剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我喜欢逗他玩儿
I love doing that.
Stuart 这顿晚餐美味极了
Stuart, this dinner was delicious.
那么 甜点吃点什么
So, what's for dessert?
Stuart配冰激凌如何
How about some Stuart a LA mode?
我能和生奶油一起享用吗
Can I get that with whipped cream?
哦 天哪 当然
Oh, God, yes.
哦 你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我差点忘了吃Carter给的产前维生素了
I almost forgot to take these prenatal vitamins that Carter gave me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
今晚我们能不能别提Carter
Can we just please not talk about Carter
或者代♥孕♥那些事
and this surrogate thing tonight?
最近我觉得我是在和你们两个人约会
I mean, lately I feel like I'm dating the two of you.
你说的对
You know what? You're right.
今晚 只会是我们的二人世界
Tonight, it's just you and me.
嗯
Hmm.
不好意思打扰一下 我忘记拿我的钱包了
Sorry to interrupt. I forgot my wallet.
当我没来过 好好享用晚餐
I was never here. Enjoy your dinner.
Michele 你是不是喝酒了
Michelle, are you drinking wine?
没有 是他喝的酒
No, he is drinking wine.
我只喝了水
I'm having water.
你说今晚你会在外面不回来的
And you said you were going to be out tonight.
你说的对 我闪了 闪了
You're right. You're right. I'm gone. Gone.
你吃产前维生素了吗
Did you take your prenatal vitamins?
吃了 她吃过了
Yes, she took them.
他太烦人了
He is so annoying!
他只是有点保护过度了 并不是烦人
Well, he's a little overprotective. He's not annoying.
你不接电♥话♥吗
Aren't you gonna get that?
这会是我们千载难逢的机会
This could be a real opportunity for us.
我的资料显示
My sources indicate that this year,
今年第一轮投票将会有二十万人参加
there will be 200,000 first-time voters.
哪种资料 会说话的鸡吗
What kind of sources... talking chickens?
事实上 我只是分♥析♥了
Actually, I just analyzed
最新的选民登记数据 Charile
the latest voter-registration numbers, Charlie.
我要是你 就会收敛收敛脾气
You know, if I were you, I would drop the attitude.
你这是逗我玩是吧
You're just messing with me, right?
不是
Unh-unh.
不好意思 我还有一个会
If you'll excuse me, I have a meeting...
而且我不会迟到的
And I won't be late!
Caitlin 各位同仁 我和Mechelle要宣布一件事情
Caitlin, everyone, Michelle and I have an announcement to make.
Cater 一定要现在说吗
Carter, do we have to tell them right now?
我们要有孩子啦
We're gonna have a baby!
真的 - 我大姨妈迟到了
You are? - I'm late.
她穿的不正是一件可爱的红衣服吗
And isn't that a lovely red coat she's wearing?
我未来老公长什么样
What will my husband look like?
真让人激动啊
Isn't this exciting?
我能和你谈一谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
什么事
What is it?
嗯 你知道做♥爱♥的时候男人要带那个
Uh, well, you know how during sex a man will wear a...
好吧 我们就叫那玩意儿"睡袋"吧
well, let's just call it a "Sleeping bag."
嗯
Yes.
几星期前 我和Michelle去野营了
Well, a couple of weeks ago Michelle and I went camping.
我 嗯 好像忘记带装备了
And, um, I kind of forgot to pack gear.
别告诉我你们没睡袋就去野营了
Don't tell me you went camping without a sleeping bag!
其实 也就 大概 五分钟吧
Well, just for, like, five minutes.
难以置信
I don't believe this.
Stuart这样我能想得到
I would expect this from Stuart,
但是Michelle 你怎么能也跟着这么干呢
but, Michelle, how could you let this happen?
我很抱歉 Carter
I'm sorry, Carter.
那 那一刻火花四溅
It... it was just a moment of passion.
我对Sturt完全着魔了
And I'm just crazy about Stuart.
他充满了男子气概
He's so masculine,
性感得要死
so sexy.
你得赶紧把节操捡起来
You gonna have to do better than that.
同志们 保持冷静
Guys, just stay calm.
