剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
When you're in your 30s, it's very hard to make a new friend.
不管你现在处于什么团体之中 和你相处的人都是固定的
Whatever the group is you've got now, that's who you're going with.
你不会再去接见其他人 其他新的朋友
You're not interviewing, not looking at any new people.
你也不再对任何申请感兴趣
You're not interested in seeing any applications.
他们不知道你常去的地方 也不知道你爱吃的食物
They don't know the places. They don't know the foods.
不知道你常做些什么
They don't know the activities.
如果我在俱乐部或体育馆遇到谁 我会说“嗨,你看起来很不错”
If I meet a guy at a club or a gym: "Hey, look, I'm sure you're very nice.
“也很有潜力 可惜我们现在不缺人”
You seem to have a lot of potential. We're just not hiring right now. "
但当你还是个小孩时…
When you're a kid...
你可以和任何人交朋友 记得当你还是小孩子时…
...you can be friends with anybody. Remember when you're a little kid...
哪会讲什么资格不资格的 如果某人出现在我家前面…
...what are the qualifications? " If someone's in front of my house...
…他就是我朋友 他们都是我朋友,就这么简单
...that's my friend. They're my friend. That's it.
你是成年人吗? 不是?太棒了,快进来!
Are you a grownup? No? Great. Come on in!
“快来我床上一块跳吧!” 如果你们有任何共同点:
Let's jump up and down on my bed! " And if you have anything in common:
“你喜欢樱桃汽水? 我也喜欢! 我们会成为最好的朋友!”
"You like cherry soda? I like cherry soda! We'll be best friends!"
两周后你的津贴将停止发放
You only have two more weeks before your benefits run out.
嗯,我希望,如果可以的话…
Yes, and I was hoping, perhaps, to get...
…能否给个13周的延期
...a 13-week extension, if that's possible.
那么你都去哪里找工作了?
So where have you been looking for work?
你知道我发现什么了吗,索科尔夫人?
You know what I've discovered, Mrs. Sokol?
工作并不完全是“看”来的…
It's not so much the looking...
主要是“听来”的
...as the listening.
我在“听”着找工作 当我边看…
I listen for work. As I'm looking...
边听的时候…当然我也在“看” 你不能把“看”全盘否定
...and listening... I'm also looking. You cannot discount looking.
这是互相结合的 是边看边听
It's a combination. It's looking. And listening.
边听边看,但你必须得看
Listening. And looking. But you must look.
能具体描述一下这些公♥司♥吗?
Can you be specific about any of these companies?
具体点?你看…
Specific. Let's see...
我去过太多公♥司♥
I've walked in and out of so many buildings.
都混在一起了
They all blend in together.
给我一个公♥司♥的名字就可以了
Just give me one name.
一个公♥司♥名称,当然可以
One name. Absolutely.
我看看,是…
Let's see, there's...
范德雷工业
Vandalay Industries.
我刚去面试的地方 我差点就被录取了,只差一点
I just saw them. I got very close there. Very close.
那是什么性质的公♥司♥?
What type of company is that?
索科尔夫人,是做乳胶的 从事乳胶制♥造♥业
Latex. Latex manufacturing, Mrs. Sokol.
你参加了那的面试? - 嗯,面试销♥售♥的职位
And you interviewed there? -Yes, for a sales position.
乳胶推销员
Latex salesman.
销♥售♥乳胶及其相关制品
The selling of latex and latex-related products.
他们就是不给我个机会 该死!
They just wouldn't give me a chance. Damn it!
现在我需要这个范德雷公♥司♥的…
Now I'm going to need an address and a phone number for this...
…地址和电♥话♥
...Vandalay company.
你喜欢嚼口香糖?
You like gum?
我有个卖♥♥口香糖的朋友 他是做这个生意的
Because I have a friend in the gum business. I got a gum guy!
打个电♥话♥就能给你送来好多盒口香糖
I make one phone call, have boxes of gum delivered right to your door.
地址是?
The address?
地址是…
The address is...
何塞·希门尼斯,你听出来没?
Jose Jimenez. Do you recognize that?
没 - 何塞·希门尼斯
No. -Jose Jimenez.
他很滑稽 真的,他非常滑稽
Very funny. Really, he's very funny.
给我地址
The address.
范德雷的地址是…
Vandalay is...
西81街129号♥ 范德雷的企业很小
...129 West 81 st Street. It's a very small industry, Vandalay.
这也是我为什么要在那里干的原因
It's why I wanted to work for them.
还有电♥话♥
A phone number.
是…KL5…
That's... KL5...
…8383,你打算过会就打吗?
...8383. Are you planning on calling them soon?
他们的作息时间有些怪
Because they have very strange hours.
搞定你我就打电♥话♥过去
As soon as I'm done with you.
呃…
Sure. Well...
下周我再到你这里报到
You know, I'll check in with you next week.
我得赶紧走了 下午还有好多面试要去
I gotta run now because I got a full plate this afternoon.
好的 - 好,真的很高兴…
Okay. -All right. Really good to...
他一会打给你!
He'll call you back!
是个五杆洞(长洞)
It's a par five.
我走上发球台…
So, you know, I step up to the tee...
我一记漂亮的击球 正好落在球道中间
...and I hit a beautiful drive right down the middle of the fairway.
