剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
His father was a mudder. -His mother was a mudder.
他妈也是泥地跑马?
His mother was a mudder?
我刚才说什么来着?
What did I just say?
嗨,好吧
Hey. All right.
六百块,买♥♥帕勃尼克赢
Six hundred, Pappernick to win.
他们还有无效投球,古登还是个问号♥
They still have no pitching. Gooden's a question mark.
你肩袖恢复知觉没那么快的
You don't recover from those rotator cuffs so fast.
我不是担心大都会队的投球
I'm not worried about the Mets' pitching.
他们投不中 - 不,他们中的,伯尼拉,莫瑞
They got no hitting. -No, they got hitting. Bonilla, Murray.
他们没防守 - 防守,拜托
They got no defence. -Defence, please.
他们需要速度 - 速度?他们有科尔曼啊
They need speed. -Speed? They've got Coleman.
他们需要好的替补 - 佛朗哥不够好?
They need a bullpen. -Franco's no good?
他们没有一个队首 - 有佛朗哥啊
They got no team leaders. -They got Franco.
他们要的是一个决策者
What they need is a front office.
可你总该欣赏他们的运气吧 - 我喜欢运气
But you gotta like their chances. -I love them.
要是他们今年赢了,我就裸体去跟你 一起看世界职业棒球大赛
If they win it this year, I'll sit naked with you at the World Series.
说定了
It's a deal.
我怎么就没打个车呢?
Why couldn't I tak e a cab?
只花六美元,我的命运就会完全改变
For $6, my whole life could have changed.
我腿上是什么东西?
What is that on my leg?
这下出不去了
I'll never get out of here.
要是这辈子就困在这呢?
What if I'm here for the rest of my life?
说不定五秒钟后我就出去了
Maybe I'll get out in five seconds.
一只香蕉,两只香蕉…
One banana, two banana...
三只香蕉,四只香蕉
...three banana, four banana...
五只香蕉
...five banana.
不!我没动
No. I'm still here.
我还在这里,到底什么时候才能开车啊?
Still here. When will they start moving?
开车!
Move!
开车!开车啊!
Move! Move!
动了
It's moving.
车开了!
It's moving!
太棒了!
Yes!
耶!
Yes.
妈了XX!
Mother******!
老天,但愿你带着手铐的钥匙
Gee, I hope you have the key for these things.
噢,别担心,我拿着
Oh, don't worry, I do.
我母亲以前就在家里走来走去
My mother used to walk around our apartment...
只穿着胸围和短裤
...in her bra and panties.
她和你截然不同,她…
She didn't look anything like you. She was...
相当恶心,身材差得不行
...really disgusting, really bad body.
你能想象一个更丑更胖版本的雪莉·布恩 (获奥斯卡最佳女演员)
You know, if you can imagine an uglier, fatter version of Shirley Booth.
记得雪莉·布恩演的黑兹尔吧?
Remember Shirley Booth in Hazel?
太难堪了,因为邻里间
Really embarrassing, because I had the only mother...
只有我的妈妈比黑兹尔还难看
...in the neighbourhood who was worse than Hazel.
你都能想出那些羞辱的话 - 比如说?
You can imagine the taunts I'd hear. -Like what?
比如:
Like:
“嘿,你老妈比黑兹尔还难看”
"Hey, your mother's uglier than Hazel."
“黑兹尔让你妈羞愧难当”这种的
"Hazel really puts your mother to shame." You know.
怎么了?
What's going on?
很高兴与你共事,抱歉我要告辞了
It was a pleasure doing business with you, but I have to get going.
你要走?可咱们还没,那个…
Get going? But we haven't really, you know...
八块钱?
Eight dollars?
八块钱? - 你要干嘛,打劫?
Eight dollars? -What are you doing, robbing me?
我为了你折腾了一早上就八块钱?
I wasted my whole morning on you for $8?
等等,你要干嘛?
Wait a second. What are you doing?
我要把你的衣服拿走 - 不不,我就那么一套西装
I'm taking your clothes. -No, no, that's my only suit!
