剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第三季 第4集 “狗”
我上了飞机,可飞机晚点了
So I'm on the plane. We left late.
飞行员宣称要把时间追回来 他的说法是不是很搞笑?
Pilot says, "We're going to be making up some time." Isn't that interesting?
他们还能把时间还给我们?!
They just make up time.
难怪我们要重设手表呢!
That's why you have to reset your watch.
当然他们这么说的意思…
Of course when they say they're making up time...
很明显是指加快飞行速度
...obviously, they're increasing the speed of the aircraft.
我搞不懂的是,如果可以加速
Now my question is, if you can go faster...
那为什么不全程都全速前进呢
...why don't you just go as fast as you can all the time?
得啦!天上又没有警♥察♥! 往前冲,给飞机加点油!
Come on. There's no cops up here. Nail it. Give it some gas.
我们飞着呢
We're flying.
旅行绝对是最好的磨练
Travelling, of course, is the best education.
你知道,去年…
You know, last year...
我带病游览了四五十个国家
...I was ill for 40,45 countries...
本来我还要去更多的国家 不过后来我养了只小狗
...and I would've gone to more, but I'd just got a puppy.
他太小了,没法带着一起旅行
And he was too young to take with me.
现在可不一样啦 我去哪儿都带着他
But not now. I won't travel without him.
他现在在飞机上吗? - 是啊
Is he on the plane now? -Oh, yes.
他在行李舱
Yes, he's in the baggage compartment.
我搞不懂 他们为什么不让他坐在这儿陪我
I don't know why they won't let him sit up here with me.
他的举止比你在飞机上
He's a lot better behaved than most of the dregs...
遇到的大部分废物好多了
...you find onboard here.
你有宠物吗?
You have any pets?
没有
Just my next-door neighbour.
那么…
Well...
你正错过人生中一种…
...you are missing out on a relationship...
难以置信的情感联♥系♥ 它能在各方面丰富你的生活
...that could enrich your life in ways that you never even thought possible.
那捡他们的米田共呢?
How about picking up their...? You know.
你觉得那部分也很精彩么?
You find that enriching?
你怎么了? - 噢,我觉得有点…
What's the matter? -Oh, I'm feeling a bit...
恶心
...queasy.
先生,我们将临时在芝加哥紧急降落…
Sir, we're gonna make an emergency landing in Chicago...
然后送你去医院
...and get you to a hospital.
我的狗…
My dog.
我的狗怎么办?
What about my dog?
你有只狗么?
You have a dog?
你在飞机上认识谁么,帕朗先生?
Do you know anyone on the plane, Mr. Palone?
杰瑞
Jerry.
你觉得怎么样了?
How you feeling?
你能帮我照顾法尔费尔吗?
Would you take care of Farfel?
法尔费尔?
Farfel?
那是他的狗 我们要降落在芝加哥,送他去医院
It's his dog. We're landing in Chicago to get him to a hospital.
你能把他的狗带去纽约么? - 狗?
Could you take his dog to New York? -The dog?
狗? - 我保证不超过2天
The dog? -I'm sure it's only for a day or two.
但是,你知道…万一…?
But, you know... What if, you know...?
给我你的地址和电♥话♥ 我会打给你的
Give me your address and phone number. I'll call you.
狗?
The dog?
我们走,法尔费尔
Let go, Farfel.
放开,把那个给我!
Let go. Give me that.
把运动鞋给我,你这个白♥痴♥!
Give me that sneaker, you stupid idiot.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
换作是你,你会怎么办?
So, what would you do?
才过了3天 我相信他就要打来了
It's only been three days. I'm sure he's gonna call.
停下来!闭嘴!
Stop it! Shut up!
你能相信吗? 你能相信我正在应付什么吗?
Do you believe this? Do you believe what I'm dealing with?
我家里来了头野兽!
I got a wild animal in the house.
它完全疯了,还可能有狂犬病 我会得破伤风的
He'd deranged. Maybe he's got rabies. I can get lockjaw.
但愿吧 - 看看这儿
Lf only. -Look at this place.
他哪里都去
He's going everywhere.
我晚上不能出门 都三天没表演了
I can't go out of the house at night. I haven't performed in three days.
今天将是我回来后第一次晚上出门
This will be my first night out since I got back.
嗯,你遛狗的时候,会不会…?
Hey, when you walk him, do you...?
干嘛?
Do I what?
你会不会把米田共捡起来?
Do you pick it up?
会啊,我会捡啊
Yes, I pick it up.
你真的捡了? - 没办法
You pick it up? -Well, you have to.
噢,天啊,我太想看看那一幕了!
Oh, boy, would I love to see that.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴,法尔费尔,停下来!
Shut up, Farfel! Stop it!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
万一我把它送到动物收♥容♥所♥ 那个男的又来了怎么办?
What if I take it to the pound, then the guy shows up?
