剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
太荒唐了 我要睡觉了
This is ridiculous. I am going to bed.
我试了啊 我做不到
I tried, but I couldn't do it.
我逗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我这种人就是不适合和Michelle这样的女人在一起
A guy like me just isn't meant to be with a woman like Michelle.
Stuart
Stuart,
Michelle愿意和你在一起是有原因的
there is a reason Michelle wants to be with you.
如果你连这个都不明白
If you can't see it that way,
只会让你自己真的变成你内心的屌♥丝形象
you're gonna wind up the same loser you think you are.
我拒绝接受一个穿女式睡衣的人
I refuse to be psychoanalyzed
给我进行精神分♥析♥
by a man wearing a nightgown.
这是经典款法式睡袍
This is a classic French sleeping shirt.
并且是男女通用的
And it's unisex!
好了大伙儿 计划变了
All right, guys. New plan.
我一直绞尽脑汁考虑把办公室分给谁
I've been racking my brain trying to decide between you,
但是后来我意识到根本不用考虑
but then I just realized I don't have to.
应该由你们自己决定
I'm gonna let you all decide for yourselves.
好主意 我选我
Great idea. I pick me.
所有支持我的人 请充满敌意盯着我
All those in favor, stare at me and look hostile.
毫无异议
It's unanimous.
我现在要回办公室了
I'm gonna go to my office now,
我希望你们能在五分钟之内
and within five minutes,
来告诉我谁最配得到办公室
I want you to tell me who deserves it the most.
否则 谁也别想得到
Otherwise, nobody gets it.
我们都表现得不厚道
We have all been acting like real jerks.
为了一间破办公室就放弃原则
We've compromised our principles for a silly office.
Caitlin说得对
Caitlin's right.
我要告诉他我不要了
I'm gonna go tell him I don't want it.
一个傻子出局
One sucker down.
你难道看不出来吗
Don't you see what's happening?
Carter想装好人 这样Charlie就会把办公室给他了
Carter's the good guy, so Charlie gives him the office.
噢 就算是我 都不会堕落到那种程度
Oh, even I wouldn't stoop to that level.
为了办公室不值得那么做啊 - 你说得对
No office is worth that. - You're right.
我不想要 - 我也不想要
I don't want it. - I don't, either!
太好了 - 怎么了
Yes! - What?
你们和我斗智斗勇 我也以牙还牙
You played mind games with me, I played a mind game on you.
你不想要 你不想要 你也不想要
You don't want it, you don't want it, you don't want it.
正好现在只剩下一个人了 他肯定想要
That means there's only one guy left, and I know he wants it.
办公室将被分给
The office goes to...
我不想要
I don't want it.
我想要 我想要 我反悔了 - 我也是
I do! I do! I'm back in! - So am I.
我也是 - 怎么回事儿啊
So am I. - What happened?
市长 你说得对 我做不来
Sir, you were right. I can't do this.
这几天 我被贿赂
In the past day, I've been bribed,
被勒索 有人甚至提出要和我睡觉
I've been blackmailed. One of you even offered to sleep with me.
你个贱♥人♥
You slut!
市长让我做一个简单的决定
The mayor asked me to make a simple decision,
我之所以选不出是因为你们都是我朋友
and the reason I couldn't do it is because you're my friends
我不想在你们之中做出选择
and I didn't want to choose between you.
但现在 我不想选你们任何一个
But now I don't want to give it to any of you!
还有
And by the way,
我以前是男拉拉队长
I was a male cheerleader,
小妞们都喜欢我
and the chicks loved it!
哇哦 真性感啊
Wow, that is sexy.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
Charlie说得对 我们这几天太自私了
Charlie was right, we've all been acting really selfish.
我们应该告诉市长不是Charlie的错
We should tell the mayor it wasn't his fault.
我去说
I'll go tell him.
等等 凭什么你去说
Whoa. Why should you be the one to go tell him?
很显然啊 我是最
Well, clearly I'm the most...
最会说话的
...good-speaking guy.
我去
I'll go.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
当然 说吧
Well, yeah, sure.
听着 显然我们之间出了问题
Listen, it's obvious that we have a problem,
而你并不想解决 所以我要走了
and you don't want to work through it, so I'm leaving.
