剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
If you want.
呃,你决定吧 - 去吧
It's... It's up to you. -Go ahead.
我真的想和杰瑞一起看《预后不良》
Well, I really wanted to see Prognosis Negative with Jerry.
你想看《庞塞德莱昂》吗?
You wanna see Ponce de Leon?
《庞塞德莱昂》?
Ponce de Leon?
好吧
Okay.
你确定你不想去吗? - 我想去,但我没法去
You sure you don't wanna go? -I want to, but I can't.
噢!这样好了
Oh! I tell you what.
我先回来把这里都搞干净,怎么样?
How about if I come back here first and I clean everything up?
我回来把窗子都打开 要是你还是不满意…
And I open up the windows, and if you're still not satisfied...
我们今晚可以换地方住 - 不行
...we switch apartments for the night. -No.
不如这样…? - 算了吧
What about this...? -Forget it.
去吧,你们会玩得很高兴的
Go ahead. You'll have a good time.
我知道,不是那个意思 - 我就想你去
I know. It's not that. -I just want you to go.
好吧,非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
我告诉你,你就剩一天了 臭东西!
I'm telling you, one more day, stink breath!
在我那个街区,很多人遛狗…
On my block, a lot of people walk their dogs...
我经常看到他们带着个 装米田共的小袋子…
...and I always see them walking along with their little poop bags...
那是我见过的最低级的人类活动
...which to me is just the lowest function of human life.
如果外星人通过望远镜看我们…
If aliens are watching this through telescopes...
他们会以为狗才是主子
...they're gonna think the dogs are the leaders.
如果你看到两种生命形态 一种在拉屎…
If you see two life forms, one of them is making a poop...
另外一种在后面帮他端着
...the other one's carrying it for him...
你觉得谁是主子?
Who would you assume is in charge?
你在那儿住多久了?
So how long did you live there?
差不多三年了
About three years.
那相当久了哦
That's pretty long.
其实,也没那么长 - 是啊
It's not that long, really. -Yeah.
你…? - 那么…
Do you...? -So...
后来,你来这儿了 - 对的
And then you came here. -Yeah.
我在这儿六年了
So I've been here about six years.
八六年,八七年,八八年 八♥九♥年,九零年…
'86,'87, '88,'89, '90...
九一年
...'91.
对的
Yep.
死狗
Bad dog.
死狗!
Bad dog!
你给我滚出去!
You go outside!
滚!!
Outside!
你想要我怎样啊? 给我说啊
What do you want from me? Tell me.
钱?你要钱吗?
Money? You want money?
我给你钱,你要多少?
I'll give you money. How much?
我一定是神智不清了 看看你
I must have been out of my mind. Look at you.
你为什么不做点事情呢?
Why don't you do something with your life?
你每天都在这坐着 对社会毫无贡献!
You sit around here all day. You contribute nothing to society!
白白占用了空间!
You're just taking up space!
我怎么会和你这种人在一起?
I mean, how can I be with someone like you?
我都要看不起我自己了
Wouldn't respect myself.
我喜欢喝花茶
I like herbal tea.
甘菊茶不错
Chamomile's good.
柠檬茶提神
Lemon Lift.
杏仁也不错
Almond Pleasure.
杰瑞喜欢喝“清晨雷鸣”
(一种混合草果茶)
Jerry likes Morning Thunder.
杰瑞喝那个? - 是啊
Jerry drinks Morning Thunder? -Yeah.
“清晨雷鸣”含咖♥啡♥因♥的 杰瑞不喝含咖♥啡♥因♥的东西
Morning Thunder has caffeine in it. Jerry doesn't drink caffeine.
杰瑞不知道“清晨雷鸣”含咖♥啡♥因♥
Jerry doesn't know Morning Thunder has caffeine in it.
你没告诉他? - 没有
You don't tell him? -No.
你应该看看他的样子 天,他喝了之后相当兴奋啊
And you should see him. Man, he gets all hyper.
他根本不知道为什么 但他就是非常喜欢
He doesn't even know why. He loves it.
他四处走着说 “老天,我感觉棒极了!”
He walks around going, "God, I feel great!"
你真没告诉他 - 没有
You don't tell him? -No.
太搞笑啦 - 我知道
That is so funny. -I know.
你有没有看他吐过?
Have you ever seen him throw up?
求你了!
Please!
求你了!
Please!
我把那些话都收回去!
I take it all back!
所有那些,我说过的每个词! 统统收回去!
Everything. I take it all back! Every word!
我爱你!
I love you!
我爱你!
I love you!
我的世界不能没有你啊! 我什么都愿意做!
I can't live without you! I'll do anything!
