剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. My supervisor says there's nothing we can do.
是啊 说得好像你俩还真谈过话似的
Yeah, it looked like you were in a real conversation over there.
好的 我们还有一辆小型车 如果你愿意的话
Well, we do have a compact if you would like that.
好的 - 那好
Fine. -All right.
我们可以向您提供一辆蓝色福特Escort 宋飞先生
Well, we have a blue Ford Escort for you, Mr. Seinfeld.
您要买♥♥保险吗? - 好的 我买♥♥一份
Would you like insurance? -Yeah, give me the insurance...
因为我要将这车砸个稀巴烂
...because I am gonna beat the hell out of this thing.
麻烦填完这张表格
Please fill this out.
那你觉得我犯了个大错吗?
Do you think I'm making a big mistake?
如果你喜欢和他在一起的话 这才是最重要的
If you enjoy being with him, that's what's important.
我爱和他在一起 我是指 我喜欢和他在一起
I love being with him. I mean, I like being with him.
和他在一起也没啥不好
It's okay being with him.
我不喜欢和他在一起 - 这才是最重要的
I just don't enjoy being with him. -Well, that's what important.
我和他约了在查威餐厅吃午饭
I'm meeting him for lunch at Chadway's.
我非得当面跟他分手吗? 就不能在电♥话♥里解决吗?
Do I have to break up face to face, or can I just do it over the phone?
你和他约会过几次? - 7次
How many times have you been out? -Seven.
面对面
Face to face.
7次约会就得当面分手?
Seven dates is a face-to-face breakup?
如果只有6次 我就放你一马了
If it was six, I could've let you go.
但是 7次的话 恐怕 就超标了
But seven, I'm afraid, is over the limit.
除非 你们俩没上过床
Unless, of course, there was no sex.
那家餐馆的意大利面好吃吗?
How's the pasta over there?
外面什么回事?
What is going on out there?
给我一桶水 有一辆车过热了
I need a bucket of water. I got a car overheating.
还有一辆车的警报器关不掉
I got an alarm that won't go off.
我按1 我按2 都不管用
I'm pressing one. I'm pressing two. Nothing.
我该怎么办? 救救我 救救我
What do I do? Help me. Help me.
他们本打算今天拍我的戏份
They were supposed to do my scene today.
今天? - 是的
Today? -Yeah.
他们说 他们想让我抱着一大袋食品 走在街上
They said they wanted me to walk down the block carrying this bag of groceries.
于是我开始走着 然后我被绊倒了 食品袋一下子飞了出去
So I start to walk, and I trip. And the grocery bag goes flying...
然后伍迪开始笑 - 他在笑?
...and Woody starts laughing. -He was laughing?
正是 他当时正在喝东西 然后从鼻子那喷了出来
Oh, yeah. He was drinking something. It started to come out of his nose.
那接着呢? - 我拿到了那部电影的台词!
So then what? -Well, I got a line in the movie!
不是吧 - 这太棒了
Get out! -That's great.
你在伍迪艾伦的电影里有台词?
You got a line in a Woody Allen movie?
相当棒是吧? - 你被拍进电影了?
Pretty good, huh? -You're in the movie?
有他的镜头吗? - 有啊 他和我一起
Is he in the scene? -Yeah, it's me and him.
也许崭新的职业生涯就掌握在我手里 对吧?
I might have a new career on my hands, huh?
你是指"第一个职业生涯"吧?
You mean "a career."
米亚·法罗有在场吗? - 我没见到他 (米亚法罗是女演员)
So was Mia Farrow there? -I didn't see him.
你的台词是什么? - 好的 是这样的 我和伍迪待在一起
What's your line? -Well, okay, I'm there with Woody...
你知道的 我在一家酒吧里 你知道 那可是伍迪艾伦
...you know. I'm at this bar, and, you know, it's Woody Allen.
我有提到这点吗? - 我们晓得了 晓得了
Did I mention that? -We got it. We got it.
我和伍迪坐在一起 然后我转向他说:
And I'm sitting there with Woody, and I turn to him and I go:
伙计 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥
Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty.
你就这样说? - 不 不 我还在研究
Is that how you're gonna say it? -No, no. I'm working on it.
这么说
Do it like this.
这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 - 不行
These pretzels are making me thirsty. -No.
这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 - 不 不 你那不怎么样
These pretzels are making me thirsty. -No, no. See, that's no good.
你不懂得如何演戏
You don't know how to act.
这些椒盐卷饼
These pretzels...
真教我口干舌燥!
...are making me thirsty!
这还不够好? - 我啥也没说啊
That was no good? -I didn't say anything.
好了 我要去和欧文分手了
All right, I'm gonna go break up with Owen.
我说得不好吗? 我对这句话的诠释很独特
What was wrong with that? I had a different interpretation.
你了解那位吃椒盐卷饼的人吗?
Do you know anything about this pretzel guy?
也许他已经在酒吧坐很久了
Maybe he's been in the bar a long time...
他是如此的沮丧 因为他没有工作 没有女人
...and he's really depressed because he has no job, and no woman...
他得靠泊车混饭吃! (我觉得最搞笑的桥段之一)
...and he's parking cars for a living!
好了! 好了! 闭嘴! 闭嘴!
All right! All right! Shut up! Shut up!
我听见了! 我马上就下来! 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥
I hear you! I'm coming down! These pretzels are making me thirsty!
耶!
Yeah!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
伙计 他可被你伤得够深的
Boy, he took it hard.
我们正在沿着街散步
We were walking down the block...
我正要和他提出分手 他突然抽搐了
...I was about to break up with him, then he started to twitch.
是的 我需要一辆救护车 地点是西81街129号♥ 5楼A室
Yes, I need an ambulance at 129 West 81 st Street, Apartment 5A.
