剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Lean!
乔治老兄
Georgie boy.
掌握钥匙的大人物
Way to come through with the keys.
请坐,晚饭我请 - 听着…
Sit down, I'm buying you dinner. -Look...
我觉得让你进伊莲家不合适
...I just don't feel right about letting you into Elaine's apartment.
不合适? 你怎么了?
Don't feel right? What are you talking about?
我让你擅入了克莱默家 现在又是伊莲的家
I let you into Kramer's. Now you wanna go into Elaine's.
她信任我才给我钥匙 我怎么能让你随便就去她家呢?
She entrusted me with her keys. How can I just let you in?
这有什么关系啊?
What is the big deal?
你有别人的备用钥匙…
Just because you have someone's spare keys...
并不代表你可以不请自来
...doesn't entitle you to break in.
你就是因为这个才收回克莱默的钥匙
That's the reason you took Kramer's keys.
首先,你原本不该有伊莲家钥匙的
You're not even supposed to have Elaine's keys.
你本该把钥匙还她 那样她就可以给我 因为她有我的钥匙
You're supposed to give them to her so she can give them to me.
严格说这些是我的钥匙
So technically, those are my keys.
如果你没有从克莱默 那里拿走你的钥匙…
If you'd never taken your keys from Kramer...
他就不会把他的钥匙给我
...he never would have given his to me.
这样,我也不必 从伊莲那儿拿回我的钥匙
In which case, I wouldn't have had to take mine back from her.
我要那钥匙 - 不可以
I want those keys. -No can do.
乔治,给我钥匙 - 停下来,撒手
George, I want these. -Stop it, let go.
乔治,我可不想动手 - 你想打架吗?
George, I don't want to get physical. -You wanna fight?
要打架? - 跟你拼了!
Wanna fight? -I'll fight you!
放手! - 不能打脸!
Let's go. -Nothing in the face!
好 - 行
Okay. -All right.
后来,恶魔从英俊的王子手中…
And then the evil ogre took back the magical keys...
…抢回了魔力钥匙
...from the handsome young prince.
哦,不,不能让他拿回钥匙
Oh, no. He didn't take back the keys.
决不可以 - 没错
No way. -Yes.
后来,英俊的王子…
And then the handsome young prince...
…被流放到了蛮荒之地
...was cast out into the cruel, cruel world.
天啊,真是个无赖
Oh, man, what a bummer.
那个恶魔很冷血,是吗? - 他很冷血
That ogre dude is pretty cold, huh? -He's cold.
听我说,克莱默
Let me tell you something, Kramer.
如果那个恶魔胆敢这样对我…
If that ogre dude pulled that crap on me...
我就捅死他! - 等等…
...l'd stab him! -Wait.
我要把他砍成两半!
I'd cut him in half!
我要像切鱼一样把他开膛破肚!
I'd gut him like a fish, man!
我一定会这么做的 - 这样很有趣
That's what I'd do. -Yeah, yeah. That'd be funny.
嘿,我在这下车
Hey, you can drop me here.
这么着急干嘛,伙计?
Hey, what's the rush, man?
我得走了 - 我说,克莱默…
Well, I got to be going now. -Hey, Kramer...
你杀过人吗?
...have you ever killed a man?
你觉着呢?
What do you think?
你认为这双手无比圣洁吗?
You think these hands have been soaking in lvory Liquid, huh?
哦,克莱默,别离开我们 跟我们在一起吧
Oh, don't leave, Kramer. Stay with us.
你深谙世事,我们需要你
Oh, you know so much about the world. We need you.
求你了,克莱默 - 求你了,克莱默
Please, Kramer. -Please, Kramer.
哦,现在,恒星云…
Well, now, Star Cloud...
好,等一等 - 求你了,克莱默
Okay, wait a minute. -Please, Kramer.
不,不,不 - 留下吧,克莱默
No, no, no. -Please, Kramer.
你没觉得这样就不需要中间人了吗?
See? You're avoiding the middleman.
你把钥匙还给她 她还是会给我
You'd give her her keys, which she would give to me.
所以,还不如你直接给我呢
So instead of giving them to her, you give them to me.
很不幸,她还给你钥匙的时候 你没有还她钥匙
Unfortunately, when she gave you yours, you didn't give her hers.
她就会给我她的钥匙 因为她拿着我的钥匙
She'd give them to me because she has mine.
那样我就不用向你要她的钥匙…
Then I wouldn't have to ask you for hers...
我就可以直接拿到我的钥匙
...so that I could get mine.
你说得没错,我怎么没想到?
You're right. How did I miss that?
可能因为那就是一堆废话…
Maybe because it's a crock of sh...
你说什么? - 没有啊
What's that? -Nothing.
我听见你嘟囔来着 - 什么也没说
I heard something. -Didn't say anything.
你开卡车多久了?
So how long you been driving this thing?
