剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第三季 第13集 “地铁”
我小的时候,最喜欢开的
As a kid, my favourite ride...
就是碰碰车,记得吧? 在一个围栏里开来开去
...was the bumper car. Remember? Going around in a circle.
总会有那么个小孩不会开
There was always one kid that could not do it.
还记得这孩子么?
Do you remember this kid?
一场开始的时候
As soon as the ride gets started...
他就卡在一堆空车里
...he'd be, like, stuck in a pack of empty cars.
他就…
Just...
“麻烦一下
"Excuse me.
麻烦一下,这个不能开!
Excuse me. It won't go!
快点!
Come on!
这场都快完了!”
It's almost over! "
每次结果都是服务员
He always ends up with the attendant...
拉着那根控制杆帮他开
...hanging off that big pole helping him steer it.
“别哭了”
"Stop crying."
接着还有另一辆
Then there's always that other...
另一辆相当惨的车
One other really bad car...
一对无可救药的父子档
The helpless father-and-son team.
这是另一辆原地打转的车
This is another car just not going anywhere.
他们毫无组织协调,谁控制方向?
They're never organized. Who's on the wheel?
谁来踩油门?干脆:
Who's pressing on the gas? Just:
“儿子,打方向盘”
"Son, turn the wheel."
康尼岛,是吧?
All right, Coney Island?
这样,你可以乘B线或F线
Okay, you can take the B or the F and switch for the N...
再到百老汇和拉斐特转N线
...at Broadway and Lafayette.
或者你过桥到迪卡布
Or you can go over the bridge to DeKalb...
乘Q线到大西洋大街
...and catch the Q to Atlantic Avenue...
然后转乘LRT,2,3,4或5路
...then switch to the IRT, 2,3,4 or 5.
不过千万别乘G线
But don't get on the G.
虽然看似方便,可你到史密斯
That's very tempting, but you wind up on Smith...
和第九大街就没得坐了,还得转R线
...and 9th Street. Then you gotta get on the R.
他直接坐D线直达康尼岛不行么?
Couldn't he just take the D straight to Coney Island?
行啊,当然
Well, yeah.
行了,你几点钟面试,乔治?
Okay. What time is your job interview, George?
9:45
9:45.
可别在电梯里吹口哨
Don't whistle on the elevator.
吹怎么了? - 《推销员之死》里面毕甫去面试前
Why not? -That's what Willy Loman told Biff...
威利·罗曼就是这么告诉他的
...before his interview in Death of a Salesman.
什么 你把我跟毕甫·罗曼相提并论? 真让人信心倍增
You're comparing me to Biff Loman? Very encouraging.
美国文学史上最失败的人物
The biggest loser in the history of American literature.
我得走了 - 那对女同志的婚礼是几点?
I gotta get going. -What time's the lesbian wedding?
9:30 - 女同志婚礼
9:30. -Lesbian wedding.
她们怎么决定谁是新郎谁是新娘? 抛硬币吗?
How do they work the bride and groom on that? Do they flip a coin?
是啊,人家抛硬币的
Yeah, they flip a coin.
怎么了?有歧视的意思么? 一个合情理的问题而已
What, was that not politically correct? It's a legitimate question.
我太困了,上车肯定要打瞌睡了
I'm so tired. I'm gonna fall asleep on that train.
那些女同性恋看见我的时候 我觉得她们心里在想:
I feel when lesbians are looking at me, they're thinking:
“这才是我没选择异性的原因”
"That's why I'm not a heterosexual."
好了,杰瑞,走吧 把帐结了咱们好出发
All right, Jerry, come on. Pick up the check so we can go.
要我付早餐钱吗? - 没错
I'm paying for breakfast? -Yeah.
是啊 - 凭什么总是我结账?
Yeah. -Why do I always pay?
我是什么,用钱堆的吗?
What am I, made of money?
一帮赖账鬼
You bunch of deadbeats.
今天你又被开了几张单?
How many tickets you paying today?
数数看,超速的,闯红灯的 无照驾驶的,没注册的
Let's see. Speeding, running a red light, no licence, no registration...
没车牌的,没刹车灯的,没后视镜的
...no plates, no brake lights, no rear-view mirror.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that one.
“没车门”? - 是啊,我正在争取这个
"No doors"? -Yeah, I'm fighting that one.
这单子就要花我600多块
You know, this is gonna cost me over 600 bucks.
我这条裤子装不下零钱了,都挤出来了
I can't carry change in these pants. It falls out.
