剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Why do you need anybody? -Because...
…我讨厌一个人坐 在一对夫妻的对面…
...I hate being at a table alone with a married couple...
…讲他们结婚的朋友和结婚的家具
...talking about their married friends and their married furniture.
他们总是试图让我觉得 他们的生活要比我的更好一些
They're always trying to make me feel like their life is so much better.
你知道我过得很棒
You know, I have a very exciting life.
非常棒
It's very exciting.
你和一个斗牛士约会了?
You went out with a bullfighter?
是的,他现在已经不干这行了
Yeah, yeah. Well, an ex-bullfighter now.
他叫什么?
Wow. -What was his name?
他的名字?他的名字是…是
His name? His name was... Was...
…埃东多…
...Eduardo...
…克罗齐奥
...Caroccio.
请帮我拿下盐
Pass the salt, please.
你在哪里遇到他的?
Where did you meet him?
实际上,我在瑞士遇到他的…
Actually, I met him in Switzerland...
…他在打…
...and he was fighting...
他们是用“打架”这个词吗? 他们并不是真的和牛打架
Is that the word they use, "fighting"? They don't really fight the bull.
他们避免和牛打架
They avoid fighting the bull.
面包
Bread.
我只是喜欢遇到新朋友
Oh, I just love meeting new people, you know?
那才是你如何真正地去学习生活
That's how you really do learn about life.
上帝保佑你 - 谢谢
God bless you. -Thank you.
我本来不想说的 但是我看见他并没有张嘴要说
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I saw he wasn't gonna open his mouth.
你知道谁是好演员? 安东尼·奎恩
You know who's a good actor? Anthony Quinn.
安东尼·奎恩,不错的演员
Oh, Anthony Quinn. Fine actor.
但据我了解 他不是一个很好的司机
But from what I understand, not a very good driver.
在路上到处撞 但总会留下一个条子
Hits everything on the road, but always leaves a note.
你有没有看过“希腊人佐巴”?
Did you ever see Zorba the Greek?
相当棒的电影,事实上…
Excellent film. In fact...
…奎恩说他从来没有觉得…
...Quinn said he never felt so good...
…原来撞了车留个条是那么好
...as when he left a note after smacking into a car.
过来
Come here.
真的,我只是开玩笑
Really, I was only kidding around.
他只是开玩笑,迈克
He was only joking, Michael.
你觉得你说了“上帝保佑你” 就他妈的很特别了吗?
You think you're special because you say, "God bless you"?
我并不觉得我特别 我妈妈经常说我不特别
I don't think I'm special. My mother always said I'm not special.
他只是开玩笑,迈克
He was only joking, Michael.
对不起 - 那好吧
I'm sorry. -Oh, right.
到他那里去吧 - 我没有站在他那一边
Take his side! -I'm not taking his side.
那你在帮谁? - 我没有帮你
Well, whose side are you taking? -Well, I'm not taking your side!
柯克·道格拉斯 另一个很糟的司机
Kirk Douglas. Now, there's another very bad driver.
但他是个不可思议的家伙…
But he's such an unbelievable guy...
…当他撞了人,他并不留条
...when he hits someone, he doesn't leave a note.
他坐在车里等另外一个人出现…
He sits in his car and waits for the other person...
…然后他可以交换驾照 登记并道歉
...so he can exchange license, registration and apologize.
我就说了“上帝保佑你” 错那么大?
I said, "God bless you." Was that so wrong?
问题是…
The question is...
…你是否…
...did you allow a space...
…给她丈夫说“上帝保佑你” 留了时间?
...for the husband to come in with his "God bless you"?
因为做为丈夫他有第一拒绝的权利
Because as the husband, he has the right of first refusal.
谁啊 - 是我
Yeah. -It's me.
上来吧 - 对
Come on up. -Yes.
是的,我明显留了
Yes. I definitely waited.
但是让我说
But let me say this.
一旦他错过了这个…
Once he passes on that option...
…这个“上帝保佑你”就看谁争取了
...that "God bless you" is up for grabs.
不要吵,除非她是个 连续打喷嚏的人…
No argument, unless she's one of these multiple sneezers...
…他忍♥着“上帝保佑你”这句话不说…
...and he's holding his "God bless you" in abeyance...
…直到她打完了所有的喷嚏
...until she completes the series.
但我认为她不会连续打喷嚏…
I don't think she is a multiple sneezer...
…因为她后来又打了一个 也只有一个
...because she sneezed again later and it was also a single.
如果她一个晚上都这样呢?
What if she's having an off night?
-Hi. -Hi.
Well.
这不是“祝你健康”先生吗?
If it isn't Mr. Gesundheit.
就好像有什么问题似的…
Oh, yeah. Like there's something wrong...
…我只是说了“上帝保佑你”
...with saying, "God bless you."
我从小到大都说“上帝保佑你”
I was raised to say, "God bless you."
闭嘴
Shut up.
“上帝保佑你”到底是什么意思?