差不多四年
Going on four years.
开半拖挂车的女人是最性感的了
Well, nothing's sexier than a woman behind the wheel of a semi.
是吗?
Nothing?
嗯…
Well...
跟你聊天很有趣 你的嘴很甜
Listen to you. You're quite the sweet talker.
我总梦想开这种庞然大物
I always wanted to drive the big rigs.
我常看《安迪-格里菲思》重播时候的广♥告♥
I used to watch those commercials during reruns of Gomer Pyle.
想试试吗? - 真的?
You wanna give it a try? -Really?
你知道怎么用双重离合器吗? - 当然
Do you know how to double-clutch? -Yeah.
那就行,来吧 - 等一下
Well, come on. -Wait a minute.
慢点
Wait.
嗯,好了
Okay. All right.
是在这啊,我看见她放这的
They were in here. I saw her put them in here.
这下可好了
Well, this is great.
看起来是什么样的? - 和钥匙一样
What do they look like? -Like keys.
长得和钥匙一样,乔治
They look like keys, George.
完全一样
They look exactly like keys.
“看起来是什么样的?”
"What do they look like?"
钥匙根本不在这嘛 - 肯定在这
They're obviously not here. -They've got to be here.
杰瑞,除非我拉下这个小雕像 然后一堵暗墙忽然打开…
Jerry, unless I pull down on this statuette and a hidden wall opens up...
我们已经把这里翻遍了
...we have checked every square inch of this apartment.
这是什么?
What is this?
《墨菲·布朗》? - 什么? (《墨菲·布朗》,美国经典喜剧 讲述了一名女电视记者和她朋友们的遭遇)
"Murphy Brown"? -What?
“作者:伊莲·贝尼斯” - 啊?
"By Elaine Benes"? -What?
伊莲在写《墨菲·布朗》的剧本?
Elaine's writing a Murphy Brown?
让我看看 - 等等
Let me see this. -Wait a second.
我就看一眼 - 等一会
Let me just look at it. -Wait.
分我一半! - 好吧,给你!
Give me half! -All right, here!
她怎么没跟我们说过?
Why didn't she tell us?
伊莲在写情景喜剧?
Elaine is writing a sitcom?
你们…你们两个卑鄙的家伙! - 怎么了?
You... You weasels! -What?
怎么了? - 你们怎么敢这样?
What? -How dare you!
我们什么也没看到 - 写得很有趣啊
We hardly read anything. -It was funny.
谁让你们进来的?!
Who gave you permission to come in...
还乱翻我的东西?!
...and just go through my things?
你真觉得有趣? - 其实,这个…
You thought it was funny? -Well, you know...
在我看来 - 这只是初稿而已!
...from what I saw... -Well, it's just a first draft!
我被锁外面了 所以来拿备用钥匙
I was locked out. I'm just trying to get my keys.
你为什么让他进来? - 我是被逼的
Why did you let him in? -He forced me to.
我没有逼你! - 你就有!
I did not! -Yes, you did!
你们,都滚出去!出去! - 等等,我得拿我的备用钥匙
You, get out! Get out! -Wait, I need my spare keys.
给你该死的钥匙,你自己保管好
Oh, here's your damn keys. You keep them.
我再也不要了 - 好吧
I don't want them anymore. -Good.
我要拿回我的备用钥匙
I want my keys back from you.
我不能保管它们了吗? - 不行,你不值得信任
I can't hold them? -No, you can't be trusted.
好吧,好吧
All right, all right. Fine!
我也不让你拿我的 - 我才不要呢!
And I don't want you to hold mine. -Good, I won't!
不要算了
Good, don't.
这是我的钥匙吗? - 这也不是我的钥匙
Are these my keys? -These aren't my keys.
这是谁的? - 我也不知道
Whose are these? -I don't know.
不对,这是你的…
No, those are yours...
我以为我也能写
I just thought I could write it.
这是你的梦想?
Is that something you wanna do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可是那些编剧挣得不少
Those writers make a lot of money.
怎么了?
What?
让我跟你说说娱乐圈吧
Let me tell you something about show business.
又来了 - 这是一项艰苦的工作
I can't believe it. -It's hard work.
你并不是只写一部《墨菲·布朗》
You don't just write a Murphy Brown.
你得好好研究剧本 把握每个角色的特点
You gotta watch the show, get a sense of the characters...
了解他们相互的关系
...how they relate to each other.
好吧,能让我看节目吗?
Okay, can I just watch the show?
天啊,真是个混…
Oh, God, what an ass...
你说什么?
What did you say?
什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
我听见你说了
I heard something.
伊莲,伊莲,是克莱默!
Elaine, Elaine, it's Kramer!
克莱默在《墨菲·布朗》里面!
Kramer's on Murphy Brown!
克莱默在《墨菲·布朗》里面! - 看,是他!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表