剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
凌晨两点了
2:00 A.M.
我们这一整周居然都加班到这么晚
I can't believe we've worked this late all week.
我们居然已经十天都没有爱爱了
I can't believe we haven't had sex in 10 days.
我都快不知道自己是谁了
It's like I don't even know who I am anymore.
好吧 不如我们现在就打破趋势如何
Well, what do you say we end that streak right now?
要是你准备好了我当然没问题
I'm ready if you are.
噢 我当然准备好了
Oh, I'm ready.
这次肯定相当奔放啊
This is going to be wild.
老兄 我还有些你没见识过的新技巧呢
Buddy, I got moves you haven't even seen yet.
嘿 放马过来吧
Hey, bring 'em on,
我都欲♥火♥焚身了
'cause I am getting hot.
我要让你爽翻天
I am going to rock your world.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
我再也受不了了
I can't take this anymore.
我也是
Me neither.
这是我们连续第三次
That's the third night in a row
计划好要一起上♥床♥的
We were planning to sleep together,
而我们却只是一起上♥床♥睡觉了
And all we did was sleep together.
今晚我们一定要上♥床♥
Tonight, we've got to sleep together.
低调点
Keep it down.
我们一直保密工作做得这么好
We have been doing such a good job
我们可别把这事给搞砸了
Keeping this a secret. We don't want to blow it.
你不觉得别人会发现吗
Don't you think people can tell?
不可能吧 能看穿咱俩的事
No. To pick up what's going on between us,
非得是性♥爱♥专家才行呢
They'd have to be some kind of sexual savant.
感觉有点不对劲啊
Something's different here.
感觉这里有种奇怪的气场
There's a strange energy in the air.
胡思乱想啥呢
You're imagining things.
不不不 我感应到一股电波
No, I'm picking up a vibe.
办公室里最近有什么人搞上了
There's new doinking in the office.
Stuart 这太疯狂了吧
Stuart, that's crazy.
我能感觉到这对男女此刻非常沮丧
I sense this couple is frustrated,
哇 还有更劲爆的
But there's more.
男的不喜欢女的在他耳边厮磨
He doesn't like it when she nibbles on his ears.
女的认为这个男的不太会接吻
And she thinks he's a sloppy kisser.
而且这个男的到30岁前都还是处♥男♥
And the guy was a virgin until he was 30.
嘿 大家好
Hey, guys.
噢 讨厌 Paul 你扰乱了我感应的电波
Oh, damn it, paul, you crossed my signals.
看我说过的吧
I told you.
谁都能感觉到我俩的事儿了
Everyone can tell we're into each other.
那是因为我们的确喜欢上彼此了呀
That's because we are into each other,
就因为这样 我们还得埋头工作
Which makes it all the more frustrating
只能让我们更加沮丧
When we're buried under this work.
我们才开始一段新恋情
We're in a new relationship.
我们应该在公园里一同散步
We should be taking walks in the park,
买♥♥冰激凌一起吃
Buying each other ice cream,
在小溪边一起捉四脚虫
Catching salamanders down at the creek.
我9岁之后就再没认真谈过恋爱了
I haven't had a serious girlfriend since I was 9.
我们能摆脱现在这囧境的唯一办法
The only way to get out of here
就是把预算提案一次搞定
Is if we put this budget proposal to bed once for all.
你能不提"搞"这个字吗
Can you not say "Bed"?
这会让我联想到我俩在"搞"
It makes me think of us in a bed,
这太让人分心了
And it's very distracting.
好吧 翻到第二页
Fine. Turn to page two.
你这简直让我生不如死啊
You're killing me here.
我说啥了
What did I say?
"二"
"Two"...
二二得四 四啊 "撕"床单抓栏杆
Which is half of four... foreplay?
Charlie 你这思维也太跳跃了吧
Charlie, you are really reaching.
不是所有的事物都能和性扯上关系的
Not everything has sexual undertones.
在预算这事儿 Riley州长真"搞"死我们了啊
Well, Governor Riley is really screwing us on this proposal!
要完事儿 你们得
You know, if we're going to get this done,
给我上下"火力全开"
I'm going to need you to stay on top of each other.
知道了 市长
Got it, sir.
