剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
So they're a nice couple? -Oh, very nice.
男的做什么的,问问不介意吧?
What does he do, if you don't mind my asking?
是女的 - 女的?
She. -She?
她,她工作,他没工作 听着跟我儿子似的
She. She works, he doesn't. He sounds like my son.
没有“他”
There is no "he."
没有男他?
There's no he?
到底谁要结婚?
So who's getting married?
两个女人
Two women.
是…
It's...
同性恋婚礼
...a lesbian wedding.
同性恋婚礼?
Lesbian wedding?
是,是啊,我是…
Yep. Yep, I'm...
伴郎
...the best man.
厉害
Great.
走运了,我都35年没在地铁上和人搭话了
My luck. I don't talk to a soul on the subway for 35 years...
开口却碰上个同性恋婚礼的伴郎
...I get the best man at a lesbian wedding.
不不,你搞错了
No, no. You don't understand.
我不是同性恋!
I'm not a lesbian!
我恨男人,但我不是同性恋
I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian.
我可喜欢这种场合了
I'm really looking forward to this.
我爱婚礼,或许会遇上什么人
I love weddings. Maybe I'll meet somebody.
或许不会
Maybe not.
噢,天啊,停住了?
Oh, man. We're stopping?
那么,我想我到站了
Well, this is where I get off.
到了? - 是啊
You do? -Yeah.
嘿,要不…?哦,算了
Hey, why don't you...? Oh, nothing.
不不,说吧?
No, no. What?
我本想说,“要不我们一起下车吧”
Well, I was gonna say, "Why don't you get off with me."
可显然你正忙着赶去…
But you're obviously very busy on your way...
参加一个重要会议什么的
...to some important meeting or something.
是啊,那么…
Yeah. Well...
瞧,我知道这不是什么好主意
See, I knew it was a bad idea.
嘿,不就一百万么,多了少了又能怎么样? 我下车
Hey, what's another million, give or take? I get off...
我想下就下
...when and where I wanna get off.
我卡住了,能伸手拉一把么?
I'm stuck. Could you just pull it a little...?
马上就出来了
This'll just be a second.
别…别开车!
Don't... Don't start the train!
别开车!
Don't start the train!
在这,在这,四号♥马可能性很大
Here it is. Here it is, the four horse in the first race.
帕勃尼克 - 你怎么知道他准赢?
Pappernick. -How do you know he's gonna win?
我UPS的朋友兰斯说的
My UPS guy. Lance.
那些马主都是他的老客户了
The guys who own the horse are his regular customers.
他给我说的马全赢
Every horse he's ever given me has won.
真的? - 他们一向都玩黑的
Yeah? -Yeah. They've been sandbagging...
来找好点子,他现在正火呢
...looking for a good spot. He's been getting in light...
因为他们用了一个新学徒,检测结果还没出
...because they're using a bug boy. The workouts have been unpublished.
他们准备就用他了,要给他破处
They're ready to run with him. Gonna break his maiden.
他可要赚个好赔率了,大概30比一
He's gonna go for a great price, maybe 30-1.
告诉你吧,已成定局 - 可昨晚下雨了啊
I'm telling you, it's a lock. -But it rained last night.
当然,这马就喜欢踩烂泥
Exactly. This horse loves the slop.
这是骨子里的,他爸就善于在泥上跑
It's in his bloodlines. His father was a mudder.
他妈妈也在泥上跑得快 - 他妈妈也在泥上跑得快?
His mother was a mudder. -His mother was a mudder?
我刚才怎么说来着?咱们到公♥司♥去 我给我下注的打电♥话♥
What did I say? Let's go to the office. I'm gonna call my bookie.
嘿,你可别和别人说
Hey, don't tell anybody.
噢,天啊
Oh, man.
好吧
Okay.
你知道,当然了,你没穿衣服
You realize, of course, you're naked.
没穿,穿了,我看没什么两样
Naked, dressed, I don't see any difference.
你应该坐我这看看
You ought to sit here.
还是有区别的
There's a difference.
你有什么办法对付一个裸体么?
You got something against the naked body?
我有办法对付你的
I got something against yours.
来几组深蹲屈膝,还是几个下蹲后促膝?
How about a couple of deep knee bends, maybe some squat-thrusts?
谁有时间做下蹲后促膝?
Who's got time for squat-thrusts?
好吧,没时间就免了早餐怎么样?
All right, how about skipping breakfast?
我看你不是吃 “半个柚子加一杯黑咖啡”的类型
I'm guessing you're not a "half-grapefruit and black coffee" man.
我喜欢吃像样的早餐
I like a good breakfast.
我理解,我喜欢吃像样的早餐
I understand. I like a good breakfast...
只要你跟一群“背带裤麻花辨”的小丫头 在一个房♥间里
...long as you don't wind up trapped in a room in overalls and pigtails...