这些天
You know, the last couple days
我一直在想
I've been asking myself,
我到底哪儿做错了
what am I doing wrong?
后来我才恍然大悟
And then it hit me.
我什么都没错
Nothing.
你才是大混♥蛋♥
You're the one acting like a big jerk.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我毫无保留地为你付出
I have totally put myself out there for you
你却没有一丝回报
and you've given me nothing.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
是吗
Really?
你浅薄 自私又幼稚
You are shallow, selfish and immature.
也许我应该被调♥教♥调♥教♥
Maybe I need to be disciplined.
也许
Maybe you do.
我们应该找个地方好好谈谈
Maybe we should go somewhere and talk about this.
没让你开口 你就闭嘴
Maybe you shouldn't talk, until I give you permission.
噢天哪 你真性感 - 你才性感
Oh, God, you're hot. - You're hot.
我爱你 - 闭嘴 你个虫子
I love you. - Shut up, worm!
在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
圣诞联欢要开始了
The Christmas party is starting.
我没心情
I'm not in the mood.
你说得对
You were right.
我连简单的工作都做不好
I couldn't do a simple job.
你要在你的朋友中做出选择 这并不容易
Well, you had to choose between your friends. That's never easy.
我年轻的时候
When I was a young man,
不得不选一个朋友加入操行协会
I had to choose one of my peers to be on the honor council.
这是要改变他们一生的决定
The decision was going to change someone's life.
所以我就去散步 整理思绪
So I took a little walk, cleared my mind.
你知道后来怎么了吗
You know what happened?
你和韦斯利大学女子联谊会的姑娘上♥床♥了
You wound up in bed with a sorority girl at Wellesley college?
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
你讲的每个故事都是这么结尾的
That's how all your stories end.
你还记得我曾说过
Remember when I told you the best way to evaluate someone
我考核员工从不被他们发现吗
was not to let them know that you're doing it?
我一直在考核你 Charlie
Well, I've been evaluating you, Charlie.
你成功地通过了
And you passed with flying colors.
为什么 我连一间破办公室都分不出去
Why? I couldn't even give away a stupid office.
同事们都来找我 跟我说
The staff just came to me and said it was their fault
你没能把办公室分出去是他们的错
that you couldn't give the office away, and that they
他们宁可不要办公室
would rather not have it
也不愿让你得差评
if it was going to reflect poorly on you.
你把他们团结在一起 Charlie
They rallied around you, Charlie,
这就是好领导的象征
and that's the sign of a true leader.
哇 市长 谢谢您
Wow, sir. Thank you.
新任期我们的工作还有很多
We have a lot of work to do this new term,
你是我想并肩作战的人
and you're the guy I want by my side.
我已经开始摩拳擦掌了
And I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and get started.
是等你从大溪地回来之后吗
You mean after you get back from Tahiti?
不好意思 这还用说吗
I'm sorry, was that not clear?
顺便提一句 刚才你做的胜利翻转
By the by, that full-squad victory flip
深深印在我的脑海
you did in there... ...quite impressive.
你怎么知道那动作叫什么
How did you know what it's called?
1968年 耶鲁打气队啊
Yale pep squad, 1968.
一分为二 一分为二 何时 现在
Split 'em in half! Split 'em in half! When? Now!
市长 你还好吗
Sir... are you all right?
开玩笑 我好得很
What, are you kidding? I'm fantastic.
用不用把你扶起来 - 废话 当然不用
Can I help you up? - Oh, nonsense.
我能这样坐好几个小时呢
I can sit like this for hours.
你就走吧 好好玩啊
No, you just run along and have a good time.
就这样直接把我送医院
Just take me straight to the hospital.
准备好去约会了吗
So, ready for our big date?
噢 Bob 我还有很多工作要做
Oh, you know, Bob, I have a lot of work to do and...
完全可以堆到明天 我们走吧
It can totally wait until tomorrow. Let's go.
没法跟你形容脱掉制♥服♥有多爽
I can't tell you how good it feels to get out of this suit.
你不打算把枕头拿出来吗
Aren't you gonna take out the pillow?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表