我们得唤起他的兴(性)趣
We've got to arouse his interest,
向他展示新的方(体)位
Introduce him to some exciting new positions,
一定要让他尽兴而归
And make sure that he leaves satisfied.
天啊 这太难过了
God, this is so frustrating.
要不是我们搞办公室地下情
If we weren't trying to keep our relationship a secret,
我们至少可以抱抱啊
At least we could hug.
是啊 抱抱
Yeah, hugging.
真管用
That would help.
女士们先生们 漫长的等待后
Ladies and gentlemen, the long wait
训练终于要见成效了
And all the training have finally paid off.
我马上就能领养个小孩了
I'm getting a foster baby!
噢 真为你感到高兴
Oh, I'm so happy for you.
小宝贝应该很快就会被送到这了
The little guy will be here any minute.
为了庆祝一下 我特意出去
And to celebrate, I went out
给他买♥♥了个蒂芙尼的铃铃
And got him a tiffany rattle.
你不紧张吗
Aren't you nervous?
不呀 我已经读过每一本育儿书
Absolutely not. I've read every book,
上了所有育儿课 看了所有育儿影片
Taken every class, watched every movie.
相信我 我不会出现像电影中那些蠢蛋爸爸们
Believe me, I will not make the same mistakes
犯得那些错误了
That Selleck, Danson, and Guttenberg made.
Heywood先生 快来看看Sam吧
Mr. Heywood, I would like to introduce you to Sam.
噢 天呐
Oh, my god.
噢 他太漂亮了
Oh, he's so beautiful.
你想把他登记到市政大厅的日托项目中吗
Will you be enrolling him in city hall's daycare program?
别 根据Kornick所著的<我的宝贝我做主>
Not yet. According to chapter four
第四章中所讲的
Of Kornick's "My infant, my self,"
最开始的两周是培养感情的关键期
The first two weeks are crucial to bonding.
Sam会和我在的办公室呆一段时间
Sam's going to stay with me in my office for a while.
哦 好吧 可那样不会让你分心吗
Oh, well, won't he be a distraction to you?
不 不会的 我已经设置好了一个婴儿监视器
No, no, I've even, uh, set up a baby monitor
这样我就能知道办公室里发生的一切
So I can tell what's going on in my office.
我们对于这次宝宝的安置情况非常满意
We feel very good about our placement,
Heywood先生
Mr. Heywood.
拜拜 Sam
Bye, sam.
喔 他太漂亮了
Oh, he's so beautiful.
各位 州长随时会来
Everyone, with the governor coming,
我要咱办公室正常运转
I want this office running like a well-oiled machine.
你们需要专注 敬业
People need to be focused, professional --
喔 小宝宝
Oh, baby.
你好啊 小宝宝
Oh...hey, little baby.
咕咕 嘎嘎
Goo-goo, ga-ga.
咕咕咕 嘎嘎
Goo-goo-goo, ga-ga.
快看这个小宝宝啊
Look at that little babe!
Charlie 快来看啊 快来
Charlie, come on. Come on.
多么可爱的小宝宝啊
what a cute baby
你可好
how's it going
走到走廊的尽头就是自♥由♥了
At the end of this hallway is freedom.
数到三 我们一起行动
At the count of three, we'll make our move.
1 2 3
1, 2, 3.
嗨 你们好
Oh, hey, guys!
Riley州长正在我办公室等着呢
Governor Riley is waiting in my office.
他想讨论一下预算的事情
He'd like to discuss the proposal.
告诉你们呐 他人很苛刻的
Now, he can be very demanding,
对付他的秘诀就是直视他的眼睛
So the way you handle him is you look him straight in the eye
然而告诉他不行
And you tell him no.
州长
Governor.
Charlie Caitlin
Charlie, Caitlin.
很高兴再次见到你俩
Great to see you both again.
我一直在看你们做的报告
I've been, uh, looking through your report.
看起来很棒
Everything looks great.
很高兴我们能帮助到您
We're glad we could help you out.
保重
Take care.
但是我的确还有一个想法
But I do have one thought.
我知道这需要很大的工作量
I know this entails a lot of work,
你们可以赶在明早给我一份
But could you give me an analysis
关于港务改制的分♥析♥报告吗
Of the port authority restructuring by tomorrow morning?
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表