让他们快点 快点! - 那可是救护车
Tell them to hurry. Hurry! -It's an ambulance.
我不知道 但他现在昏迷了
I don't know, but he's unconscious.
这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
克莱默 - 这事怎么回事?
Kramer. -What happened here?
我不知道 我们该怎么办 我们叫了救护车
I don't know. What should we do? We called an ambulance.
谁懂得急救吗? - 我们是不是该帮他手脚做点什么?
Anyone know first aid? -Do something with the extremities.
什么手脚? - 什么是手脚?
What extremities? -What's an extremity?
把脚抬起来 让血液回流到头部
You raise the feet, get blood to the head.
把头抬起来 让血液回流到脚底
You raise the head, get blood to the feet.
好的 那么冷敷怎样? 他们一向是这么做的
Okay, what about a cold compress? They always do that.
我没毛巾 - 用厨房♥纸巾啊
I don't have a washcloth. -Use a paper towel.
把那放在他头上可不行 - 那大块海绵呢?
You can't put that on his head. -What about a big sponge?
那你要怎么把它固定在额头上? - 用皮带
How you gonna hold it on there? -Use a belt.
不 不 不 那样会滴到他脸上
No, no, no. That'll... It'll drip all over him.
我们是不是带他走上几步? - 我见他们那样做过
Should we walk him around? -I've seen them do that.
那是嗑药过量的做法 - 也许他就是嗑药过量了
That's for a drug overdose. -Maybe that's what he's got.
不可能 我刚和他吃午饭 他没离开过桌子
No, I just had lunch with him. He didn't leave the table.
是吗 他可能趁你不注意时 往菜里下药了
Well, he could've dropped acid when you weren't looking.
他不是个瘾君子
He is not a drug addict.
也许他是个糖尿病患者 也许他只需要吃块饼干之类的
Maybe he's diabetic. He might just need a cookie or something.
饼干! - 你能给我一块饼干吗?
A cookie! -Can you give him a cookie?
他要怎么嚼呢? - 操纵他的牙齿 我叔叔也出过状况
How's he gonna chew it? -Move his teeth. Worked for my uncle.
糖救醒了他 (宋飞说这集是最不喜欢的一集 因为涉及到欧文的剧情令他感到不舒服)
The sugar revived him.
小心点 你弄得他满嘴饼干屑
Careful, you're getting crumbs all over him.
我让他咀嚼了 但是我不觉得他能吞得下去
I've got him chewing, but I don't think he's gonna swallow.
那我们把饼干放进搅拌机里 这样他就能喝下去了
Let's put a few cookies in a blender and he could drink it.
饼干又不能液化 - 当然能 饼干当然能液化
Cookies don't liquefy. -They do. You can liquefy a cookie.
我去找搅拌机 - 搅拌机?我没有搅拌机
I'll get the blender. -I don't have a blender.
你有搅拌机 - 如果我有搅拌机的话 我会知道的
You've got a blender. -I'd know if I had a blender.
救护车怎么还没来?!
Where is the ambulance?!
你好 是的 我35分钟前叫了辆救护车
Hello, yes. I called for an ambulance like 35 minutes ago.
我真不敢相信外面发生了什么
I can't believe what's going on out here.
这是紧急情况 你们怎么这么久还没到?
This is an emergency. What's taking so long?
等等 可能是他们到了
Wait a second. Maybe that's them.
你好 - 护理人员
Hello. -Paramedics.
马上来 好的 他们到了
Come on up. Okay, they're here.
他好像在呼吸
He seems to be breathing.
你知道吗 我得跟你说 他长得是挺英俊的
You know, I've got to tell you, he's a pretty good-looking guy.
我知道
I know.
那些眉毛可以稍微修剪一下 你有提起过吗?
Those eyebrows could use a trimming. You ever mention that?
差不多
Almost.
我是指 你瞧瞧 它们长得不够整齐
I mean, because, come on, they're running wild there.
这事不好开口 - 这话倒是不假
It's not an easy thing to bring up. -Yeah, that's true.
你真该看看他的浴袍 伙计 全是丝质的
You should see his bathrobe, man. It's all silk.
是吗 他穿拖鞋吗? 我赌他一定穿
Yeah. Does he wear slippers. I bet he wears slippers.
是的 你怎么知道的 - 我看得出来
He does. How'd you know that? -I could tell.
怎么回事? 你们怎么这么久才来?
What happened? What took you so long?
我们20分钟前就到了 但我们根本前进不了
We got here 20 minutes ago, but we couldn't move.
十字路口已经被堵死了 我以前从没遇过这种情况
The intersection is gridlocked. I've never seen anything like it.
终于 我们转了个弯 然而一个 泊车的家伙
Finally we make the turn, and this guy who was triple-parking cars...
驾着一辆蓝色Escort狠狠地撞上了我们 - 蓝色Escort?
...slammed into us with a blue Escort. -Blue Escort?
那是我租的车! - 噢 伙计
That's my rent-a-car! -Oh, man.
我的车怎样了?
What happened to the car?
我很抱歉 你根本不了解 当时是什么情况
I'm sorry. You don't know what's going on out there!
他是谁?
Who's he?
和我约会的家伙 - 出什么事了?
This guy I'm seeing. -What happened?
我们不知道 - 谁把饼干倒进他嘴里的?
We don't know. -Who put cookies in his mouth?
饼干? - 你们不该那么做
Cookies? -You're not supposed to do that.
你怎么会撞车的? - 我正要将车子开过街道
So how'd you hit the car? -I was moving it across the street.
我向前一看 结果看到了伍迪艾伦 我分神了
I looked up and I saw Woody Allen. I got all distracted.
那连我的车子都算不上 是租来的 - 你在外面都干了些什么?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表