你知道我的左弯有多厉害吧? - 伊莲?
I mean, you know my hook, right? -Elaine?
这件衬衫怎么样? 还行吗?
How about this shirt? Is this okay?
杰瑞,他是个男的
Jerry, he's a guy.
是一个向左转的球道 因此我打了一个左弯
Well, it's a dogleg left, so I play the hook.
等等,别挂,有电♥话♥进来了
Wait, hold on. There's another call.
杰瑞!杰瑞! - 乔治?
Jerry! Jerry! -George?
克莱默,让杰瑞接电♥话♥! - 我正在打电♥话♥呢
Kramer, put Jerry on! -I'm in the middle of something.
过会打过来 - 克莱默,别…!
Call back. -Kramer, no...!
紧接着球飞起来 只等球转弯
So the ball takes off, and I'm waiting for it to turn.
你能不能…!
Would you...!
好的,我跟杰瑞说,再见
All right. Well, I'll talk to Jerry. Yeah.
是迈克尔和卡罗尔
Hey, that was Michael and Carol.
她想知道我们什么时候去看宝宝
She's wondering when we'll go see the baby.
看宝宝,又是看宝宝 - 他们是谁啊?
See the baby. Again with the baby. -Who are they?
以前住这楼的一个朋友 她一直叫我们去看她宝宝
A guy who used to live in the building keeps calling us to see the baby.
“你得来看看宝宝 你们什么时候来看宝宝啊?”
"You gotta see the baby. When are you gonna see the baby?"
他们就不能寄盘录像带过来吗?
Can't they just send us a tape?
也许你等上几个月 宝宝就已经长大喽
Maybe if you wait a few months, it won't be a baby anymore.
那时你就不用去看了 - 因为他已经长大成人了
Then you won't have to see it. -Because he'll be all grown-up.
是啊…
Yeah...
克莱默,你觉得这件衬衫怎么样?
Hey, Kramer, what do you think of this shirt?
让人眼花缭乱
It's too busy.
你刻意想给对方留下好印象
You're trying too hard to make an impression on him.
你都不是你自己了 - 他要见谁啊?
You're not being yourself. -What guy?
我知道他不过是个男人 但我真的很喜欢他
I know he's just a guy, but I really like him.
你们在说谁啊?
Who are you talking about?
基思…赫尔南德兹
Keith... Hernandez.
基思·赫尔南德兹?
Keith Hernandez?
基思·赫尔南德兹!
Keith Hernandez!
劳驾,能不能变更一下车道?
Do me a favor, would you? Would you change lanes?
你得离开这条车道 这条道堵了
You gotta get out of this lane. This lane stinks.
他们都并排停车了 离开这,我求你了
They're all double-parked. Get out, I'm begging you.
求你了,求你了!
Please. Please!
你知道吗?
You know what?
严重的错误,我的错
Bad mistake. My mistake.
折回去,你刚才的那条道要好些 别管这条道了
Go back. Your lane was better. Forget this lane.
这条道不好,还是返回你的那条道 走吧,我犯错了
This lane stinks. Go back to your lane. Go ahead. Bad mistake.
走!走!走啊!变灯前冲过去! 冲过去!哦,老天!
Go! Go! Go! Make this light! Make this light! Oh, man!
我受够你了!下车!
That's it! Get out!
你什么意思,下车? - 滚下车去!
What do you mean, get out? -Get out of the cab!
什么?我才不下车呢
What? I'm not getting out of this cab.
不!不!你不能把我拽出去!
No! No! You cannot throw me out!
不!放…
No! Get...
你好,纽曼
Hello, Newman.
我讨厌基思·赫尔南德兹
I hate Keith Hernandez.
恨他! - 我鄙视他
Hate him! -I despise him.
为什么? - 为什么?我告诉你为什么
Why? -Why? I'll tell you why.
让我来告诉她 - 不,你别…
Let me tell her. -No, you can't...
每次都是你说 - 好,你说吧
You always tell. -All right, tell it.
好吧,那你说 - 好
Just tell it. -All right.
1987年6月14号♥ 纽约大都会队vs费城队
June 14th, 1987, Mets-Phillies.
那天我们正在右外场看台上 享受美好的下午时光…
We're enjoying a beautiful afternoon in the right-field stands...
这时赫尔南德兹犯了一个严重失误…
...when a crucial Hernandez error opens the door...
在费城队第九局时失五分 直接导致了大都会队的失败
...to a five-run Phillies ninth. Cost the Mets the game!
我们美好的一天就这样被毁了
Our day was ruined.
有许多人在球员的停车位旁等候
There was a lot of people waiting by the players' parking lot.
当时我们正从坡道上下来
Now we're coming down the ramp.
纽曼在我前面
Newman was in front of me.
赫尔南德兹正朝我们走来
Hernandez was coming toward us.
当他与我们擦肩而过时 纽曼转身对他说:“俊男,表现得真好啊”
As he passes us, Newman turns and says, "Nice game, pretty boy."
赫尔南德兹继续经过我们走上坡道
Hernandez continued past us up the ramp.
然后,不一会 发生了件事…
Then, a second later, something happened...
这件事对我们先前的看法产生了…
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表