What does it mean anyway, "God bless you"?
这是一个愚蠢的“迷信”
It's a stupid "stuperstition."
愚蠢的什么?
A stupid what?
随便什么
Whatever.
你想让人在打完喷嚏后觉得舒服 不应该说,“上帝保佑你”
You wanna make a person feel better, you shouldn't say, "God bless you."
你应该说,“你长得真好看”
You should say, "You're so good-looking."
对,对,这比“上帝保佑你”好多了
Yeah. Yeah. That's better than "God bless you."
不管怎样,她在电♥话♥里留言 让你打电♥话♥给她
Anyway, she left a message on my machine. She wants you to call her.
谁? - 罗宾
Who? -Robin.
为什么?
Why?
我想她打电♥话♥跟我道歉 这就是她打给我的原因
Well, I assume she called to apologize. That's why she called me.
好戏今晚上演
Entertainment Tonight is on.
电♥话♥在哪里? - 卧室
Where's the phone? -Bedroom.
把杰瑞的毛衣拿给我,好吗?
Hey, grab Jerry's sweater for me, would you?
据报道乔治亚州甜心玛拉·马普勒斯…
Georgia peach Marla Maples reportedly threw...
…将另一只高跟鞋扔在…
...yet another stiletto heel at...
外面天气怎么样?
What's it like out?
外面很冷
It's chilly out.
我应该穿上毛衣吗?
Should I take a sweater?
嗯,如果你想穿的话就穿吧
Yeah. You could take a sweater if you want.
围巾呢?
A scarf?
不用了,关了它,关掉
No. Hey, shut this off. Shut it off.
怎么了?发生什么了? - 怎么回事?
What's the matter? What's going on? -What happened?
什么? - 我觉得我的头又撞到了
What? -I think I hit my head again.
怎么回事? - 等一下
What is wrong? -Hey, hey, wait a minute.
我问问你,克莱默
Let me ask you something, Kramer.
你上次把头撞到的时候 是不是玛丽·哈特正在电视上? (女演员)
The last time you hit your head, was Mary Hart on TV?
是的 - 那就对了!
Yeah. -That is it!
什么? - 就是它了!
What? -That is it!
玛丽·哈特的声音!你没发现吗?
Mary Hart's voice! Don't you see?
玛丽·哈特的声音有问题…
There's something about Mary Hart's voice...
…才会让你癫痫
...that's giving you seizures.
就像…就像…就像 那个奥尔巴尼(纽约州首府)的女人! (有报导有女性听到玛丽哈特的声音导致癫痫)
Just like... Just like... Just like that woman in Albany!
玛丽·哈特!
Mary Hart!
我的天 - 什么?
Oh, my God. -What?
她道歉了,但她想知道…
Well, she apologized, and she wanted to know...
…周三下午我们能否待在一起
...if we could get together Wednesday afternoon.
待一起? - 大概她只是和我谈一下
Get together? -Maybe she just wants to talk to me.
结了婚的女人不会 和其他男人待在一起
Married women don't get together.
会有外遇
They have affairs.
我的上帝,外遇
Oh, my God, an affair.
好成人化
It's so adult.
就像长袜,马提尼酒 威廉·霍尔登在一起… (美国最伟大的电影演员之一 因忧郁症经常酗酒)
It's like with stockings and martinis and William Holden and...
另一方面,有可能我不用花一分钱
On the other hand, it probably wouldn't cost me any money.
你真的在考虑这件事?
Are you actually considering this?
我不能和结婚的女人搞外遇 那太卑鄙了!
I can't have an affair with a married woman. That's despicable!
就像撞了车就开走 不留任何条子一样
It's like hitting a car and driving away without leaving a note.
是的
Yeah.
你知道车主是谁吗?
Hey, you know who owns that car?
哪辆车? - 就是那晚被撞的那辆
What car? -The one that was hit the other night.
是谁? - 街对面的金发女郎
Yeah, who? -That blond across the street.
扎了长马尾,穿了蓝色运动裤
The one with the long ponytail, she wears those blue sweatpants.
穿蓝色运动裤的金发女郎
The blond with the blue sweatpants.
对,我想我看到她了
Yeah, I think I've seen her.
我该走了
Well, I gotta get going.
我要去见一个穿灰色运动裤的男人
I'm meeting a guy with grey sweatpants.
等等,等等,你怎么知道 那不是约翰·泰斯? (钢琴家、电台主持人)
Wait, wait, wait. How do you know it's not John Tesh?
穿蓝色运动裤的金发女郎 - 她是谁?
The blond with the blue sweatpants! -Who is she?
我看上她有一年了! 我一直害怕不敢去接近她
I had a crush on her for a year! I've been afraid to approach her.
她看上去就像Hallmark贺卡的模特
She belongs on one of these Hallmark cards.
对!对!蓝色运动裤!
Oh, right! Right! The blue sweatpants!
太糟了,你什么都不能说 因为安杰拉
It's too bad you can't say anything because of Angela.
是的
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表