剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表
媒体都会紧紧咬住这事的
the press is going to run with this.
我们必须得让她丈夫签署离婚协议书
We've got to get her husband to sign those papers.
给我办这事去吧 Ringo
Get on that for me, Ringo.
哦 因为我的西服是吧
Oh, because of my suit.
我有必要让你知道这是最新的时尚
I'll have you know that this is the height of fashion.
没错 如果你是个18世纪的香料商人的话
Yeah, if you're an 18th century spice merchant.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我就是在想你接下来的计划会是什么
Oh, I was just wondering what you had planned next...
是一个大大的装满巧克力的心形盒子
a big heart-shaped box of chocolates,
还是一只巨大的毛绒泰迪熊
a giant stuffed Teddy bear?
或者是Paul打扮成丘比特
Or maybe Paul dressed up like cupid.
可以啊你 敢开爱神的玩笑
Real nice. Make fun of the intimacy gimp.
我可能不懂什么是浪漫
And I may not know what romance is,
但是我知道绝对不是Paul
but I do not it's not Paul
穿着小翅膀和尿布
wearing little wings and a diaper.
晚了 Paul
Too late, Paul.
这么说 你想让我签署离婚协议书
So, you want me to sign my divorce papers
这样市长就能和Claire约会而不引起丑闻
so the mayor can date Claire without causing a scandal?
就是这么安排的 帅哥
That's how it lays out, sport.
给你个小提示
Here's a little tip...
她以前最爱我一点点咬她的耳朵
she used to love the way I nibbled on her ears.
先生 我是个绅士
Sir, I am a gentleman,
我希望你也能表现的跟个绅士一样
and I'd prefer that you behave like one, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
咬 耳朵
Nibble... Ears...
听着 如果你不签署这些协议书
Look, if you don't sign those papers,
这整件事
this whole thing is going to turn
就会变成一场媒体风暴
into one big media frenzy.
有意思 我的出版商就是这么说的
Funny. That's exactly what my publisher said.
你的出版商
Your publisher?
我决定写本关于这事的书
I've decided to write a book about all this.
它应该会在 呃 选举之前出版
It should come out, uh, right before the election.
得了吧 你不是真要这么做吧
Come on. You don't really want to do that.
别劝他
Don't try to talk him out of it.
让他写他的破书去吧
Let him write his trashy book.
在选举时把它放出来 我们不在乎
Hand it out at the polls. We don't care.
事实上 我们在乎
Actually, we do care.
你知道吗 我来帮你写
You know what? I'll even help.
我会写一章 就叫做
I'll write a chapter called
"从1992年开始我就没有过性高♥潮♥"
"I haven't had an orgasm since 1992."
昨晚就差那么一点点
Last night was really close.
就差一点哦
Really close!
抱歉
If you'll excuse me...
我还有好多东西要写呢
I have a lot of writing to do.
真不敢相信我居然和那家伙结婚了
I can't believe I married that guy.
别因此而郁闷 Claire
Don't let this upset you, Claire.
眼下最重要的事就是我们要堂堂正正地应对
The important thing right now is that we take the high road.
说得对
You're right.
我不会和他一般见识
I won't stoop to his level.
再见
Bye.
这才是我的好女友 我会打给你的
That's my girl. I'll call you.
她可真是个尤物
She's a pistol.
市长 和已婚女人约会
Sir, being involved with a married woman
会让选民们十分难以接受的
is going to be a tough sell to the voters.
我也不想这么说
I hate to say this,
但是我觉得您不能再和她约会了
but I think you have to stop seeing her.
Charlie 这是多年以来我头一次
Charlie, this is the first good relationship
拥有好的恋情
I've had in years.
Claire既聪明又漂亮 还善解人意
Claire is beautiful, intelligent, caring.
行行好 做个男人 让我性福一把
Come on, be a guy, hook me up.
在这样的丑闻中
Launching a campaign
进行选举简直就是自杀
during a scandal like this is suicide.
我不同意
I disagree.
在现在这个年代 选民们都是很宽容的
In this day and age, voters are very forgiving.
那为什么市长的支持率
Then why is the mayor's approval rating
在这件事曝光后下跌了八个百分点
down eight points since the story broke?
