剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
就是今晚了,对吗? 《预后不良》之夜
Tonight's the night, right? Prognosis Negative.
我不去了 我留下来看狗
I'm not going. I'm gonna watch the dog.
这什么意思啊? - 这个…
What does this mean? -Well...
我们今晚看别的 我们今晚看《庞塞德莱昂》
...we'll go see something else tonight. We'll see Ponce de Leon.
这狗怎么了? 我以为我们今晚送他去动物收♥容♥所♥呢
What is with this dog? I thought we were taking it to the pound.
她说服我再留那狗一天
She talked me into one more day.
你和她说吧,我要去洗手间
Talk. I'm going to the bathroom.
杰瑞,你要去多久
Jerry, how long are you gonna be in there?
我不知道,正常人那么久吧
I don't know, regular human time.
你为什么不等到了影院再去呢?
Why don't you wait and go at the movies?
我为什么不能现在去呢? - 这个,你知道的呀
Why shouldn't I go here? -Well, you know.
一般最好先到了那里,确定你有位子
Sometimes it's good to get there and make sure you get seats...
然后再去洗手间
...and then go to the bathroom.
而且用小便池不是更有意思么? - 就是
And isn't it more fun using the urinal? -Yeah.
那是,乔治,小便池很有趣
Oh, yeah, George. Urinals are fun.
我能去上厕所么? - 去吧去吧
Can I go? -Hey, go.
又没人拦你 - 搞笑啊,你是在帮我忙吗?
Who's stopping you? -What, are you doing me a favour?
好像我们真的管你去不去洗手间一样
Like we care if you go to the bathroom.
还好吧? - 蛮好
How's it going? -Good.
你呢? - 不错
You? -Things are good.
天,他怎么这么久还不出来 - 是啊
Boy, he takes such a long time. -I know.
你知道他在里面干嘛么? 他漱口
You know what he does in there? He gargles.
杰瑞会漱口? 所以他才搞了这么久?
Jerry gargles? That why he takes so long?
是啊,他一天漱6次
Yeah, he does it like six times a day.
为什么我们听不到声音呢? - 因为他都是不出声的
How come we never hear him? -Because he does it quiet.
他完全不出声,看这个… 就像这样,看着啊
He does it quiet. Lookit... Just like this. Watch.
等下,等下,你有没有看过他吐?
Wait, wait. Did you ever see him throw up?
我们已经讲过那个了
We talked about that already.
我对任何人都没什么可讲的了
I have nothing to say to anybody anymore.
我太无趣了
I'm so uninteresting.
我觉得我没法和人交谈
I'm think I'm out of conversation.
那你干嘛一天打六个电♥话♥给我?
So why do you call me six times a day?
我只知道体育比赛,没了
All I know about is sports. That's it.
不管我怎么郁闷,我都可以读体育版
No matter how depressed, I can always read sports.
就算我头发着火了,我也能读体育版
I could read the sports section if my hair was on fire.
你知道么,《庞塞德莱昂》的票卖♥♥完了
You know what, Ponce de Leon is sold out.
是啊,卖♥♥完了
It is. Oh, yeah, you're right.
还有什么能看的?
What else is playing?
只有《预后不良》
Nothing except Prognosis Negative.
我知道她真的很想和我一起看那个
Boy, I know she really wants to see that with me.
把外套给我,不要脸的
Give me that jacket, mud face.
你现在可不是在和宋飞过招
This is not Seinfeld you're dealing with.
等我把你搞定了 你会哀求我把你送到收♥容♥所♥的
When I get through with you, you'll be begging to go to the pound.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你好
Hello?
不是,你是谁?
No. Who's calling?
噢,天啦!狗的主人!
Oh, my God. The dog guy.
你去哪儿了?
Well, where have you been?
是么?你最好今晚就来接你的狗…
Yeah? Well, you better pick up your dog tonight...
不然他只有最后一条腿好用了
...or he has humped his last leg.
如果还有其它可看的 我完全可以理解
I could understand if there was something else playing...
但是现在只有这个了
...but it's this or nothing.
我不知道该怎么办 - 为什么要留着以后看?
I don't know what to do. -What is this saving movies thing?
有什么放就看什么呀 - 我知道,我知道
Something's playing, you go. -I know. I know.
那我们现在什么都不看了?
So we're gonna do nothing now?
这太疯狂了 - 是蛮蠢的
This is crazy. -It is kind of silly.
当然啦 - 我说,不就是部电影嘛…
Of course it is. -I mean, it's just a movie...
是啊 - 而且又不是她演的
Exactly. -It's not like she's in the movie.
是啊
Right.
就因为她想看这部电影 就毁了我们今晚的安排?
We're supposed to ruin the night because she wants to see it?
