剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
因为我已经很久没有爱情滋润了
'Cause I haven't met anybody in a long time,
我刚刚要开始 你却给我搞砸了
and when I finally do, you screw it up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是你不用担心的
But you got nothing to worry about.
你很迷人
You're a catch.
你承认了啊
Oh, you're just saying that.
嘿 看着我
Oh, hey, look at me.
我能泡到这里的任何男人
I could get any guy here...
但我却在和你跳舞
And I'm dancing with you.
很遗憾你和Tracy没能成功
I'm sorry things didn't work out for you and Tracy.
没关系
That's okay.
反正也不会长久的
It wasn't going to last, anyway.
她刚被选上去演<真实芝加哥>
She just got cast on "The real world Chicago."
这可能是最好的结果了吧
It's probably for the best.
可能吧
I guess.
每次我们出去 Tracy都想要疯玩
Whenever we went out, Tracy would have a blast,
而我只想回家看体育新闻
and I just wanted to go home and watch "Sportscenter."
在我和23岁的女孩约会的20年里
That's never happened
这种事从来没发生过
in my 20 years of dating 23-year-olds.
知道吗 Charlie
You know, Charlie,
你不愿意一直玩到凌晨
just 'cause you don't want to stay out till dawn
不代表你是个无趣的人
doesn't mean you don't know how to have fun.
你说得对
You're right.
我不该这么勉强自己
I shouldn't be so hard on myself.
我要做回那个魅力四射的潮男
I'm basically the same hip, cool guy I've always been.
G-46
G-46.
搞定
Bingo.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表