剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I got a girl in the next building.
先生,请付钱! 不付我就不走
Now, I want my money, mister! And I ain't leaving till I get it.
别跟玩我什么把戏了
Now, I am through playing games with you.
我还有事做呢
I got things to do.
杰瑞,杰瑞
Oh, Jerry, Jerry.
看谁来了,这是杰瑞
Look who's here. It's Jerry.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell...?
杰瑞,这是帕缇 - 很高兴认识你
Jerry, this is Patti. -Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
我也不知道 不过真好玩
I don't know, but I gotta do this more often.
接我的人终于来了
There's my ride, finally.
不把剩下的钱给我 我就不走
I'm not gonna go anywhere until I get the rest of my money.
再见,杰瑞,替我谢谢克莱默 明天我再给他打电♥话♥
See you, Jer, and tell Kramer thanks. I'll call him tomorrow.
噢,克莱默
Oh, Kramer.
对啊,他真会玩
Yeah, he's a hoot.
再见,亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
26号♥的周末,来我家吧 我们又要开派对了
Weekend of the 26th, come on out. We're having another party.
我不会走的
I ain't leaving.
帕缇 - 有喝的吗?
Patti. -You got anything to drink?
好吧,他欠你多少? - 五十块
All right, how much does he owe you? -$50.
五十块…
Fifty dollars...
这是你家吧? - 是的,不过…
Is this your apartment? -Yeah, but...
你以嫖♥娼♥罪被逮捕了 - 等等,我?
You're under arrest for solicitation. -Oh, wait a second. I...
我只是来送鸡汤的
I have chicken soup.
那是真皮毛吗?
Is that real fur?
天啊,又来了 - 天啊,又来了
Oh, boy. -Oh, boy.
你是由查德威警官处理的? 我也是
You had Sergeant Chadway? Me too.
他是个好人 - 真是个好人
He was a nice guy. -Oh, great guy.
你看到一个红头发的吗?
Was there a redheaded guy there?
鬓角特长的那个? - 就是他!
The one with the long sideburns? -Yeah!
他怎么搞的嘛! - 就是说!
Where does he come off? -I know.
也不用那个态度嘛
There's no call for that kind of attitude.
我牢房♥有人向他扔了块口香糖
One of the guys in my cell threw a piece of gum at him.
我们都讨厌他
We all hated him.
帮人忙有两种: 大忙和小忙
There's two types of favours: Big favour, small favour.
何为大何为小
You can measure the size of the favour...
可以用请求后停顿的长短来衡量
...by the pause that a person takes after they ask you to "do me a favour."
如果是小忙,停顿就短: “帮个忙,把铅笔递给我”
Small favour, small pause: "Do me a favour? Hand me that pencil."
连停顿都没有
No pause at all.
大忙的话就是这样: “你能帮我个忙吗?”…
Big favours are: "Could you do me a favour?"
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表