我现在就去看医生
I'm gonna go to the doctor right now.
搞清楚是谁的孩子 然后告诉你们结果
Try to figure this out and I will talk to you later.
Stuart 你再一次成功实现
Once more, Stuart. You have
没有最糟 只有更糟
managed to make the worse-case scenario come true.
你知道这一切真正可怕的地方是什么吗
And you know what's really scary about all this?
你可能将为人父了
You might be a father.
你知道吗 我讨厌你这样贬低我
You know what, I am sick of you underestimating me!
如果这个孩子是我的 我会是一个比你好两倍的爸爸
If this child is mine, I'll be twice the father you'd be!
哦 是吗 呵呵
Oh, yeah? Ha!
Carter 我听说你要做爸爸了 恭喜
Oh, Carter, I heard you're gonna be a father. Congratulations!
额 市长 实际上那孩子有可能是Stuart的
Uh... Actually, sir, the baby might be Stuart's.
这样啊
I see.
作为市长的技能之一就是
Well, you know, uh, one of my skills as mayor
即使在最尴尬的情况下 也能面带微笑
is being able to smile through even the most awkward situation.
不行 我真的笑不出来
No, I can't pull this one off.
打扰一下 Robin Robin
Excuse me, Robin? Robin?
听着 最近你一直在我的地盘上惹事
Listen, you've been stepping on my toes lately,
我想是时候让你了解
and I think it's time you realized
我在市政♥府♥里的地位了
where I stand in the chain of command.
市长最大 接着副市长
You got the mayor, the deputy mayor,
然后交流办主任 少数族裔事务主管
the communications director, the head of minority affairs,
还有四楼的每个职员 最后是我
everybody on the fourth floor, and then me.
哇 你真是号♥人物啊
Woo, you are the man!
是的 我是号♥人物 还真是
Yes, I am. I am the man, yes.
我的意思是 从现在起
My point being, from now on,
我坚持必须出席
I insist I have to be in on every meeting
你和市长的每一个会议
that you have with the mayor.
不行
No.
你能帮我和市长问声好吗
Would you tell him I said, "Hi"?
Robin 我多一张今晚<金牌经纪人>的票
Robin, I have an extra ticket to "The producers" Tonight.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
我和NY1电台的会七点就结束了
My meeting with the New York one is over at 7:00,
所以 当然乐意去
So sure. I'd love to go.
太好了
Good.
你们好啊 Caitlin
How's it going, Caitlin?
还有你 占星师
Nostradamus?
你看到了什么
What was that?
哦 今晚Charlie要倒霉了
Oh, something bad is gonna happen to Charlie tonight.
他有个约会
He has a date.
会跟这个有关吗
Does it have something to do with that?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但是我看见他会在公♥寓♥里遭殃
But I see it happening in his apartment.
你觉得他会把约会的女孩带回家吗
You think he'll bring this girl back to his place?
连我都能预测到这点
Even I can predict that.
我最好还是跟他说一声 - 好的
I better tell him. - Yeah.
Charlie 你得取消今晚和Jessy的约会了
Charlie, you have to cancel your date with Jessy tonight.
Robin说有些事情不太对劲
Robin says something's gonna go wrong.
她只是个因为道德指控被踢出
She's an exotic dancer who was kicked out of
模特学校的脱衣舞娘
modeling school on a morals charge.
能有什么不对劲的
What could go wrong?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我知道是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
你很享受我们假扮的情侣关系
You got comfortable with our make-believe relationship.
现在我找到新人了 你就有点嫉妒了
Now that I'm moving on, you're a little jealous.
你还能再在自大一点吗
Could your ego be any bigger?
我是真的担心你
I am actually worried about you.
我也担心你
And I'm worried about you...
整夜做着春梦
up all night having lustful dreams
梦见去了Charlie的温柔乡
about taking a trip to Charlie-ville.
我昨晚一定做这个梦了
You know, I must have had that dream last night,
因为我醒来的时候非常
because I woke up really...
失望
Disappointed.
看不出来哪失望了
Didn't see that one coming.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我为我未来的宝宝买♥♥玩具
I'm buying toys for my future baby,
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表