剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
What? -I never thought you were capable.
我做什么了? - 我和贝琪·哥尔克在外面谈了下
What did I do? -I talked to Becky Gelke outside.
她告诉我你撞了车然后逃了
She told me you hit and ran.
我不想再见到你了!
I don't even want to look at you anymore!
这些年的友谊 你是…你只是一个罪人!
All these years of friendship, and you're... You're nothing but a felon!
你是这幢楼的污点!
You're an embarrassment to the building.
那不是我♥干♥的!我只是为了 掩护其他人才把钱给她的
I didn't do it. I just had to pay her to cover for somebody else.
你不会骗我,是吗? - 没有,永远不会
You're not gonna lie to me, are you? -No. Never.
我很高兴我们把这个说清楚…
All right. I'm glad we got that straightened out...
…因为我和她约会了
...because I got a date with her.
你和贝琪·哥尔克约会了?
You got a date with Becky Gelke?
这周六我要和她出去 - 我们能离开这里了吗?
I'm going out with her Saturday. -Can we get out of here?
事实上,如果不是因为你 我不会有借口和她说话
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had an excuse to talk to her.
我很高兴我能帮到忙
Well, I'm happy to help in any way that I can.
伊丽莎白·泰勒…
Liz Taylor...
一个男人精神瘫痪了 因为一个美丽的女人
A man is paralysed, mentally, by a beautiful woman.
广♥告♥商真的能很好地利用这点
Advertisers really take advantage of this.
难道你不喜欢在 32件套工具的广♥告♥里…
Don't you love ads where you see the woman in the bikini...
…有穿着比基尼的美女,她…?
...next to the 32-piece ratchet set, you know, and she's...?
我们会看着这个比基尼女孩…
We'll be looking at the girl...
…看着那套工具 “对的,假如她就在工具的旁边…”
...looking at the ratchet set going, "All right, if she's next to the ratchet set...
“…而我去买♥♥那套工具…”
...and I had that ratchet set...
“…我在想那是否就意味着…”
...I wonder if that would mean that...
“我还是买♥♥那套工具好了”
I better just buy that ratchet set. "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表