倾听葛蕾葛瑞(营养专家)的建议时候 不会脸红心跳就可以
...being counselled by Dick Gregory.
我可不以自己的身材为耻
I'm not ashamed of my body.
没错,这就是症结所在,你该感到羞耻的
Exactly. That's your problem. You should be.
别起来
Don't get up.
拜托,我来吧
Please, allow me.
噢,这下好了
Oh, this is great.
我就怕这种事,真是正中下怀
This is what I need, just what I need.
好了,轻松点,我知道没事的
Okay, tak e it easy. I'm sure it's nothing.
可能就是轨道上的耗子
Probably rats on the track.
他们就是为了只耗子停住的
They're stopping for rats.
天啊,真够挤的
God, it's so crowded.
哪来的这么多人?
How could there be so many people?
这家伙味道够大的了
This guy really smells.
这个城市没人用除臭剂了吗?
Doesn't anyone use deodorant in the city?
有那么难的吗?打开盖子就能涂了
What is so hard? You tak e the cap off, you roll it on.
什么东西?我感到有东西在蹭我
What's that? I feel something rubbing against me.
恶心的禽兽,这些人该关进笼子
These disgusting animals. These people should be in a cage.
车厢就是个笼子
We are in a cage.
耽误了婚礼怎么办?
What if I miss the wedding?
我拿着戒指,他们会怎么办呢?
I got the ring. What'll they do?
没戒指怎么结婚呢,噢,天啊
You can't get married without a ring. Oh, God...
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
我快晕了
I feel faint.
好了,别着急,马上就会开动起来了
Okay, tak e it easy. It'll start moving soon.
想想人家集中营的人,他们经历了什么
Think about people in concentration camps, what they went through.
还有那些人♥质♥!假如你是个人♥质♥会怎样呢?
And the hostages! What would you do if you were a hostage?
想想吧,这根本不算事
Think about that. This is nothing.
不,这不能不算事,这是大事
No, it's not nothing, it's something.
这是噩梦,救命啊!
It's a nightmare. Help me!
开车啊!快啊!快他x的开啊!
Move it! Come on! Move this f****** thing!
怎么还不动?!
Why isn't it moving?!
一个地铁怎么能有故障?在轨道上开的
What could go wrong with a train? It's on tracks.
又不会堵车,一个火车怎么就堵住了呢?
There's no traffic. How could a train get stuck?
给我踩油门!
Step on the gas!
是怎么回事? 你以为列车员会出来给我们解释解释
What could it be? You'd think the conductor would explain it to us.
“很抱歉,列车晚点,我们五分钟后启动”
"I'm sorry, there's a delay. We'll be moving in five minutes."
我要听到一个解释,什么东西在我腿上?!
I wanna hear a v oice. What's that on my leg?!
不错啊
Nice.
你公♥司♥经常派你出差?
Your company sends you on the road often, huh?
不错,噢,还有个冰桶
Nice. Oh, hey, nice ice bucket there.
放松些
Make yourself comfortable.
放松?什么意思?
Mak e myself comfortable? What does that mean?
她让我把衣服脱了么?还是她要自己脱衣服?
Does she want me to tak e my clothes off? Is she taking her clothes off?
要是我脱了她还穿着呢?
What if I tak e mine off and she still has hers on?
那我肯定看起来像个白♥痴♥, 她会觉得受到羞辱愤然离去
I'd look lik e an idiot. She'd get offended and leave.
所以我还是别脱了
So maybe I should leave them on.
可要是她脱了衣服呢?她就会很难堪
But what if she tak es hers off? She'll feel humiliated.
“放松”?这女人真难懂
"Mak e yourself comfortable"? This woman's unbelievable.
这个“放松”会让我崩溃的
This "comfortable" thing could ruin me.
明白了,我把鞋脱了再坐到床上
I got it. I'll tak e my shoes off and sit on the bed.
这样,就放松了
There. That's comfortable.
她可不能怪我没放松
She can't accuse me of being uncomfortable.
我正要告诉你,我很放松呢
I gotta tell you, I'm pretty comfortable.
是啊,早都安排好了
Oh, yeah, it's all set.
他们找个新手上 - 新手?
They've got the bug boy on it. -The bug boy?
是啊,这小兄弟会全心全力比赛的
Yeah, the little fellow's been riding his heart out.
他们会给他破处 - 真的?
They're gonna break his maiden. -Really?
当然 - 速度不行啊
Yeah. -It's a little slow out.
昨晚下雨了 - 他就喜欢在泥巴里跑
Rained last night. -This baby loves the slop.
喜欢泥巴就吃泥巴,吃了泥巴,就跑泥巴
Loves it. Eats it up. Eats the slop. Born to slop.
他爹就是泥地跑马
His father was a mudder.
他爹就是泥地跑马 - 他妈也是泥地跑马
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表