剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Where we going? Why are we pulling off here?
或许是抄近路
Maybe it's a shortcut.
这是中♥央♥大道 现在又不堵车
We're on the Grand Central. There's no traffic.
请问,为什么要在这个出口停?
Excuse me, why are we getting off this exit?
接我们党的几位成员
To pick up the other members of your party.
对,我们党的成员
Right. The other members of our party.
什么我们党的成员?
What other members of our party?
我哪知道我们是个党啊
I didn't even know we were in a party.
这回可砸了
I'm telling you, the jig is up.
烂伎俩 根本就不应该开始
It was a bad jig. We never should've started it.
这是个好伎俩 - 烂伎俩,超级烂的伎俩
It was a good jig. -It was a bad jig. A terrible, terrible jig.
现在怎么办? 他们会发现你不是奥布莱恩
What are we gonna do now? They'll know you're not O'Brien.
可以是飞机上同名同姓坐错的啊
There could be more than one O'Brien who ordered a limo.
首先,你根本不像奥布莱恩 - 本应该你当奥布莱恩
First, you don't look like any O'Brien. -You should've been O'Brien.
我连墨菲都不想当了 非当不可吗?
I don't wanna be Murphy anymore. Do I have to be?
对,你必须当墨菲 - 我当墨菲完全没道理
Yes, you have to be Murphy. -It makes no sense, me being Murphy.
你是墨菲 - 我是宋飞
You're Murphy. -I'm Seinfeld.
你是墨菲!
You're Murphy!
咱们跳车
Let's just jump out of the car.
现在是每小时60英里啊
We're doing 60 miles an hour.
我们跳出去滚两圈 又不会伤了你
So we jump and roll. You won't get hurt.
你是谁,万能神探吗? (1967-1975年美剧)
Who are you, Mannix?
我们怎么慢下来了?
Why are we slowing down?
就是他们吗?
Are those the people?
快,用手挡住脸,假装睡觉
All right, put your hands up over your face. Pretend you're sleeping.
奥布莱恩先生 - 不,我是狄伦·墨菲
Mr. O'Brien. -No, I'm Dylan Murphy.
奥布莱恩先生旅途劳顿 正在睡觉
Mr. O'Brien had a long trip. He's sleeping.
我不想打扰他
I don't wanna disturb him.
能亲眼见到他,我们很激动
We're just really excited to meet him face-to-face finally.
我们是他时事通讯的忠实读者
We're faithful readers of his newsletter.
时事通讯? - 当然,还有他的巨著
Newsletter? -And, of course, his great book...
《重头戏》 (可指球赛或任何对抗活动)
...The Big Game.
是啊,他也深以这本书为荣
Oh, yes, he's very proud of his work in The Big Game.
你们从来没见过他? - 没有
So you've never met him before? -No.
也没见过他的照片? - 没有
Never seen a picture of him? -Never.
书的封面套纸上也没有?
Not even on the book jacket?
套纸上没有照片
There was no picture on the book jacket.
嗨,奥布莱恩,快醒醒 我们有伴儿了
Hey, O'Brien, wake up. Come on. We got company.
醒醒
Wake up.
你们好啊,我是奥布莱恩
Well, hello. I'm O'Brien.
嗨! - 嗨
Hey! -Hey.
你打车过来的?
You took a cab?
是啊,怎么了?
Yeah. So?
你挣多少钱?
How much do you make?
我不告诉你 - 说嘛
I'm not telling you. -Come on.
不 - 我告诉你我挣多少
No. -I'll tell you how much I make.
我知道你挣多少
I know how much you make.
真不知道我去干什么 我不喜欢篮球
I don't even know why I'm doing this. I don't even like basketball.
你看没看过迈克尔·乔丹? - 只在广♥告♥里看过
You ever seen Michael Jordan? -Just in those commercials.
也许你能看到他360度大灌篮
Maybe you'll see him do one of those 360 dunks.
那是什么? - 就像这样
What's that? -It's like this.
你来防我 - 什么?
Here, you guard me. -What?
我不明白豪华车 为什么要用茶色玻璃
I never get the tinted windows on the limo.
没人关心豪华车里坐的是谁
Nobody cares who's in the limo.
一辆豪华车经过 就知道坐的要么是个阔佬
You see a limo go by, you know it's either a rich guy...
要么是五十个参加舞会的小孩 每人一块七毛五
...or 50 prom kids with $1.75 each.
坐在豪华车的后面 很遗憾
Being in the back of a limo, I'm sorry, it's just...
感觉不是那么酷 绝大多数时间,你感觉像是…
It's not that cool. Most of the time, you feel like...
…回到了1975年 身处某个无趣的单身男子公♥寓♥
...you're in some depressing single guy's apartment from, like, 1975.
栗色天鹅绒家具
All that maroon velour furniture...
几瓶酒,三盘磁带,几点污渍
...couple of bottles of wine, three cassette tapes. There's stains.
你一算 这座位至少被一万个屁♥股♥坐过了
You're counting, there must've been 10,000 asses already on this seat.