拿去吧 - 给你
Here you go. -There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
那家伙根本没瞎
That guy's not blind.
有人愿意跟我一起去康尼岛么?
So can I convince anybody to come down to Coney Island?
跟我去拘留所取车,乔治?
Gotta pick up my car at the pound. George?
真想不到你那被偷的车还给找着了
I can't believe they found your stolen car.
他们不但找到了车
Not only did they find it...
还给车打蜡上光,前端也给校调了
...it was simonized, and the front end was aligned.
真不可思议 - 那你去不去?
That's amazing. -So, what do you say?
开着塞克龙,我请客吃内森热狗
Ride on the Cyclone. Hot dog at Nathan's on me.
你是什么人啊,撒旦? 眼下我就要找到工作了
Who are you, Satan? I'm close to a job here.
这可是复试 - 那算了吧,毕甫
It's my second interview. -All right, Biff.
伊莲?旋转木马坐吗?
Elaine? Merry-go-round?
我脱不了身,我是伴郎啊
I can't. I'm the best man.
克莱默,碰碰车
Kramer. Bumper cars.
我得去起诉呢,不然麻烦大了 你这是怎么了?
I gotta go to court. I'll get in trouble. What's the matter with you?
等我到康尼岛都哪年哪月了
It could be years till I get back to Coney Island.
我不能一个人去啊
I can't go on the rides alone.
42大街,转乘D线和双R的
42nd Street. Change for the D and the double R...
2,3,4,5,7号♥线,C,K和F 号♥列车
...the 2,3,4,5,7, the C, K and F train.
好吧
Well...
再会
See you.
嘿!
Hey!
好吧!
Yeah!
在找工作? - 我?怎么讲?
You looking for a job? -Me? Why?
你在看招聘专栏
Well, you're reading the classifieds.
噢,哪有,没有没有
Oh, no. No, no.
我在找股票那版来着,啊,在这
I was just looking for the stock page. Here it is.
找找交易价
Looking for the quotes.
得看看价格了
Gotta check the quotes.
喜欢漂亮的价格
Love a good quote.
IBM涨了四分之一
IBM up a quarter.
你了解什么?
What do you know?
你看起来不像是个没工作的人
You didn't look like someone who needed a job.
我?当然,我不缺
Me? No, I don't.
干得相当好,非常好,那是
Doing very well. Very well, yeah.
那么你炒股?
So you're in the market?
噢,是啊,是啊,我在炒股
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I'm in the market.
是什么市?
Which market?
什么市?大……的
Which market? The... The big one.
有行情牌的大市
The big market with the big board.
牛市,熊市,你说的,我都炒
Bull market, bear market. You name the market, I'm there.
你也在这种经纪行工作么?
So do you work for one of the big brokerage houses?
他们做梦吧
They wish.
我讨厌大型经纪行
I hate the big brokerage houses.
饱含激♥情♥的厌恶
Hate them with a passion.
大型经纪行害死了我父亲
Big brokerage houses killed my father.
真的? - 是啊,伤他不浅
Really? -Well, they hurt him bad.
严重伤害了他的感情
Really hurt his feelings.
说来话长,我不想提
It's a long story. I don't like to talk about it...
不过我发誓我决不会给他们经纪行干活
...but I swore I would never work for a big brokerage house.
知道么,他们眼里只有钱
See, all they care about is money.
我不只看钱,还看重…
I'm about more than money. I'm about...
人
...people.
所以我向来一意孤行
So I've always gone my own way...
决不回头
...and I've never looked back.
我从40年代起就乘这种地铁
I started riding these trains in the '40s.
那时候,男人得给女人让座
Those days, a man would give up his seat for a woman.
现在妇女解放独♥立♥了,咱们就得“立”着了
Now we're liberated. We have to stand.
够讽刺的
It's ironic.
什么讽刺?
What's ironic?
这世道,我们做出这么多努力 取得这么多胜利
This. That we've come all this way, we made all this progress...
可是,却忽略了一些细节,就是美德
...but, you know, we lost the little things, the niceties.
不,我问的是,“讽刺”是什么意思?
No, I mean, what does "ironic" mean?
你抱这么大个礼盒去哪啊?
Where you off to with such a nice present?
生日宴会? - 婚礼
Birthday party? -A wedding.
婚礼? - 是啊
A wedding? -Yeah.
我以为这年月没人结婚了呢
I didn't think people still get married.
当今男女都不容易
It's hard today with the men and women.
还用你说
You're telling me.
那么该是对佳人吧? - 非常般配
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表