剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You know, a friend of my father's used to live right around here.
他叫麦克·威彻
Mike Wichter.
他卖♥♥过塑料吸管
He sold plastic straws.
你知道是什么样的吧?
You know the ones?
可以弯的那种
You could bend them.
你注意到了吗? 不知为何人们不像过去那样常用吸管了
Have you noticed? People don't use straws as much as they used to.
你们的朋友好像不会来了
You know, it doesn't look as if your friend is coming.
他一定会来的
Oh, he's coming.
也许你该考虑 坐火车回去了
Maybe you should take a look at a train schedule.
他来了
That's him.
我去睡觉了!
I'm going to bed!
多谢 - 谢谢
Thanks a lot. -Thanks.
派对很不错
Great party.
嗨,你好 - 终于到了
Hey, how you doing? -Look who's here.
真对不起 - 没关系
I'm sorry. -Hey, it's okay.
我把写地址的纸条放在旁边的座位上
I had the directions on the seat right next to me.
纸条被风吹出了窗外
They flew out the window.
那你怎么找到这里的?
Then how did you find the place?
我知道长岛高速的出口
Well, I knew the exit on the Long Island Expressway...
不过我以为地址是里维埃拉路8713号♥
...and I thought that the address was 8713 Riviera Drive.
所以我开着车乱转…
So I drove around...
看到有类似的门牌 就去敲人家门
...knocking on everybody's doors that had those numbers.
8317,7813,3718,1837
8317,7813,3718,1837...
最后终于找到了 是8173
Finally, I hit it. 8173.
总之,谢谢你,史迪夫 我欠你一份情
Anyway, thanks a lot for letting us stay here, Steve. I really owe you one.
没问题
No problem.
如果你来纽约玩…
And if you're ever in the city...
想去喜剧俱乐部之类的话
...you wanna come to a comedy club, whatever.
嘿,我可能真的会去找你
Hey, I might take you up on that.
这是我的地址和电♥话♥
Here's my address and number.
真的非常感谢
And, really, thanks again.
你最好拉上拉链
Well, you better zip up.
敞篷车的蓬子拉不上来了
I couldn't get the top on the convertible up.
外面那么冷! - 上了高速公路会更冷
But it's cold out. -Wait till we get on the Expressway.
乔治,我病了一个星期了 伊莲也是
George, I've been sick all week. Elaine was too.
时速80英里,气温40华式度的条件下开50分钟 (80英里大约等于128.75公里,40华氏度大约等于4.44摄氏度)
Eighty miles an hour, 40 degree temperature for 50 minutes.
你自己算算吧
Do the math.
好吧,我可能会出去
Yeah, maybe I will get out.
不过我要先去趟药店
But let me just stop off at the drugstore first.
15分钟后见 我们可以一起出去
Meet me down there in 15 minutes, then we'll go do something.
嗯,在赛尔文那
Yeah, Selwyn's.
好,待会见
Okay, bye.
哪位? - 我是普卡特罗!
Who is it? -Mr. Pocatillo!
谁? - 你认不出我的声音?
Who? -You don't recognize my voice?
杰瑞,老兄! - 我们认识吗?
Jerry, baby! -Do I know you?
喜剧把你脑子都搞坏了 - 抱歉,呃…
Boy, this comedy's frying your brain. -I'm sorry...
看吧 我总是给人留下很深的印象
See, this is the kind of lasting impression I make on people.
好,好吧 - 你说过如果我到纽约来就找你
Oh, okay. -You said if I was ever in the city.
我这不来了!
I'm in the city!
你是来了
You certainly are.
有什么事?
What's going on?
我在等我朋友来接我 他要到11点才能来
I'm just waiting for a lift back. He won't be ready until 11.
我想可以打扰你一会
I figured I'd give you a break...
看看演艺圈的人是怎么混的
...see what it's like to hang out with someone in show business.
真对不住 不过我现在正要出去见朋友
Listen, I'm really sorry, but I'm just on my way out to meet a friend.
你可以想个更好的借口吧
Oh, come on. You can come up with something better than that.
不,真的 我刚跟他通完话
No, really, I just got off the phone with him.
我明白了
I understand.
你愿意的话 可以待在这
Look, you can hang out here if you want.
用不着假装热情
Don't be so enthusiastic.
不是 - 我不会偷什么东西的
No, it's... -I'm not gonna steal anything.
不,当然不会,只是…
No, of course not. Just...
走的时候帮忙关下门
...close the door when you leave.
当然 - 真的很对不起
I think I can do that. -Really, I'm sorry.
下次我们再一起出去吧
Maybe another time.
好,我们下次再一起吃午饭
Yeah. Let's have lunch.
那人现在就在我家
The guy's in my house right now.