你该打电♥话♥去航♥空♥公♥司♥ 他们可能知道他在哪里
You should call the airline. They might know where he is.
不行,我试过了,他们不知道 你要先把糖浆放进去
No, I tried. They don't know anything. You gotta put the syrup in first.
错,先放牛奶 - 我和你说,那男的是个酒鬼
No, milk. -I'm telling you. The guy's a drunk.
他现在可能在一个狂欢酒会上
He's probably on a bender.
狂欢酒会是什么啊?
What is a bender anyhow?
我不知道啊 可能就是在酒吧喝喝酒,把东西弄弄弯
I don't know. They drink and they bend things at the bar. I don't know.
我真不敢相信他到现在还没打来
I can't believe he hasn't called.
飞机上有两百个座位…
Two hundred seats on a plane...
我落到和一个育空酒鬼挨着 还有他的疯狗“古卓”
(育空酒,一种加了蜂蜜的加拿大酒 “古卓”,惊悚片《狂犬惊魂》中的狗名)
...I gotta wind up next to Yukon Jack and his dog Cujo.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
再过一天,你就得去动物收♥容♥所♥!
One more day, and you are pound-bound!
嗨,不好意思啊 我今天晚上没法帮你看狗了
Hey, I'm sorry. I can't watch the dog tonight.
为什么? 我们正要去电影院呢
Why? -We're going to the movies.
我们打算去看《预后不良》
We're gonna see Prognosis Negative.
我没法子呀 我必须让艾伦从我的生活中彻底消失
I can't. I gotta get this Ellen out of my life.
你要跟她分手么? - 是啊
You're breaking up? -Oh, yeah.
越快越好 我都等不及了
The sooner the better. I can't wait to do it.
你知道有些人,你会担心…
You know some people you worry about whether or not...
会不会伤害到对方的感情? 对她,我巴不得
...you're gonna hurt their feelings? With her, I'm looking forward to it.
天,我真想把过程拍下来
Boy, I'd like to get it on video.
慢动作观看,还要定格
Watch it in slow motion and freeze-frame it.
克莱默,我搞不懂你怎么能坚持这么久
Kramer, I don't know how you lasted as long as you did.
你不喜欢她么?
You didn't like her?
你看她那性格…
If you could see her personality...
跟展览馆里的象人似的
...it'd be like one of the Elephant Man exhibits...
当他们把帘子拉下来 每个人都惊呆了
...where they pull off the sheet and everyone gasps.
我不相信到现在都没人把她给杀了
I can't believe someone hasn't killed her yet.
你们以前怎么不说?
How come you never said anything?
你不能随便在朋友面前 评论他的女朋友啊
You can't tell someone how you feel about their girlfriend...
除非他们分手了 - 我跟你说了啊
...till after they stop... -I tell you.
你不算,我说的是正常人
You. I'm talking about people.
我们今晚上还去看电影么?
Are we still going to the movies tonight?
不行,我去不了啊,我得看着法尔费尔 你和乔治两个人去好了
No, I can't. I gotta watch Farfel. You and George can go without me.
就我和乔治? - 没错
Just me and George? -Sure.
但是我们需要你啊
But we need you.
要我♥干♥嘛?
What do you need me for?
因为…
Because.
谁啊? - 《预后不良》!
Yeah? -Prognosis Negative.
因为我通过你才认识乔治的
Because I relate to George through you.
我们更像是…
We're more like...
朋友的朋友的关系 况且,我们说好一起看《预后不良》的啊
...friends-in-law. Besides, we said we'd see Prognosis Negative together.
你就不能在地上铺上报纸什么的吗?
Can't you put some newspapers down or something?
不行,我不相信它,那狗疯了 就算我去了,也会心不在焉的
No, I can't trust him. He gets insane. I won't enjoy myself.
对!法尔费尔! 说的就是你
That's right, Farfel, I'm talking about you!
就我和乔治两个?
Just me and George alone?
兄弟们,出发!! 现在是《预后不良》时间
Let's go, people. Let's go. It's Prognosis Negative time.
我不能去
I can't go.
你不能去?为什么? 因为我要看着那只白♥痴♥法尔费尔
You can't go? Why not? -Because I have to watch idiot Farfel.
我以为克莱默会看着他呢 - 他正和女朋友闹分手
I thought Kramer was watching him. -He's breaking up with his girlfriend.
那有什么问题呢? 放些报纸在地上就是了
What's the problem? Just put newspaper down.
不行,我不想房♥子里有那种气味
No, I don't want that smell in the house.
那你喷点来沙尔在上面… - 不行
(来沙尔,一种消毒剂)
-You spritz a little Lysol on it... -No.
这像体臭和古龙香水
It's like BO and cologne.
混在一起变成一种奇怪的恶臭
They combine forces into some kind of strange mutant funk.
那么我们不去了?
So we're not going?
不,你俩去吧
Nah. You two go.
那你还想去么?
You still wanna go?
你呢?
Do you?
如果你想的话
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表