剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
A little red dot.
这送给你的 - 噢,乔治,你给我买♥♥的礼物?
This is for you. -Oh, Georgie, you bought this for me?
噢,我就知道你关心我的
Oh, I knew you cared for me.
你关心我,你从没和其他人说过
As you care for me, which is why it's very important...
这对我真的很重要
...that you never breathe a word to anyone about...
呃?关于克拉伦斯·托马斯这类的 (美国大♥法♥官,曾被控性骚扰)
You know? What with Clarence Thomas and everything.
好的,我能现在拆开吗? - 当然可以,拆开吧
Okay. Can I open it now? -Yes, of course. Go ahead.
我觉得你会很喜欢的
My guess is you're gonna like this very much.
是羊绒的? - 当然是羊绒的
Is that cashmere? -Of course it's cashmere.
噢,羊绒衫
Oh, a cashmere sweater.
噢,亲爱的乔治
Oh, Georgie Porgie.
圣诞节的一点小小意思
Just a little something for Christmas.
我很小时候,在巴拿马 一个有钱的美国人来到我们镇
When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town.
他穿着最软,最漂亮的毛衣
And he was wearing the softest, most beautiful sweater.
我对他说 “这无与伦比的纤维叫什么?”
I said, "What do you call this beautiful fabric?"
他说:
And he said:
“羊绒”
"They call it cashmere."
我重复那词 “羊绒,羊绒”…
I repeated the word. "Cashmere, cashmere"...
我问他能不能给我…
...and I asked him if I could have it...
他说:
...and he said:
“不,离我远点”
"No. Get away from me."
然后他就走开了
And he started to walk away.
但我拉扯着他的腿…
Oh, but I grabbed onto his leg...
尖叫着求他送给我…
...screaming for him to give me the sweater...
他拉着我从街头走到街尾
...and he dragged me through the streets.
他用另外一只脚踹我…
And then he kicked me with the other foot...
扔了点零钱给我
...and he threw some change at me.
但我不想要零钱,乔治
But I didn't want the change, Georgie.
我只要羊绒
I wanted the cashmere.
我觉得你会喜欢它的
I had a feeling you would like it.
我要试试看 - 不要,现在别穿,呆会吧
I'm going to try it on. -No. Don't try it on now. Try it later.
噢,看,很合身
Oh, look, it fits beautiful.
好的,脱下来吧,要不弄破了
All right, take it off. You're gonna ruin it.
这是啥?
What's this?
前几天,我在一个男厕所
I was in a men's room the other day.
他们用的是干手♥机♥而不是纸巾 你知道这玩意吗?
They had the hand blower instead of the paper towels. You know this thing?
我喜欢干手♥机♥,不得不说的是
I like the hand blower, I have to say.
那多花点时间,但我觉得在厕所里…
Takes a little bit longer, but I feel when you're in a room...
那恶臭,你可不想长呆
...with a revolting stench, you want to spend as much time as you can.
你是唯一的恶臭源头
The only stench is coming from you.
噢,等等
Oh, well, wait a second.
女士们先生们,我们这有捣乱者
I believe we have a heckler, ladies and gentlemen.
迪克,我不知道你有啥问题
Dick, I don't know what your problem is.
你又开始“戒酒”了,可不是我的错
It's not my fault you're back on the wagon.
是开始“酗酒”
It's "off the wagon."
知道以前人们怎么把酒从这城镇 运到另外一个镇子的吗?
In the old days, how do you think they got the alcohol from town to town?
我不知道 - 用马拉的
I don't know. -On a wagon.
他们在路上不会打破酒瓶子吗?
Don't you think they broke into a couple of those bottles along the way?
在马车上你不能喝酒,太颠簸了
You can't drink on a wagon. It's too bumpy.
有平躺的马路啊,比如坎伯兰岬口?
They had smooth trails. What about the Cumberland Gap?
你压根不懂马车?
What the hell do you know about wagons?
但我很清楚自己不会上去 (一语双关:on the wagon --戒酒)
I know enough not to get on them.
我有话直说了
I'm gonna get right to the point.
我发现了,你和那女清洁工…
It's come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman...
在办公室桌上发生性关系
...have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office.
对吗?
Is that correct?
谁告诉你的? - 她
Who said that? -She did.
那有错吗?
Was that wrong?
我不该那样做?
Should I not have done that?
我觉得那没什么…
I gotta plead ignorance on this thing...
因为如果有人和你说什么…
...because if anyone had said anything to me...
这样的事情是不该禁止的…
...when I started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon...
因为我在很多办公室工作过…
You know, because I've worked in a lot of offices...
人们经常这样的
...and I tell you, people do that all the time.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你没必要这样说的
Well, you didn't have to say it like that.
我希望你今天之内离开
I want you out of here by the end of the day.
看在圣诞的份上,能不能通融一下?
What about the whole Christmas-spirit thing? Any flexibility there?
不能
No.
噢,等等,等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
她叫我给你这个
She wanted me to give you this.
你和女清洁工在办公室桌上搞了
You had sex on your desk with the cleaning woman.
你以前没在办公室搞过?
You never had sex in the office before?
没,只是有次和别人亲热过,仅此而已
No. I once made out with someone, but that's it.
好的,你亲热了
Okay. All right. So you made out.
那可不是性♥爱♥ - 接吻就是性♥爱♥
Well, that's not sex. -Kissing is sex.
接吻当然不是性♥爱♥
Kissing is not sex.
乔治 - 杰瑞
George. -Jerry.
嘿,杰瑞是不是故意把那酒放迪克旁边?
Hey, did Jerry leave that drink next to Dick's on purpose?
没有 - 乔治?
No. -George?
这边
Over here.
你来这干啥啊?
What are you doing here?
我带他去吃饭,让他开心开心
I'm taking the kid out to dinner to cheer him up.
嘿,杰瑞,你觉得啥时候 适合发生性关系?
Hey, Jerry, when do you consider sex has taken place?
我觉得…
I would say...
当乳♥头♥露出来时
...when the nipple makes its first appearance.
乔治告诉我你故意把酒放迪克旁边
So George told me that you left the drink next to Dick's on purpose.
少来了!
Nice try.
你猜下谁昨晚在俱乐部给我捣乱了
So guess who heckled me at the club last night.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
天哪,是迪克 - 迪克?
Oh, my God, that's Dick. -Dick?
迪克!
Dick!
恐怖角(美国恐怖影片)
It's Cape Fear.
躲,躲桌子下
Hide. Hide under the desk.
过去点 - 别压着我
Move over. -Get off of me.
我没空间了 - 我的脚露出去了
I have no room. -My foot's sticking out.
别出声,他来了
Shut up. He's coming.
这是羊绒的吗?
Is that cashmere?
当然是
Of course it's cashmere.
这是什么?
What's this?
但是,我觉得我无心让他变回了酒鬼
But, in a way, I think I inadvertently turned this guy into an alcoholic.
我讨厌和酒鬼打交道
I hate being around alcoholics.
他们要么说多爱你,要么说多恨你
They're either saying how much they love you or how much they hate you.
这两句最吓人了
Those are the two statements that scare me most.
他现在还好啦 因为我不知道他对我啥感觉
But I think he's okay now because I don't know how he feels about me.
他终于“不再戒酒”了 - 你是指“开始戒酒”吧
He's finally off the wagon. -You mean on the wagon.
别自作聪明
Don't get smart.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表