花了我350块呢! 我在莫金斯伯格(廉价西装商场)买♥♥的!
It cost me $350! I got it at Moe Ginsburg!
再会,乔治 - 你不能把我撂这不管了
Bye, George. -You can't just leave me here.
我还会见到你么?
Will I see you again?
霍伊之子后面紧跟着詹密特
It's Hoy's Boy followed by Jamet...
小巴吉特,轻拂宁静 接着比较靠后的是恶棍
...Little Baggit, Kiss Harmony and then a long way to Flagrant.
快啊! - 仅仅剩下
Come on! -Into the stretch...
1/8英里的距离了,踏步和热情似火一决胜负
...with an 1/8th of a mile to go, Stepagain, Passionel battling it out.
超过了詹密特,帕勃尼克开始杀出重围
Clear from Jamet, Pappernick's starting to mak e some ground...
可踏步仍然领先 - 加油
...but Stepagain is the leader... -Come on.
加油!好样的! - 瞧帕勃尼克,展开了双翅
Come on! Yes! -Look at Pappernick, sprouting wings.
好唷!好唷! - 踏步,落后了
Yes! Yes! -Stepagain, just falling back.
太好了! - 帕勃尼克荣归故里
Yes! -Pappernick flashing home.
踏步,帕勃尼克 帕勃尼克和踏步跨过终点线了
Stepagain, Pappernick, Pappernick and Stepagain to the line...
耶!耶!耶! - 冠军是帕勃尼克!
Yes! Yes! Yes! -The winner is Pappernick.
太棒啦!我赢啦,嘿!
Yes, yes! I won. Hey!
爽
Yeah.
我都20年没去内森吃热狗了
I haven't had a hot dog at Nathan's in 20 years.
首先,咱们去开赛克龙
First, we ride the Cyclone.
外面真冷
Chilly out.
薯条
French fries.
嘿!嘿!
Hey, hey!
钱给我
Give me the money.
别动!警♥察♥!
Freeze! Police!
不,我没拿到车,可我们玩得很开心
No, I never got the car. We had such a good time...
直到我到拘留所的车♥库♥,发现已经关门了
...by the time I got to the police garage, it was closed.
真惨
Too bad.
你都没法相信这家伙在内森吃了多少
You wouldn't believe what this guy put away at Nathan's.
看看我们的赠品,想要吗?
Look at what we won. You want him?
别挡着我的脸
Get that out of my face.
既然你错过了婚礼,你会赶上洗礼的
So you missed the wedding. You'll catch the bris.
哈瑞奎师那!哈瑞奎师那! (一个有争议、基于印度教的大型宗教团体)
Hare Krishna! Hare Krishna!
在你喉咙上来一个哈瑞奎师那拳怎么样? 你个小阿飞
How'd you like a Hare Krishna fist down your throat, you little punk?
乔治
George.
毕甫
Biff.
怎么,你还是在电梯上吹口哨了?
What, did you whistle on the elevator?
我还有副备用钥匙在你那,对吧?
I have my spare key in your apartment, right?
对啊,在厨房♥抽屉里
Yeah, in the kitchen drawer.
把你钥匙给我 - 出什么事了?
Give me your key. -What happened?
别管什么事,钥匙给我
Never mind what happened, just give me the key.
走吧,我和你一起去 - 这个,买♥♥单
Come on, I'll go with you. -Here. Pay.
等等,给我
Wait, wait. Give me that.
好了
All right.
所以我就乘地铁去康尼岛
So I take the subway down to Coney Island...
去取赛克龙,坐地铁的时候
...to go on the Cyclone. I'm riding on the subway.
我在D号♥线列车上坐了一小时十五分
I'm sitting on the D train for an hour and 15 minutes...
就是为了一次惊险的旅程
...to go on a scary ride.
你说,这够蠢的吧?
Okay, how dumb is that?
你们知道第一次掉到赛克龙上那家伙么? 睡过去了 (赛克龙是福特旗下的汽车,本意为热带气旋)
You know that first sharp drop on the Cyclone? Fell asleep.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表