剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
It's O'Brien.
奥布莱恩?
O'Brien?
怪了
Well, that's weird.
你们是什么人?
Who are you?
我是杰瑞·宋飞 - 我是乔治·克斯坦萨
I'm Jerry Seinfeld. -I'm George Costanza.
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding.
他的车坏了 我告诉他…
His car broke down. I told him to get...
我的车才走了一英里就开始摇晃
My car started shaking violently about a mile out.
所以他来接我时没车了 - 那里还在排队等车…
So he picks me up without a car. -And there was a line...
豪华车开进来了
The limo has just pulled up.
一群抗♥议♥示♥威♥者围了上去
It's being surrounded by a huge crowd of protesters.
难堪的一幕即将上演
This has the makings of a very ugly scene.
我只是晚上没事情干
I just didn't have anything to do tonight.
电♥话♥响了,是杰瑞
Then the phone rang and it was Jerry.
我们只是想搭车回市里
We just wanted a ride into the city.
应该他接我 但他没车
He was supposed to pick me up, but he didn't pick me up.
今天本来准备去看篮球比赛…
And tonight we were gonna go to the basketball game...
他们正在砸车 想把车掀翻
They're banging on the car, trying to flip it over.
警♥察♥似乎无法或无意维持秩序
The police seem unable or unwilling to control the crowd.
猜想奥布莱恩先生一定在怀疑
I would imagine Mr. O'Brien must be having some very grave doubts...
他的首次公开露面是否选对了时机
...if he made the right choice for his first appearance.
我们不想对抗纳粹
We did not want to antagonize the Nazis.
我们也不想惹纳粹
We have no intention of upsetting the Nazis.
我和纳粹没有瓜葛 - 你们想做什么就做什么
I don't have a problem with Nazis. -Do whatever you want.
没惹到我们,我们也不想惹到您 - 纳粹想要高兴,我绝不会扫兴
Don't bother us, we won't bother you. -I don't wanna make a Nazi unhappy.
我发誓,我发誓 - 我发誓
I swear. I swear. -I swear.
我发誓 - 我发誓
I swear. -I swear.
滚出去! - 开门
Get out! -Open the door.
看啊!是丹
Oh, look! Look, it's Dan.
嗨,丹! - 伊莲?
Hi, Dan! -Elaine?
嗨!丹! - 走吧,快走
Hi! Dan! -Come on, let's go. Go.
我不是奥布莱恩 我不是奥布莱恩
I am not O'Brien! I am not O'Brien!
我说过了,我不是奥布莱恩
I repeat, I am not O'Brien!
你可以问任何人 杰瑞!杰瑞!
Ask anyone. Jerry! Jerry!
我那天晚上看一部二战电影
So I was watching this movie the other night, a World War II movie.
里面有纳粹分子
And there was Nazis in the movie.
我注意到那些电影中的纳粹
And I noticed that the Nazis in those movies...
总是有两种“万岁”的方式
...always had, like, two separate Heils.
一种是正规“万岁”
They had the regular Heil that they would do...
但在办公室 他们还有一种非正式的“万岁”
...and when they were around the offices, they had this casual Heil.
记不记得? 他们进了办公室
Remember that? They'd come in the office:
“‘万岁’,你是?
"Yeah, Heil, how are you? What's...?
“那小子买♥♥咖啡回来了吗? 复印机用好了吗?
Is the kid back with coffee? Come on, are you finished with the copier?
是的,雅利安人主宰世界
Yeah, world domination, Aryan race.
“那些甜甜圈是谁的啊?很高兴见到你
So whose doughnuts are those? Yeah, Heil. Nice to see you.
我能吃一个吗?”
Can I have one of those doughnuts? "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表