剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第三季 第3集 “笔”
我这一生当中 从未见过老人穿新泳衣…
I have never seen an old person in a new bathing suit...
…我不知道他们从哪里得到泳衣
...in my life. I don't know where they get their bathing suits.
但是我父亲的泳衣来自几个世纪前
But my father has bathing suits from other centuries.
我的父母住在佛罗里达
My parents live in Florida.
如果你去那里并且 忘记带自己的泳衣…
And if you go down there and you forget your bathing suit...
…那么他们希望你穿他们的泳衣
...then they want you to wear one of theirs.
你知道那是怎样的吗?
You know how that gets?
“你需要泳裤吗,儿子? 我帮你准备了泳裤”
"You need trunks, son? I got trunks for you.
“你可以穿我的泳裤”
You can wear my trunks."
爸爸们不♥穿♥泳衣,他们穿泳裤
Fathers don't wear bathing suits, they wear trunks.
假如树会游泳 这东西就像给树穿的
It's kind of the same thing a tree would wear if it went swimming.
我就穿着这东西下水 它好像在我周围漂浮
So I get in the water in this thing, and it's, like, floating around me somewhere.
你穿着一件泳衣
You ever put on a bathing suit that you don't know...
你不清楚你穿在 这件衣服的什么部分
...exactly where you are inside the bathing suit?
你碰到别人 “不,我正在玩帆伞”
You bump into somebody, "No, I'm parasailing.
“我正在等船回来”
I'm waiting for the boat to come back."
他们7:30就应该到了
It was supposed to be here at 7:30.
再给航♥空♥公♥司♥打个电♥话♥ - 胶带怎么了?
Call the airlines again. -What happened to the Scotch tape?
谁拿了胶带?
Who takes the Scotch tape?
这附近的人都不还东西
Nobody returns anything around here.
我想是他们了
Oh, I think that's them.
知道我下次要做什么吗?
Know what I'll do next time?
我将把它藏起来,谁也找不到
I'll hide it so nobody can find it.
欢迎!
Hi! Welcome! -Hi!
欢迎 - 你好吗?
Welcome. -How are you?
欢迎来到佛罗里达! - 宋飞先生
Welcome to Florida! -Hi, Mr. Seinfeld.
我的老父亲
Hey, there's the old man.
怎么耽搁了这么久?
So, what took you so long?
我们租车耽误了35分钟
We waited 35 minutes in the rent-a-car place.
我不明白为什么你们要去租车 我们可以用车去接你
I don't know why. We would have picked you up.
那有什么不同? - 你能用我们的车
What's the difference? -You could use our car.
我不想用你们的车
I don't want to use your car.
我们的车怎么了? - 没什么,它很好
What's wrong with our car? -Nothing. It's fine.
你们要用的时候怎么办? - 我们不用
What if you want to use it? -We don't.
你说什么呢?我们要用 - 如果你们要用,我们就不用
What? We use it. -If you were using it, we wouldn't.
怎么?你们搭别人的车?
So, what, you'd hitch?
租一部车要花多少钱? - 我不知道,一天25美元
How much is a rent-a-car? -I don't know, 25 bucks a day.
什么?你疯了 - 加上保险
What? Oh, you're crazy. -Plus the insurance.
我没有要保险
Oh, I didn't get the insurance.
你怎么能不要保险呢?
How could you not get the insurance?
我们来付车钱
We'll pay for the car.
不用你们付钱 - 莫蒂
You're not paying for it. -Morty.
上帝,这里怎么这么热
God, it's so hot in here.
为什么你们不把空调打开
Why don't you put on the air conditioning?
你不需要空调 你的演讲全准备好了吗?
You don't need the air conditioner. Do you have your speech all ready?
这不是演讲 我必须要演讲吗?
Do I have to make a speech?
当然,他们将给你♥爸♥爸颁奖
Of course. They're giving a testimonial for your father.
你可以像往常表演喜剧那样 - 对
You could do your comic routines. -Oh, yeah.
那些人会真的喜欢那样子
That'll go over real well with that crowd.
你们这有一个湖
You have a lake.
那湖不是真的 - 那湖是真的
The lake isn't real. -The lake is real.
开玩笑?那个湖是他们挖的
Are you kidding? They built the lake.
但那是真的,那里有水
But it's real, it's water.
你带着那些东西去哪? - 我把伊莲的行李放到这里
Where are you going with those? -I'll put Elaine's stuff in here.
不要在那里睡 去卧室睡
Don't sleep in there. Sleep in the bedroom.
我不能用你们的卧室
I can't take your bedroom.
我早上六点钟就起了 - 我不能把你们从床上赶出去
I'm up at 6:00 in the morning. -I can't kick you out of your bed.
我们几乎都不睡觉
We don't even sleep.
妈 - 那是沙发床
Ma. -It's a sofa bed.
你将会不舒服的 - 你们怎么办?
You'll be uncomfortable. -What about you?
我为什么要舒服?
Why should I be comfortable?
他怎么办? - 别担心,他很舒服
What about him? -Don't worry. He's comfortable.
