剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Hey, Georgie! -I'm coming up.
智力测验结果如何?
How did you do on the IQ test?
85!
Eighty-five!
什么? - 85 杰瑞!智商85
What? -Eighty-five, Jerry! 85 IQ.
85?
Eighty-five?
呵呵 呵呵 呵呵…
Well, well, well...
他上来了?
He's coming up?
呃 虽然我不是天才…
Well, I'm no genius...
但是依照我的推算 他应该再有几秒钟就上来了
...but according to my calculations, he should be here in a few seconds.
是 但是85? 杰瑞 这太荒谬了
Yeah, but an 85? Jerry, that's ridiculous.
噢 也许试题有些男性化
Well, maybe the test was gender-biased.
很多问题涉及到求爱啊睾丸之类的
You know, a lot of questions on hunting and testicles.
哦 你好啊 教授
Oh, hello, professor.
乔治 我真的不能相信… - 啥也不用说
George, I cannot believe... -Please.
不不 肯定哪里搞错了 - 你真该看看她当时的表情
No, there's gotta be a mistake. -You should have seen her face.
就跟我告诉我父亲 我想做一名腹语学家时
It was the same look my father gave me...
他看我的表情一模一样
...when I told him I wanted to be a ventriloquist.
但是 85?
But an 85?
我跟你说 当时很多干扰
Listen, there were too many distractions there.
那个巴布♥什♥么什么的 还有克莱默 我根本无法集中精神
Babu whatever his name was. And Kramer. I couldn't concentrate.
疯狂之家
It was a madhouse.
杰瑞 当时就是那样的
Jerry, it was.
让我再做一遍 - 算了吧
Let me take it again. -Forget it.
噢 拜托 拜托 我保证拿140
Oh, come on. Come on. I'll guarantee you 140.
你能有什么损失呢? - 你可能分数更低!
What do you have to lose? -You could do worse!
不 不 求求你 我保证
No. No, come on. I guarantee it.
好吧 我问问她 - 好 那我这次在哪里做?
All right, I'll ask her. -Okay. Now, where am I gonna take it?
在这里做 我出去 就绝对不会有任何干扰了
Take it here. I'll leave. There will be no distractions.
哈 祝贺啊 老朋友
Well, congratulations, my friend.
不好意思错过了你重新开张 我出差一个礼拜
Sorry I missed the grand reopening. I was out of town for about a week.
看我多听你的?
You see how I listen?
我努力工作 借了更多的钱
I work very hard, borrow more money.
我觉得太棒了 真是一种难以形容的奇妙感觉
I think it's fantastic. It has a certain indefinable charm.
想来点什么吗? - 我跟你说 巴布
You wish to eat? -Let me tell you something, Babu.
你去和厨师说我想要他的大作
You go back in that kitchen, tell your chef I want the works.
很好
Very good.
很好?
Very good?
不 不是很好…
No, not very good...
是非常好
...very great.
我太棒了
I am very, very great.
智力测验通常都会在开始有例题…
The IQ tests always have that sample question at the beginning...
教你如何答题
...where they show you how to fill in the circle.
这就是第一道杀手锏
This should be the first elimination point right there.
任何人涂到圈外面:
Anybody goes outside that circle:
“想出来么 来吧? 哦 你玩完了 测试结束”
"You wanna come with us, please? Yeah, you're done. Your test is over.
“你涂到圈外面了 行不?”
You went outside the circle, okay? "
你干什么? - 安静 不许出声
What are you doing? -Quiet. Don't say anything.
到底怎么回事? - 嘿 克莱默!我看见你进去了!
What's going on? -Hey, Kramer! I saw you go in there!
你不给我夹克我是不会走的!
I'm not leaving till you give me that jacket!
开门 克莱默! - 你跑这里来干什么?
Open up, Kramer! -What did you come in here for?
我以为我把他甩掉了 瞧 他知道我住在哪儿
Well, I thought I'd throw him off. See, he knows where I live.
