剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
现在你摘还是不摘帽子?
Are you gonna take the hat off or not?
不,我才不摘呢
No. I'm not gonna take it off.
为什么要摘呢? 真可笑
Why should I? That's ridiculous.
还是把帽子摘了吧
Just take the cap off.
乔治,我在看棒球赛
George, I am at a baseball game.
这里是美国! - 听我说
This is America. -Look!
你要坚持戴帽子的话 就得离开这
Either you take the cap off or you leave.
我就是不摘
I'm not taking it off.
伊莲, 把帽子摘了! - 不摘!别碰我的帽子!
Elaine, just take the cap off. -No! Get off of my hat!
你这是什么意思?
What's...? -What do you mean?!
住手! - 把帽子摘了!
Stop it! -Just take it off!
捡你的帽子吧 - 我们走
There's your cap! -Let's go.
噢,我的天!好吧 把手放开!
Oh, my God. All right, get your hands off of me!
我走了 - 等一下,我们才坐下
I'm leaving. -Wait a minute. We just got here.
你要我们跟你一起走吗?
Do you want us to go with you?
不用,你看你的 - 去捡你的帽子吧,乔治
No, you stay. -Get your cap, George.
我刚才还在想 - 好的,接着看!
Well, I was just thinking... -Yeah. Stay!
行了,行了,我们走,我们走
All right, all right, we'll go, we'll go.
然后球击中了他的头 他就正好跌倒在护栏上了
And then the ball hits him in the head, and he falls right over the railing.
他没事吧? - 他没事
Is he okay? -Well, yeah, he's fine.
我们送他到急诊室 X光检测一切正常
We took him to the emergency room. The x-rays were all negative.
这一天可真是不同寻常
It was quite a day.
这是我听过最离奇的事情
This is the most amazing story I've ever heard.
他为什么要你摘掉棒球帽?
Why did he want you to take off the baseball cap?
真是毫无道理! - 对啊
That is so insane. -I know.
你想像不出吧?
Can you imagine that?
感觉怎么样? - 还行还行
How you feeling? -Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.
你好,凯若
Hi, Carol.
瞧啊,我们上报纸了
Hey, look. We made the paper.
看,体育版第二页 我们都在照片里
Look at this. Page two, sports section. We're all in the picture.
还有照片? - 有照片
Picture? -Picture.
报纸上还有我们的照片?怎么可能? - 当然
Our picture's in there? What? -Yeah.
我真是不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
那个是乔治 - 瞧啊
There's George. -Look at him.
上帝啊!雷普曼会看到照片的!
Oh, my God! Lippman could see this!
他还以为我去看我爸了 上帝啊!
He thinks I was visiting my father. Oh, my God!
我编了个善意的小谎言 而他们就这样把我的照片登报了?
I make up one little white lie, and they put my picture in the paper!
你好!雷普曼先生
Hi, Mr. Lippman.
你父亲的情况怎么样?
How's your father?
我…我父亲?
My... My father.
是啊,你不是去看他了嘛?
Yeah. You went to see him, right?
是的
Yeah.
我去看过他了 - 那么…
I went to visit him. -So...
他怎么啦? - 让您说着了
...what was wrong with him? -Well, you name it. You know...
得了神经炎,神经痛
Neuritis, neuralgia.
不过现在好多了,对不?
But he's feeling better now, right?
没错,没错,真是有如神助
Yes. Yeah. It's such a miracle.
我去看他 他感到自己返童还老了
You know, my visit must have buoyed his spirits.
是“返老还童”
Buoyed.
我刚才说了啥? -你说“返童还老”
What did I say? -You said "boy'd."
我真这么说的? - 对啊
I did? -Yeah.
好了,我要赶飞机
Well, I got a plane to catch.
到哪里? - 去休斯敦出差几天
Where are you going? -Going to Houston for a few days.
那儿有一个发行人♥大♥会
Publishers' convention.
请把体育版还我好吗?
Can I have my sports section?
好 - 体育版
Oh, yeah. -Sports section.
我留着它就为了在飞机上看 我从不错过周日体育版
I'm saving it for the plane. I never miss the Sunday sports section.
你知道其实没什么好看的 这都是昨天的旧闻了
There's nothing to read. It's yesterday's news.
洋基队赢了,大都会队输了 瑞吉·汉德森很不爽
The Yankees won, the Mets lost, Rickey Henderson's unhappy.
好了好了
Right. Right.
你这是做什么?
What are you doing?
这已经是我今天第三次 重复这个动作了!
That is the third time today I have done that.
死死抓住报纸不放
I keep, you know, grabbing newspapers and just tugging at them.
好了,我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
旅途愉快!
Okay. Yes, well, you know, have a nice trip.
我会坚守阵地的!
Alrighty. I'll just hold down the fort.
我感到他非常脆弱…
I sense great vulnerability...
…一个哭求着关爱的大小孩…
...a man-child crying out for love...