我会站着睡觉,我没事
I'll sleep standing up. I'll be fine.
你们能不能不要这样了? - 对,我就睡在这里
Will you stop? -Yeah, I'll just stay in here.
杰瑞
Jerry.
杰瑞,你没有必要 为了我而睡在沙发上
Jerry, you don't have to stay on the couch on my account.
你们俩可以一起睡在那 - 那不是个好主意
You two can stay in there together. -That's not a good idea.
我以为你们… - 现在不谈这,她正在里面
I thought that you-- -Not now. She's right inside.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我不知道 我们决定不像夫妻一样生活
I don't know. We decided we don't really work as a couple.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean? -Well--
你们为什么要窃窃私语?
Why are you whispering?
没什么,没什么 - 伊莲
Nothing, nothing. -Elaine.
她怎么了? - 能不能请你…
What about her? -Would you please be--?
看那种晒干的番茄
You know, look at the sun-dried tomatoes.
5年前它们在哪?
Where were they five years ago?
这就是告诉你 你从来都不知道…
It just goes to show you, you never know what--
什么,什么会发生在蔬菜上
What, you know, could happen to a vegetable.
任何时候都会发生
It could just take right off at any time.
我们尝试了各种方法…
We've tried all kinds of arrangements...
…但是当我们睡在一起的时候 我们就不能做朋友了
...but we can't seem to be friends when we sleep together.
你为什么还需要更多的朋友?
Why do you need more friends?
你有一大堆的朋友
You've got plenty of friends.
他是一个完美主义者 - 你在追求什么?
He's an idealist. -What are you looking for?
我在追求,就是这样,我喜欢追求 - 他喜欢追求
I'm looking. I like looking. -He likes looking.
那就追求吧 - 但是你能追求多久?
So look. -But how long can you look?
我正在创造纪录
I'm going for the record.
你♥爸♥爸虽然嘴上没有说 但是你回来他心里是很高兴的
Your father wouldn't say so, but he's really glad you came.
拜托 - 对他来说这是件大事
Oh, come on. -This is a big thing for him.
即将离任的房♥管协会会长
Outgoing president of the condo association.
他们安全抵达了
So they arrived safely.
还记得杰克和多丽丝吗? - 见到你很高兴
Remember Jack and Doris? -Nice to see you.
这是伊莲
This is Elaine. -Hi.
见到你很高兴,你好 - 你好
Nice to meet you. Hello. -Hello.
见到你很高兴 - 杰瑞…
Pleased to meet you. -Hey, Jerry...
…你大老远的过来是为了这个吗?
...you came all the way down here for this?
还有潜水器潜水
And scuba diving.
潜水器潜水? 谁要去潜水?
Scuba diving? Who's going scuba diving?
我们要去,我们会按时回来的
We're going. We'll be back in time.
你们为什么要去潜水?
What do you have to go scuba diving for?
去玩 - 去玩?
For fun. -For fun?
杰克,吃点蛋糕
Jack, have some sponge cake.
不,谢谢,不用
No. Thanks, no.
杰克是明天的主持人
Jack is emceeing tomorrow.
他负责所有的事情 - 杰瑞,你妈妈跟我说…
He's in charge of the whole thing. -So, Jerry, your mother tells me...
…你明天将要表演一些喜剧小段子?
...you're gonna do one of your little comedy skits tomorrow.
没这回事 - 没?
I don't think so. -No?
莫蒂,你想要结清昨晚的钱吗?
Listen, Morty, you want to settle up for last night?
好吧,我欠你19.45美元
All right. I owe you $19.45.
你吃什么了?你吃了快餐牛排
What did you have? You had the minute steak.
是的 - 你喝可乐或者其他东西了吗?
Yeah. -Did you have a Coke or what?
我没喝可乐
I did not have a Coke.
有人喝可乐了
Somebody had a Coke.
我喝了可乐 - 我吃了虾
I had a Coke. -Oh, and I had the scampi.
那些一共是17.10美元 再加上税和小费
So, that's $17.10, and the tax and the tip.
好吧,给20块吧
All right, make it 20 bucks.
是19.45美元,莫蒂
It's $19.45, Morty.
19.45美元?
$19.45?
你了解你父亲
See, you know your father.
你得算到分
You got to get it right to the penny.
但是这也是他为什么会 成为一个好会长的原因
But that's why he was such a good president.
那是什么笔?
Hey, what kind of pen is that?
这支笔? - 是的
This pen? -Yeah.
这是一只宇航笔
Oh, this is an astronaut pen.
它可以倒着写字 宇航员们在太空使用
It writes upside down. They use this in space.
这就是宇航笔,我听说过 你是怎样得到的?
Oh, that's the astronaut pen. I heard about that. Where did you get it?
它是一个礼物 - 因为很多时候我在床上写字…
It was a gift. -Because a lot of times I write in bed...
…我不得不转身靠在 我的肘上以保证笔能写字
...and I have to turn and lean on my elbow to make the pen work.
拿着 - 不
Take the pen. -Oh, no.
拿着吧 - 我不能
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表