听着 克莱默 我必须出去把试题还给乔治
Look, Kramer, I have to return this test. I've gotta get out of here.
你不是已经做过了么 - 我必须要再做一次
I thought you took the test. -I had to take it again.
为啥? - 关你啥事?!
How come? -What's the difference?!
但你现在不能走 - 什么?
Well, you can't leave now. -What?
出来 克莱默 把夹克还给我!
Come on, Kramer, I want that jacket back!
做梦!
Never!
快点 乔治 开门
Come on, George, open up.
唔? - 你觉得怎么样?
Well? -How you doing?
试题呢?
Where's the test?
你知道 这真是很糟糕的事情
You know, it's the damnedest thing.
我从窗户爬出去买♥♥咖啡…
I went out the window again to get a cup of coffee...
巴布…
Babu...
巴布
Babu.
巴布…
Babu...
我必须得说 我不想这么说 但是这个虾…
...you know, I've gotta tell you, I never do this, but the shrimp...
做得稍稍有点粘牙
...it's just a little stringy.
有鸡肉没有? - 虾粘牙?
You have any chicken? -The shrimp is stringy?
嗯 也许是冷冻过的… - 闭嘴!
Well, maybe you refrigerated... -Quiet!
不 我… - 你给我闭嘴!
No, l... -You shut up!
你让我弄成现在这样 但是根本没人来!
You make me change restaurant, but nobody come!
巴基斯坦特色的 属于巴布·巴哈特的 仅有的巴基斯坦风味餐厅
You say make Pakistani. Babu Bhatt have only Pakistani restaurant.
人呢?你看见人了?告诉我人在哪儿!
But where are people? You see people? Show me people!
根本没有人!
There are no people!
我帮你确认一下 - 你是坏蛋!
I think I'll just take the check. -You bad man!
非常非常坏的坏蛋
You very, very bad man.
坏蛋?难道我妈妈错了?
Bad man? Could my mother have been wrong?
你是来找乔治的吗?
Are you looking for George?
呃…
Well...
差不多
Kind of.
乔治走了
George left.
这是试题么?
Is that the test?
这个?
This?
是的
Yeah.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. -Thanks.
我希望你这次做的比上次好
I hope you do a lot better this time.
实际上 我应该…
Actually, I think I did.
第一次 我没法集中精神
The first time, I couldn't really concentrate.
你知道原因吗?市口不好
You know what it was? Bad location.
我们别在这儿站着了 可能会碰见她的
Come on, let's not stand here too long. We might run into her.
你不冷吗?你夹克呢?
Aren't you cold? Where's your jacket?
哦 抱歉 - 我上楼去了
Oh, sorry. -I'm going upstairs.
嘿 我刚才碰见莫妮卡了 你们知道我智商多少?
Hey, guys. I just ran into Monica. You know what my IQ is?
One fifty-one.
151? - 是的
One fifty-one? -Yeah.
真高
That's a good score.
我们去吃点什么? 墨西哥菜怎么样?
So, what are you up for? How about Mexican?
意大利 - 不 中餐
Italian. -No, Chinese.
你们知道什么最棒吗?
You know what would be great?
想做个好人真难 看看你周围好人类型的实干专家们
It's tough to do a good deed. Let's look at your professional good-deed doers:
敢死队员 超人…
Your Lone Rangers, your Supermen...
蝙蝠侠 蜘蛛侠 橡皮人
...your Batmen, your Spider-Men, your Elastic Men.
他们全都穿着怪异 脸上带着面具 掩藏自己身份
They're all wearing disguises. Masks over their faces, secret identities.
不想让人知道他们是谁 很让人生气
Don't want people to know who they are. Too much aggravation.
“超人先生 谢谢你救我一命…”
"Superman, thanks for saving my life...
“但您一定要穿墙进来吗?”
...but did you have to come through my wall?
“这是我租的房♥子 付了押金的 你现在让我怎么办?”
I'm renting here. They got a security deposit. What am I supposed to do? "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表