列了5件事
You gave me 6 nos. There's only 5 things on the list.
最后一个"不"是给你的 你随便怎么用那个"不"都可以
That last no, that's for you. You can use that however you want.
Karen -什么事
Karen. - Yes
Flaherty先生?
Mr. Flaherty?
我需要你帮我打个电♥话♥给Sabatino先生
I need you to get a Mr. Sabatino on the phone.
他是环卫工人联盟的头儿
He's the head of the sanitation workers union,
但他不想跟我们谈
and he doesn't want to talk to us,
所以你要帮我个忙 好吗?
so you're going to have to do me a favor,ok?
你知道的 不管发生什么
You know how, no matter what happens,
你总是那么乐观向上
you're always so cheerful
这让我们感觉怎么伤你心都没关系?
it just makes us all want to stab you through the heart?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
这对Sabatino先生不奏效
That's not going to work on Mr. Sabatino,
所以你得帮我个忙 好吗?
so you got to do me a favor, all right?
你去威胁那家伙 行吗?
You got to intimidate this guy, all right?
展示你的黑暗面
Tap into your darker side,
在你灵魂深处最愤怒的角落
that angry corner of your soul where violence reigns
充斥着暴♥力♥统治和肆意挥鞭的恐怖势力
and terror cracks the whip.
乐意至极
Okeydokey.
这只是个普通的性高♥潮♥
It was just a run-of-the-mill orgasm.
我不是想吓到你
I didn't mean to scare you.
等一下好吗 妈妈?
Could you hold a second, mom?
我给你计算出了几组新数据 Mike
I worked up some new numbers for you, Mike.
告诉我 Nikki
Talk to me, Nikki.
我们还没到那个程度 抛却健康保险和退休金计划
We're not there yet. Forget health insurance and pension plans.
我们不能体会到这些环卫工人的需求
We can't come close to what these sanitation workers are asking for.
再好好算一遍
Give it another pass.
可以 但我可没那么乐观
All right, but I wouldn't be optimistic.
噢 我会让你回到你妈身边的
Oh, I'll let you get back to your mom.
噢
Oh.
在她失去性功能之前
Before she loses her erection.
是的 没错 我们殷切地希望纽约人♥民♥
So, yes, we do hope that New Yorkers will continue
将继续以一贯的方式来打包处置他们的垃圾
to bag and dispose of their garbage in the usual manner.
还有别的问题吗?
Any other questions?
谁还有什么问题吗?
Anybody have any questions?
没有问题了 有吗 有吗?
Any questions at all? Anybody? Anybody?
什么问题 Ashley?
Yes, Ashley?
我是不是该理解为
Am I to understand you actually believe
你真的相信明天大家又会重新开始收集垃圾?
garbage pickup will resume tomorrow?
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes.
真心那样认为
With all my heart.
那就好玩了
That's interesting,
因为15分钟前 我跟Sabatino先生谈了
because I spoke to Mr. Sabatino about 15 minutes ago,
而我问他 他觉得罢♥工♥会持续多久
and I asked him how long he thought the strike might last,
他是这样回答的 我引用一下
and he said, and I quote,
你有多少时间?
"How long you got?"
这不太好 不太好
It's not good. No.
为什么你和Paul过意不去?
Why are you beating up on Paul?
他只是奉命行事
Guy's just doing his job.
我不怪Paul
I don't blame Paul.
我知道是谁指使他做的
I know who has his hand inside the puppet.
真谢谢你 那是幅多么美好的画面啊
Why, thank you. That's a lovely image.
还有其他问题吗?
Got any more questions?
还有 你希望这事件有什么进展呢?
Yeah. What do you hope to gain by this?
这是次罢♥工♥ 而非那些无人问津的事
It's a strike. It's not like people aren't going to notice.
为什么你不直接说没有进展呢?
Why can't you just say no progress has been made?
因为一旦我做了
Because the second I do that,
你会乱写 说这是市长的失职
you'd make it out to be the Mayor's fault.
所以这不是市长的失职了吗?
So it's not the Mayor's fault?
我会写这么个报道
I'll just write the story:
荒唐的垃圾 拒绝被处理
"Garbage unreasonable. Refuses to be taken away."
为什么你们记者总是关注消极的一面?
Why do you people always focus on the negative?
纽约市制♥造♥出的垃圾
The city of New York generates more garbage
比世界上任何一个城市都多
than any other city in the world.
我们是第一 太棒了
We're number one. That's great !
算上我们的话 我们排第三
When we came in, we were number 3.
不管怎么样 你才是
Whatever. You're the one
晚上得睡觉的那人
who has to sleep at night.
说得没错
That's right.
好的 那么
Ok, then.
好的
Ok.
晚上见?
See you tonight?
我家?
My place?
没问题
No problem.
市长准备要谈罢♥工♥的事吗 James?
The Mayor prepared to speak about the strike, James?
我一整晚都在准备这个
I worked on it all night.
我写了6页的演讲稿
I have 6 pages of spontaneous remarks.
你知道的 Mike 如果我是副市长
You know, Mike, if I were deputy Mayor,
我绝不会让罢♥工♥事件发生
there never would have been a garbage strike.
Stuart 我确信有100个理由
Stuart, I'm sure there are 100 reasons
使你觉得你能胜任我的工作
why you think you deserve my job.
很好 你看了我的宣言
Good! You read my manifesto.
先生 市长先生
Sir? Mr. Mayor?
对这次罢♥工♥有什么评价吗 先生?
Any comments on the strike, sir?
我认为我们没必要这么过分担忧
"I don't think we need to be overly concerned."
我认为我们没必要这么过分关注
I don't think we need to be overly concerned.
我们都希望这件事能快速解决
"We all want this settled quickly."
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表