剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Very kind. I am a kind man.
还有谁会这么做呢?没人
Who else would do something lik e this? Nobody.
没人能像我那样洞察人们心理
Nobody thinks about people the way I do.
醒醒吧 蠢猪
Snap out of it, you stupid jerk.
你在吃火鸡三明治 你想要得诺贝尔奖吗?
You're eating a turk ey sandwich. You want a Nobel Prize?
你在外面等我 我在这里做
You go in the living room, I'll take the test in here.
为什么?
But why?
你在我没法集中精神
I won't be able to concentrate in front of you.
我觉得你多想了 智力测验其实没什么的
I think you're making too much of this. IQ tests don't mean anything.
怎么能?
Are you kidding me?
这是今时今日人们测量一个人 智力水平的最好方法
This is the best tool we have today of measuring a person's intelligence.
我其实不觉得有什么
Well, I certainly don't place any importance on it.
不 我觉得你错了
Well, I think you're wrong about that.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我想可以开始了 谢谢
And now, if you'll excuse me, I'd really like to get started, please.
祝你好运 - 我有充分自信
Good luck. -Don't need it.
你搞什么啊你 我在这等了20分钟
What's going on? I've been here 20 minutes.
不好意思 这是试♥卷♥ 谢谢 谢谢
I'm sorry. Here's the test. Thanks for doing this.
我有多长时间? - 差20分钟3点的时候给我
What time do you want me back? -Twenty to 3.
好 - 谢谢 谢谢
Okay. -Thanks again.
不要拘泥于145 你能做得更好 你是个天才
And don't settle for 145. You can do better. You're a genius.
谢谢你 巴布
Thank you, Babu.
我必须说 你真是独具慧眼 天生就是当餐厅老板的料
You have quite a flair. You are quite the restaurateur, I must say.
实属我的荣幸 - 哦 没啥
It is indeed my pleasure. -Oh, please.
欢迎来到梦幻餐厅
Welcome to the Dream Cafe.
我们今天的特色菜品有… - 哦 不 不 烤面包和茶就好了
Our specials today... -Oh, no, no. I'll just have tea and toast.
烤面包和茶 - 来点别的阿!巴布
Tea and toast. -Eat something! Babu.
好吧
Okay.
给我来个通心粉
Well, I'll have the rigatoni.
真有眼光 非常好
Oh, very good choice. Very good.
哇 你还是答应做了 你这是作弊
So you got the test. You're cheating.
我知道
I know.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. -Hey.
哦 好家伙
Oh, boy.
杰瑞 我问你件事
Jerry, let me ask you something.
嗨 伊莲 - 嘿
Hi, Elaine. -Hey.
有个家伙两年前把这件夹克 留在了我妈妈家里
This guy leaves this jacket at my mother's house two years ago.
从那之后 他们就没再说过话 现在那家伙居然想要回他的夹克
She hasn't spoken to him since and now he says he wants the jacket back.
然后? - 我当然不会还给他
So? -Well, I'm not giving it back.
为什么?
Why not?
我穿这件夹克很有艳福的 很吸引女人
Because I meet a lot of women in this jacket. They're attracted to it.
要不然我妈怎么会和他约会?
Why do you think my mother went out with him?
你没事吧? - 算了
You all right? -Yeah. Okay.
什么?
What?
反正都两年了
Anyway, it's been two years.
我是说 已经过了“塑像”时效了吧?
I mean, isn't there, like, a statue of limitations on that?
诉讼
Statute.
什么? - 诉讼时效
What? -Statute of limitations.
不是“塑像”
It's not a statue.
不 是塑像
No, it's statue.
好吧好吧 塑像时效
Fine. It's a sculpture of limitations.
等一下 等一下 伊莲 伊莲
Wait a minute. Just wait a minute. Elaine. Elaine.
你聪明人 你说 是“塑像”时效还是诉讼时效?
Now, you're smart. Is it "statue" or "statute" of limitations?
诉讼 - 哦 我觉得你真的错了
Statute. -Oh, I really think you're wrong.
克莱默 我现在要做测试题 我没时间了
Kramer, I have to take this test. I don't have a lot of time.
什么测试?
What test?
智力测验 - 你干嘛做这玩意?
An IQ test. -Why are you taking an IQ test?
帮乔治的忙 - 乔治?
It's for George. -George?
我过后再给你解释?
Look, can I explain it to you later?
不是 你干嘛要帮乔治做智力测验?
But why are you taking an IQ test for George?
拜托?!
Would you please?!
是为了工作还是? - 等会儿!
Is it for a job or something? -Later!
你肯定那是诉讼? - 是!是!
You're positive it's statute? -Yes! Yes!
欢迎 欢迎 热热的面巾…
Welcome, welcome. A steaming hot face cloth...
乔治? - 嗯?
George? -Yeah?
门锁了
The door's locked.
是吗 锁了?
Oh, it's locked?
我要拿点东西
I need to get something.