去那派对真是个错误 真不该去的
What a mistake that party was. I never should've gone.
我也这么觉得 - 你不会吧
Yeah, me either. -Oh, come on.
什么“你不会吧”? 你跟同事约过会吗?
What "come on"? Have you ever dated a woman that worked in your office?
我从来没有上过班 - 至少知道约会的紧张感吧?
I never had a job. -Know that anxiety you feel on a date?
现在我每天都有那感觉 我恶梦成真了
That's what I have every day now. My worst nightmare's come true.
每一天都约会
Every day is a date.
那不是 但丁诗中的九层地狱吗?
That's one of Dante's nine stages of hell, isn't it?
艾娃曾是 我喜欢工作的原因
Ava was one of the reasons I used to like work.
她是我的朋友
She was a friend.
现在我们睡过了 我突然不知道怎么跟她说话了
Now we sleep together and suddenly I don't know how to talk to her.
每次去厕所 都要经过她的办公桌
Every time I go to the bathroom, I pass her desk.
简单的对话我都得好好计划 一天大半时间都用来想词了
I have to plan little patter. I spend half my day writing.
过后我就坐在办公室里 分♥析♥我的表现
Then afterwards I sit in my office and analyse how it went.
如果表现不错 我就再不去厕所了
If it was a good conversation, I don't go to the bathroom the rest of the day.
我看到她和其他人有说有笑
I see her laughing and talking with other people.
他们都轻松自如 我就想
They're all so loose and relaxed. I think:
“我以前也可以那样的 我想回到原来”
"That used to be me. I wanna go back there again."
你打算怎么办? - 没有其它选择了
What are you gonna do? -I have no choice.
我决定辞职
I'm quitting.
长岛派对的主人
The party, Long Island.
你叫克莱默,对吧? - 对
Kramer, right? -Yeah.
你在这干嘛? - 等人来接我
Hey, what are you doing here? -Waiting for my ride.
杰瑞呢? - 走了
Where's Jerry? -He split.
我想问你点事
Let me ask you something.
这有喝的吗? 或者我根本不该问?
Is there anything to drink in here? Or is that a stupid question?
杰瑞没有喝的
Jerry, he doesn't have anything.
不过我有
But I might have something.
我要买♥♥这个 看着不错
I'm gonna get this. This looks good.
多少钱? - 九块六
How much is that? -$9.60.
九块六?
$9.60?
给我
Give it to me.
为什么? - 别担心,让我来
Why? -Don't worry, I got it.
什么叫让你来? - 让我来就行了
What do you mean, you got it? -I got it.
你什么时候开始替我付药费了? 你干吗?
Since when are you treating me to medicine? What are you doing?
你要偷出去? - 这不是偷,他们欠我十块钱
You're stealing this, aren't you? -I'm not stealing. They owe me $10.
是他们偷我的 - 你疯了
They stole from me. -You're a lunatic.
我必须这样做,事关尊严
I have to. It's a matter of honour.
对你这样的人 能说什么呢?
What do you say to a person like you?
走吧 假装不认识我
Just walk. You don't even know me.
等等
Excuse me.
你藏了什么?
What do you got there?
什么? - 你衣服底下藏了什么?
What? -What do you got in your shirt?
我正打算付钱呢 - 跟我来
I was gonna pay for this. -Come with me.
你带我去哪里? 我是打算付钱的
Where are you taking me? I was gonna pay for it.
你以为我不记得你了吗? - 你在说什么啊?
Don't think I remember you? -What are you talking about?
我认识你! 刚才一直盯着你
I know who you are! I was watching you.
你想干嘛? 要叫警♥察♥吗?
What are you gonna do? You gonna call the police?
来吧! - 去哪?
Come on! -Where...!
我还可以买♥♥这个吧 还是已经成为犯罪证据了?
Can I still buy this or is this evidence now?
我当时在街上追白鸽…
So I'm chasing these doves down the street...
她大声尖叫着…
...and she's screaming at the top of her lungs...
然后当那魔术师从欧洲回来时…
...and then when the magician comes back from Europe...
两只白鸽变成了棕色!
...two of them turn brown!
我可是按照指示做的!
Well, I followed the instructions!
变成了棕色!
They turned brown!
棕色! - 棕色!
Brown! -Brown!
我想问你 你有召♥妓♥的电♥话♥吗?
So let me ask you something. You know any women we could call?
没有
Not really.
也许可以打电♥话♥给三陪服务中心
Maybe we should call one of those escort services.
是啊
Yeah.
我在电视上看过他们的广♥告♥
I saw one of them advertised before on the cable station.
电♥话♥号♥码是:555-LOVE
555-LOVE.
你也叫一个吗? - 不,不了
Are you in on this? -Oh, no, no.
我隔壁楼有个妞
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表