我觉得我们承受的住
I say we ride it out.
而且市长对一个女人如此忠贞
And I respect the mayor for being so committed
让我很敬佩 我觉得选民们也是一样
to a woman, and I think the voters will, too.
先生 作为市长 您可以帮助成千上万的人
Sir, as mayor, you're able to help millions of people.
我们不能冒这个险啊
We can't jeopardize that.
哦 妈的 Charlie 我知道你是对的
Oh, damn it, Charlie, I know you're right.
海里的鱼不止一条 市长
There are other fish in the sea, sir.
也许吧
Well, that may be so,
但是Claire是一条非常特别的鱼啊
but Claire is a very special fish.
是的 但是您也是久经沙场的渔夫
Yes, but you are a very skilled fisherman.
别转移话题
Don't try to change the subject.
嘿 Mike
Hey, Mike.
嘿 Charlie
Hey, Charlie.
再来两瓶
Two more.
事情进展的怎么样了
So, how's it going?
不怎么样
Not so well.
我告诉市长可以在公共场合
I told the mayor to be a little more affectionate
小秀一下恩爱 结果
with his girlfriend in public, and...
他们直接亲热上了 他还在电视上抓了她的屁♥股♥
he made out with her and grabbed her ass on TV.
你在新闻上看到的吗
You saw that on the news?
不 我和这家伙一起工作了五年啊
No, I worked with the guy for five years.
我还不知道这原来是他的招牌行为啊
I didn't know that was his "Go to" Move.
你要是让他在一个漂亮女人周围转悠
You get him around a pretty woman,
他就会像狗扑裤腿一样扑上去
he's on her like a schnauzer on a pant leg.
那么 你怎么解决的
So how'd you handle it?
我告诉他他不能再见她了
I told him he had to stop seeing her.
换做你也会这么做的对吧
You'd have made the same call, right?
当然 那就是我会做的
Absolutely, that's what I would have done.
不过 你看 这就是我的毛病
But see, that was my problem.
我总是把工作放在感情之前
I was always putting work in front of relationships.
看吧 那么多好女孩 我都搞砸了
See, my priorities were all screwed up.
我不觉得你搞砸了
I don't know if they're screwed up.
你知道的
You know how it is.
有时候感情就得放后面
Sometimes relationships have to take a back seat.
你觉得当副市长怎么样
So how do you like being deputy mayor?
哦 很好 很好
Oh, it's great, it's great.
你承担了市长所有的压力
You get all the stress of being mayor
但没有名誉 金钱 权利带来的负担
without the burden of credit, money, and power.
不 说真的 对我来说就是第二次机会
No, seriously, it's been a real second chance for me.
说到这个 我在华盛顿
Yeah, you know, I heard about your exploits
听说了不少你的丰功伟绩
down in Washington.
你必须得告诉我 你真的
You gotta tell me this... did you really...
是的
yes.
不管是什么 我肯定做了
Whatever it is, I'm sure I did it.
我跟你说 你给这里留下了相当多的东西
I tell you, you got quite the legacy around here.
第一个月我听到的都是
My first month all I heard was,
"Mike很棒
"Mike's brilliant.
"Mike是个很厉害的谈判专家
"Mike's a tough negotiator.
Mike是最可爱的男孩 有着最可爱的塌鼻子"
Mike's the sweetest boy with the cutest button nose."
我告诉过我妈别给你打电♥话♥
I told my mom not to call you.
你不一定需要
Not that you need it,
但是如果我真要给你什么建议
but if I was gonna give you any advice,
那就是 让市长开心
this is it, okay? Keep the mayor happy.
只要他开心 剩下的事情自然会解决
If he's happy, the rest of it just falls into place.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
我很高兴我们能这样聊天
I'm glad we talked.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
嘿 Charlie
Hey, Charlie?
怎么了
Yeah.
我们的膝盖碰到一起了
Our knees are touching.
我们该怎么做
What should we do?
数到三 我们一块转身
On the count of three, I say we just swivel.
一 二
1... 2...
三
3.
剧集 | 政界小人物(1996) | 导航列表