…在后现代世界里的一个孤儿
...an innocent orphan in the postmodern world.
我看到的是一只寄生虫
I see a parasite.
一个荒淫无度的恶棍…
A sexually depraved miscreant...
…终日寻求满足其最基本 和最直接的冲动
...who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges.
她是我父亲的客人
She was a guest of my father's.
她应该把帽子摘掉 - 岂有此理…
She should've taken the cap off. -It's preposterous...
…竟然要求在棒球赛上摘掉帽子
...to ask someone to take off a baseball cap at a baseball game.
你觉得道理何在?
How can you defend that?
他的斗争展现了人性的冲突
His struggle is man's struggle.
他振奋起我的精神
He lifts my spirit.
他不过是个令人作呕、咄咄逼人的畜生
He is a loathsome, offensive brute.
却令我目不转睛
Yet I can't look away.
好了,我真的很烦这样争吵下去
Look, I'm tired of all this fighting.
或许我们该赶在还没有 相互讨厌之前好聚好散
Maybe we should end this before we really start hating each other.
你不希望如此不过是 因为你只想和我保持朋友关系!
You wouldn't want that, because you always have to remain friends.
把我当朋友的我也会同等对待!
I like to remain friends with people I was friends with.
那你去找他们好了!
Hey, why don't you just go then?
把这个给乔治 告诉他他欠我500美元!
And give this to George. Tell him he owes me $500.
他超越了时空
He transcends time and space.
他令我作呕
He sickens me.
我喜欢这幅画
I love it.
我也一样
Me too.
500美元?
Five hundred dollars?
这不可能 - 这是她的原话
What? -That's what she told me.
我才不会花500美元买♥♥这个!
I'm not paying $500 for this!
这是一堆垃圾!
It's a piece of junk!
它就值这么多钱! - 你为什么还拿过来给我?
That's what it costs. -Why did you take it?
你跟她分手算了! - 我当时头脑一片空白!我不知道
You broke up with her. -I wasn't thinking. I don't know.
你头脑空白!
You weren't thinking.
怎么说她装裱了画等等
I mean, she framed it and everything.
我绝不会花钱买♥♥它的 绝不,别想了
I'm not buying this. No way. Forget it.
要我买♥♥它,没门!
No way I'm buying this.
瞧瞧,这算是什么东西?
I mean, look at it! What is it?
只不过几条随心所欲的线条!
It's a bunch of squiggly lines.
你敢说这样的画 你画不出来吗?
Are you telling me you couldn't paint this?
你要我画画?我当然乐意献技!
You want me to paint you something? I'd love to paint you something.
总之我是不买♥♥
I'm not paying for this.
你要是继续跟她拍拖那就另当别论
If you were going out with her, it'd be a different story.
这是在你房♥间门口的捡到的
This was in front of your door.
你好啊,克莱默 - 好啊,迈克
Hey, Kramer. -Hi, Mike.
哇,妮娜的情书!
Wow, a letter from Nina!
哇塞!这是我见过的最难看的画了
Man, that is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
我的天! - 怎么了?
Oh, my God. -What?
真太意外了! 实在是难以置信!
This is amazing. You can't believe this.
听这一段:“杰瑞,我不知道 你希望我们之间该如何继续”
Listen to this. " I don't know what you expect to find, Jerry.
“我想你比我清楚 但有件事情我比你明白”
You know what you want better than me, but there's one thing I do know.
“我可以眼看着你毁掉…”
I can stand here watching you try to destroy...
“…我生命中所追求的一切”
...everything I've ever wanted in my life...
“…多想把我的拳头挥洒在你的脸上 因为你明知我爱你…”
...wanting to smash your face with my fists because you won't even make...
“…却不肯付出哪怕是 一丁点的努力让我幸福”
...the slightest effort to opt for happiness and still know I love you.
“你对我如此重要 我愿意承受你所有的放荡不羁…”
You mean so much to me, I'm willing to take your abuse...
“…冷嘲热讽和麻木不仁”
...insults and insensitivity. "
哇塞! - 内涵深刻啊!
Wow. -She's deep.
“因为你的所作所为都是 为了证实我不会离你而去”
"Because that's what you need to do to prove I'm not gonna leave you.
“我已经非常反感和厌倦居无定所 和朝三暮四的生活”
I'm sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships.
“你为了要我回来而斗争”
You want me, then fight for me, beca...
“正如我为了你可以下地狱!”
Because I'm sure as hell fighting for you.
“我们都值得为彼此付出 ”
I think we're both worth it. "
杰瑞,我觉得她像个诗人
You know, Jerry, she sounds like a poet.
从没有人写过像这样的情书
Boy, no one's ever written me a letter like this.
或许我错怪她了!
Maybe I was wrong about her.
没错!快去给她打电♥话♥ 拿起话筒就拨她的号♥!
Get in there and give her a call. Pick up the phone and call her.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表