我们赶不上入场仪式了 - 有人得到消息了? (入场仪式和泄密同词)
I don't think we'll make the tip-off. -Think someone's been tipped off?
那么
So...
你读过《重头戏》了吧
You've read The Big Game, have you?
是的,我读了 而且背了下来
Yes, I've read it. And I've memorized it.
好,那谈谈你的感想吧
Well, tell me your impressions.
我想听听一位年轻女性 如何看待《重头戏》
I would love to hear what a young woman thinks of The Big Game.
说出来有点难为情
Well, this is sort of embarrassing.
但它改变了我的一生
But it's changed my life.
您分♥析♥比赛的思路
The way you analyse the game...
鉴别主要选手的方法
...the way you identify the major players...
简直让我窒息
Well, it left me breathless.
您真是…
You're a brilliant...
…太有才了
...brilliant man.
只是场比赛而已
Well, it's... It's just a game.
记住,孩子
Remember that, kids.
“只场比赛而已” 多么谦虚
"Just a game." He's so humble.
别忘了您在结语里写的:
Don't forget what you wrote in the epilogue:
“整个世界的命运 将由这场比赛决定”
"The fate of the world depends on the outcome of this game."
那是我为了效果夸张的
Well, I was exaggerating a bit. Just for effect.
他喜欢夸张 - 但我是认真的…
He tends to exaggerate. -I mean, it's serious, but...
我们十分期待您今晚的演说
We are really looking forward to your speech tonight.
我的演说?
My speech.
是啊,你的秘书传真了一份给我
Yes, your secretary faxed me the copy.
您要复核一下吗?
Would you like to look it over?
是啊,不如复核一遍
Well, you might as well look it over.
怎么回事? 讲讲来龙去脉
So, what's going on? How did all this happen?
杰瑞和乔治从豪华车里给我打电♥话♥
Jerry and George called me from this limo.
说一起去看尼克斯和公牛队的比赛
They said we're all going to the Knicks-Bulls game.
豪华车?
Limo?
我以为乔治去接他了
I thought that George went to pick him up.
是啊
He did.
那他们为什么从机场坐豪华车回来?
Then why would they take a limo from the airport?
我不知道
I don't know.
这太奇怪了
That's pretty strange.
他没说别的吗?
Did he say anything else?
说了,他说一定要…
Yeah. He said it's really important...
…称呼他俩是奥布莱恩和墨菲
...that we call them O'Brien and Murphy.
奥布莱恩? 为什么要别人叫他奥布莱恩?
O'Brien? Why would he wanna be called O'Brien?
“犹太佬们 通过复国主义分子把持的政♥府♥…
"And the Jews steal our money...
“…偷走我们的钱…
...through their Zionist-occupied government...
“…并利用黑人把毒品…
...and use the black man to bring drugs...
“…带进我们饱受压♥迫♥的 白种人少数族群社区”
...into our oppressed white minority communities. "
你不会用这个做开场白吧?
You're not gonna open with that, are you?
您说的犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥的疑云是什么?
What was that you said about the myth of the Holocaust?
我说过的太多了
Said so many things.
有人开枪了!有人开枪了!
They're shooting! They're shooting!
好,都趴下
All right, get down.
我随时准备为您牺牲
I'm ready to die for you.
伊娃,真是太感谢你了,谢谢你
Oh, that's really very nice of you, Eva, thank you.
但是您一定知道,我说到做到
But of course, you know, I would.
我愿意为您做任何事情
I would do anything for you.
任何事
Anything.
没什么可担心的,车胎爆了
Nothing to worry about, it was a flat tire.
不过可以放心
But rest assured...
我们已经准备好应对任何情况
...we're prepared to handle anything that might come up.
好帅的鲁格 (其实不是鲁格手♥枪♥)
Nice-looking Luger.
我正在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的 派拉蒙剧场
I'm at The Paramount, adjacent to Madison Square Garden...
这里有一群愤怒的示♥威♥者
...where a growing number of angry demonstrators...
正在抗♥议♥唐纳德·奥布莱恩的 第一次公开露面
...gather to protest the first public appearance of Donald O'Brien...
他是雅利安联盟 在中西部地区的领导人
...leader of the Midwestern regional chapter of the Aryan Union...
据称是最具领袖气质的发言人
...and reputed to be their most charismatic spokesman.
奥布莱恩先生鼓吹暴♥力♥推♥翻♥政♥府♥
Mr. O'Brien advocates the violent overthrow of the government.
并公开表示崇拜阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
He has openly professed a deep admiration of Adolf Hitler.
他被大卫·杜克指责为 危险的极端主义分子
Even David Duke has denounced him as a dangerous extremist.
很多人在等待他从机场过来
There is a full house inside awaiting his arrival from the airport.
有消息称他正在路上 很快就到
Sources tell me he is en route and should be arriving momentarily.
警♥察♥已经设置了路障 但是,坦率地说,主持人
Police have set up barricades, but, quite frankly, Bill...
我认为与愤怒的民众相比 封锁线不过是螳臂挡车
...I don't think they're any match for the emotional fuse that has been lit.
茱迪·巴斯克维尔在派拉蒙报道
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表