剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
You son of a bitch. I'll sue you.
杰瑞,做你该做的
Jerry, do your act.
我不能,没人在听
I can't. Nobody's even listening.
他们都要走了
Well, they're all gonna leave.
我有目击证人 - 甚至你老婆都在我这一边
I got witnesses here. -Even your wife is on my side.
大家今晚过得怎么样?
How you folks doing tonight?
你们有注意到在飞机上 他们怎么把花生给你们的吗?
Hey, have you ever noticed how they give you the peanuts on the planes?
我的哈利不会!他坐特等舱! - 谁会觉得…
Not my Harry! He flies first class! -Who thought the thing...
…大家要的就是花生?
...everybody wants on a plane is a peanut?
我宁愿要一瓶苏格兰威士忌 - 讲狗的笑话
I'd rather have a bottle of Scotch! -Do the dog routine.
我所说的就是,“我喜欢那支笔!”
All I said was, "I like the pen!"
史黛拉!
Stella!
你的病情可能会恶化
You could aggravate it.
至少五天哪儿都不能去
I wouldn't go anywhere for at least five days.
五天?
Five days?
你要我在这多呆五天?
You want me to stay here for five more days?
一定是搞错了
There must be some mistake.
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
五天,在这
Five days. Here.
我们可以多跟你们相处五天
So we have you for five more days.
我留在这里也没什么意义 你会好起……
There's no point in me staying. You're just gonna be--
你说什么?
Excuse me?
没什么
Nothing.
早上好! - 你好,伊芙琳
Good morning. -Hi, Evelyn.
莫蒂,找好律师了吗?
Has Morty decided on a lawyer yet?
恐怕没有 - 因为我的外甥拉瑞…
I don't think so. -Because my nephew Larry...
…能帮上忙,他是个非常棒的律师
...could do it. He's a brilliant lawyer.
他说杰克没有希望打赢官司
He says Jack has no case.
一会他醒了我会告诉他
I'll ask him when he gets up.
我跟阿诺聊了…
Oh, and I spoke to Arnold...
…他说按照社区章程的条款…
...and he says that according to the bylaws of the condo constitution...
…对于这种蛮横行为 他们需要六张投票让你们滚蛋
...they need six votes to throw you out for unruly behaviour.
不是五张
Not five.
你们应该去拉拢一下切尔诺夫博士
Dr. Chernov is the one you'll have to suck up to.
我的背
Oh, my back.
那个横木,谁能睡在那上面?
That bar. Who the hell could sleep on that thing?
我很舒服 - 莫蒂…
I was very comfortable. -Morty...
…阿诺说他们需要6张 投票来让你们滚蛋
...Arnold says they need six votes to throw you out.
根据章程
It's in the constitution.
你是谁? - 我是脊柱按♥摩♥师
Who are you? -I'm a chiropractor.
什么?你在开玩笑吗?
What, are you kidding me?
多住五天?
Five more days?
今天已经快过去了 周末的时间也过得很快
Well, today's almost over, and weekdays always go by fast.
我们周五离开 事实上只在这呆两天
And Friday, we're leaving, so it's like two days, really.
就像喝杯咖啡
It's like a cup of coffee.
时间就这样过去了
It'll go by like that.
这些人不觉得佛罗里达 又热又闷吗?
Is Florida not hot and muggy enough for these people?
他们喜欢炎热
They love heat.
如果有一天他们决定送人上太阳…
If they ever decide to land men on the sun...
…我觉得这些退休的老人们 将会是唯一人选…
...I think these old retired guys will be the only ones...
…他们能够经受得住 他们在太阳上…
...that will be able to handle it. They'll sit there...
…坐在红木椅上面 头上盖着毛巾,说
...on the redwood benches, washcloth on their head, going:
“我要出出汗”
"I'm trying to get a sweat going."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表