莫妮卡 我现在正在全神贯注 这玩意真难
Monica, I'm really focused here. This stuff's a killer.
乔治! - 我也没办法
George! -Wish I could.
巴布!
Babu!
能不能… - 不好意思
If you don't mind... Okay.
我来弄 - 哦 上帝!全弄在试题上了!
I'll get this. -Oh, my God! It's all over the test!
真是太太抱歉了 - 哦 上帝!
I'm terribly sorry. -Oh, man!
没时间了 不管了 - 请原谅我
I'm out of time, anyway. -Please forgive me. Please.
去吧 我来弄
Go ahead. I'll take care of it.
真的 我非常抱歉
Please, I'm very sorry.
告诉你的朋友们
Tell your friends.
算了 反正她也是在作弊
It's all right. She was cheating anyway.
你真是个好人
You're a very kind man.
巴布…
Babu...
你是巴基斯坦人 对吧? - 是的 巴基斯坦人 是的
You're Pakistani, right? -Yes, Pakistani. Yes.
巴布 我能说两句吗?
Babu, may I say something?
当然 你非常聪明 我很乐意听
Of course. You're very smart man. I listen.
虽然我不是干这行的 但是我觉得…
I am not a restaurateur by any means, but it occurred to me that perhaps...
你应该主推你们家乡菜…
...you might serve some dishes from your native Pakistan...
而不是什么弗兰克斯-豆汤
...as opposed to, say, the franks and beans, for example.
可是这附近没有住着巴基斯坦人啊 - 这没关系
There are no Pakistani people here. -It doesn't matter.
这样你才是这一带…
You would have the only authentic Pakistani restaurant...
唯一正宗的巴基斯坦餐厅
...in the whole neighbourhood.
太对了
Yes.
你太有眼光了 不是吗?
You see everything, don't you?
嗯 也不全都是 我尽我所能
Well, you know, not everything. I do what I can.
从今天起我关门 等下次开业的时候 将是纯血统的巴基斯坦餐厅
I close down today. And when I open again, it will be a Pakistani restaurant.
谢谢 太谢谢你了 你真是我的贵人
Thank you. Thank you so much. You're a very special person.
太特别了
Very special.
我怎么这么厉害
I am such a great guy.
不然谁会趟这个浑水来帮这个可怜的移♥民♥呢?
Who else would've gone to the trouble to help this immigrant?
我很特别 我妈妈是对的
I am special. My mother was right.
当然 我还从没吃过巴基斯坦菜 能难吃到什么地步呢?
Of course, I've never had Pakistani food. How bad could it be?
纯属意外 - 什么 你去野餐了?
It was an accident. -What, did you go on a picnic?
巴布·巴哈特干的好事
Babu Bhatt did it.
巴布·巴哈特?
Babu Bhatt?
这让我怎么解释啊? - 时间到了 乔治
How am I going to explain this? -Time's up, George.
好的
Okay.
给 - 感觉如何?
Here you go. -How did you do?
小菜一碟 - 试题怎么弄成这样?
Piece of cake. -What happened to the test?
什么?哦 我不小心把吃的东西撒上面了
What? Oh, I spilled some food on it.
吃的?什么吃的?
Food? What food?
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
你从哪儿来的吃的东西?
Where did you get food?
我口袋里 - 你口袋?
From my pocket. -Your pocket?
我口袋里装着一个三明治
I had a sandwich in my pocket.
还有咖啡? - 是的 还有咖啡 是的
And coffee? -Yeah. Had some coffee, yeah.
你从哪儿弄来的咖啡? - 我从哪儿弄得咖啡?
Where did you get the coffee? -Where did I get the coffee?
我还能从哪儿?杂货铺
Where do you think I got the coffee? At the grocery store.
你怎么去的? - 步行
How did you get there? -I walked.
你怎么出去的? 我没看你离开房♥间啊
How did you get out? I didn't see you leave.
我爬窗户出去的 - 你爬窗户?
I climbed out the window. -You climbed out the window?
当然 - 为什么不走门呢?
Of course. -Why didn't you go out the door?
门?
The door?
窗户就在这里 我♥干♥嘛要走门
Why would I go out the door? The window's right here.
你还真是迷人啊 乔治·克斯坦萨
You're a fascinating man, George Costanza.
普通人哪能看出其中玄机…
The average person sees a situation like this...
他们只是旁若无人地走过
...they walk right by it.
但我不是 - 你很特别
Not me. -You're very special.
嘿 帮我个忙
Hey, do me a favour.
有人来找我 你就和他说你不知道我去哪儿了
Some guy comes looking for me, tell him you don't know where I am.
当然 我从来都是这么说
Of course. I always do.
不 不 是那个家伙 来要回他夹克的那个家伙
No, no, it's that guy. He's really been bugging me about the jacket.
还给人家就是了 - 那他得先杀了我
Just give it back to him. -He'll have to kill me.
嘿 乔治! - 我来了
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表