是的,加文·帕朗
That's right. Gavin Palone.
什么?你确定吗?
What? You're sure?
他星期一就出院了?
He was released on Monday?
上个星期一?
Last Monday?
他有没有留下电♥话♥或者地址?
Did he leave a phone number or address?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好吧,谢谢你,非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thanks. Thanks very much.
够了,法尔费尔,派对结束了
That's it, Farfel. Party's over.
快去收拾你的迷你充气玩具,小子 你要退房♥啦
Start packing up your little squeeze toys, buddy boy. You're checking out.
这太诡异了 乔治和我一直都处得很好
It was weird because George and I get along so great in so many situations...
但这是第一次我们一对一地出去玩
...but this was the first time we went one-on-one.
一对一完全不一样啊 不可能很顺利的
One-on-one's a whole different game. Can't pass off.
拿你说笑是唯一不那么尴尬的时候
The only time it wasn't uncomfortable was when we were making fun of you.
嗨,乔治小子,打得正是时候
Hello. Boy George, about time.
太赞了,要多久?
Beautiful. How soon?
好的,计划是这样的
Okay, here's the plan:
我们把狗送到动物收♥容♥所♥后 直接去电影院
We take the dog to the pound, we go right to the movies.
是的,你,我还有伊莲
Right. You, me and Elaine.
是的,我们三个都去
Yes, all three of us.
我要去的
I am going.
好的,五分钟后见
Okay, see you in five minutes.
大家都去狗狗收♥容♥所♥ 去狗狗收♥容♥所♥ 快点
Go to the dog pound everybody.Go to the dog pound.Come on now
干嘛? - 你一定要这么做吗?
What? -Do you have to?
那我该怎么办? 我也不想这样啊
What am I supposed to do? I don't want to do it.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我不能确定里面那个是不是狗
I'm not sure this is a dog.
那人也许只是把你的号♥码弄丢了呢
You know the guy might have just lost your number.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在黄页里面 而且我还有个留言机
I'm in the book, and I have a machine.
杰瑞,你知不知道他们怎么对待 动物收♥容♥所♥的狗?
Jerry, do you know what they do to dogs at the pound?
他们会把狗留在那儿一个星期 如果没人来认领,就杀掉
They keep them there for a week. If nobody claims them, they kill them.
真的?
Really?
他们晚上几点关门?
How late are they open?
怎么啦? - 什么事啊?
What? -What is it?
我和艾伦复合了
I went back with Ellen.
那太好了 - 不错啊
That's great. -Great.
相当赞啊 - 是啊
Terrific. -Yeah.
我真的觉得你们特别配
I really think you guys are good together.
是啊,她特别理解你,又不苛刻
Yes. She understands you, and she is not demanding.
你们以为我把你们怎么说她的话给忘了么?
Do you think that I forgot what you two said about her?
我们只是想支持你嘛 - 是啊
We're just trying to be supportive. -Yes.
我们知道你当时很沮丧… - 从现在开始…
We knew you were upset... -From now on...
如果我们在走廊上相遇 就当互相不认识
...when we pass each other, I don't know you, you don't know me.
噢,克莱默 我们当时也不是那个意思
Oh, Kramer. We didn't mean it.
你在干嘛? - 我把我的锅拿回去
What are you doing? -I'm getting my pot.
克莱默,我们很喜欢她的 - 克莱默…
Kramer, we like her. -Kramer...
我们当时说什么坏话了?
What did we say that was so bad?
我好像说她的性格 导致她很可能成为自然科学的展品
I believe I referred to her personality as a potential science exhibit.
我说的是“怎么还没人把她杀了?”
I said, " How come no one's killed her?"
好吧 - 好吧
Well. -Well.
也许什么都不该说
Probably shouldn't have said anything.
人人都知道第一次分手不作数的
I mean, everybody knows the first breakup never takes.
谁啊? - 《预后不良》
Yeah? -Prognosis Negative.
好啦,法尔费尔 穿鞋出门啦
Great. Okay, Farfel, put your shoes on.
杰瑞,你就不能再多等一天吗?
Jerry, can't you just give it one more day?
又不是他的错 - 又不是我的狗
It's not his fault. -It's not my dog.
我又不知道那个酒鬼主人在哪里
I don't know where this booze hound is.
好吧,这样吧
All right, I tell you what.
你和乔治去看电影…
How about if you and George go to the movies...
我留在这里看狗怎么样?
...and I stay here and watch the dog?
我不能让你这么干 那《预后不良》呢?
I can't let you do that. What about Prognosis Negative?
我们可以周日看嘛
We'll see it Sunday.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表