剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Kramer's on Murphy Brown! -Look, there he is!
他坐在桌子前面呢!
He's sitting at the desk!
你好,我是墨菲·布朗
Hi, I'm Murphy Brown.
你就是我的新秘书吧 - 早安,布朗小姐
You must be my new secretary. -Good morning, Miss Brown.
你是? - 我叫史蒂文·斯奈尔
And you are? -I'm Steven Snell.
斯奈尔 - 是的
Snell. -Yes.
哦,你好,斯奈尔先生
Well, hello, Mr. Snell.
请叫我斯蒂文
Steven.
斯蒂文 - 是
Steven. -Yes.
你熟悉这套计算机系统吗?
Are you familiar with this computer system?
熟悉,当然熟悉了
Oh, I'm familiar, yes.
史蒂文·斯奈尔,我看人很准的…
Steven Snell, I know people...
你给我的印象很好
...and I have a very good feeling about you.
谢谢
Yes.
我经常坐飞机 有一天,我坐在飞机上思考…
So I fly a lot. I was on a plane the other day and I was wondering...
飞机需要用钥匙吗? 他们需要用钥匙启动飞机吗?
...are there keys to the plane? Do they need keys to start the plane?
或许这是飞机经常晚点的原因
Maybe that's what those delays on the ground are sometimes, at the gate.
或许飞行员坐在驾驶舱里才发现…
Maybe the pilot's up in the cockpit going:
“哦,不会吧…”
"Oh, I don't believe this.
“我的天啊…”
Oh, my God...
“又忘带钥匙了”
...I did it again."
他们通知你机械故障
They tell you it's mechanical.
因为他们不想在广播上说:
They don't want to come on the PA system:
“女士们,先生们…”
"Ladies and gentlemen...
“我们的飞机将延迟起飞…”
...we're gonna be delayed here a little while. I...
“哦,实在是太丢人了…”
Oh, God, this is so embarrassing.
“我把飞机钥匙落家里了”
I left the keys to the plane in my apartment. "
你看到技师以为他们在排除故障
You see technicians, you think they're servicing it...
其实他们是在找 藏在机翼下的磁性备用钥匙
...but they're looking for the magnet Hide-A-Key under the wing.
“他可能把钥匙放在上面什么地方了”
"Maybe he left it up there somewhere."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表