如果我能和她一起看,蛮好
If I could have seen it with her, fine.
但是我又不能控制状况和时间表
But I can't control these circumstances and schedules...
也不能管其他人来不来 - 她以后肯定还有机会看的
...and people's availabilities. -She'll still see it.
你又不会阻止她… - 你看电影的时候…
You're not stopping her... -How does sitting next to a person...
旁边坐着个熟人就会增加你的乐趣么?
...in a movie theatre increase the enjoyment?
看电影的时候又不能讲话
You can't talk during a movie.
这太愚蠢了,得了吧
This is stupid. Come on.
咱们走 - 好
Let's just go. -Good.
把电影留着 - 太荒谬了
Saving movies. -Ridiculous.
两张《预后不良》
Two for Prognosis Negative.
我有麻烦了 - 你死定了
I'm in big trouble. -Oh, you're dead.
贝尔氏麻痹
(亦称“特发性颜面神经麻痹”)
Bell's Palsy.
我脸的整个…部分都…
The entire side of... Of my face...
都麻痹了
...was paralysed.
法尔费尔
Farfel.
你知道,我甚至没办法自己吃饭
You know, I couldn't... I couldn't... I couldn't even feed myself.
我当时完全没能力
I was completely incapacitated.
安静点,法尔费尔!
Quiet, Farfel!
法尔费尔 - 有意思的是…
Farfel. -It's interesting...
我打过电♥话♥给医院
...because I called the hospital...
他们说你周一就出院了
...and they said you were released on Monday.
是的,是的…
Yes, that's true...
但是,我随后就被送到 贝尔氏麻痹治疗中心去了
...but then, see, I was taken to the Bell's Palsy Centre.
在,在罗克维尔
(罗克维尔,美国马里兰州 蒙哥马里县的一座城市)
In... In Rockville.
绝对一…一流的设施
Absolutely first... First-rate facility.
顶…顶级专家
Top... Top-notch physicians.
嗨,够啦,离我远点
Hey, come on. Come on. Get off me.
他不会伤害你的,他和你玩呢
He won't hurt you. He's just playing.
你让那个杂种离我远点
Now you keep that mutt away from me.
杂种?我打赌他的血统比你还纯正
Mutt? I'll wager his parents are more pure than yours.
克莱默,你来吗?
Kramer, are you coming?
哦,嗨,艾伦 - 快进来
Oh, hi, Ellen. -Get in here.
听着,很高兴能够照顾你的狗一个星期
Listen, it's been a pleasure taking care of your dog for a week...
但是如果你不介意的话…
...but if you don't mind...
我预测:你会打电♥话♥问我可不可以来看它…
Prediction: You'll be calling me to ask if you can come and visit him...
就在本月之内
...before the month is out.
我预测:我有生之年再也不会看到你们两个
Prediction: I never see you or him again for the rest of my life.
我们计划好的啊
We made plans.
我们干吗不租来看呢?
Why don't we just rent a movie?
我以为你想去看《预后不良》的
I thought you wanted to see Prognosis Negative.
不啦,这电影肯定难看得要命
No. It's supposed to be really bad. Really bad.
又长,又没有情节
I mean, it's long. There's no story.
我听说,无趣得难以置信,我…
It's so unbelievably boring... I heard. I...
杰瑞,你答应过我们一起去看的啊
Jerry, you promised me we'd go.
但是,乔治把整个故事告诉我了 每句台词都说了
Well, George told me the whole story, line for line.
我觉得就像看过那部电影一样 所以不打算去看了
I almost feel like I've seen it already and walked out on it.
等等,乔治看过那部电影了? 我昨天和他在一起,他没提到啊
Wait. George saw the movie? I saw him yesterday. He didn't mention it.
你和乔治出去玩了?
You and George got together?
是啊,我们打算谈谈 为何我们无话可谈
Yeah. I wanted to talk about how we had nothing to talk about.
你好
Hello.
嗨,嗨,嗨
Hi, hi, hi.
怎么了?
What's up?
嗯,你们是对的
Well, you were right.
关于什么? - 艾伦
About what? -Ellen.
我们又分手了
We broke up again.
太糟了
Too bad.
我以为她就是你的命中天女呢
I thought she was the one.
我会把锅拿回来
I'll bring back the pot.
好啦,快点,现在是电影时间
Okay, come on. It's movie time.
嘿,你们去看什么? - 《预后不良》
Hey, what are you gonna see? -Prognosis Negative.
那个肯定很好看的 - 不好看
That's supposed to be great. -It's not.
你怎么知道? - 直觉告诉我的
Well, how do you know? -I have an instinct for these things.
我小时候养过只鹦鹉 那是我唯一真正喜欢的宠物
I had a parakeet when I was a kid. That was the only pet I really enjoyed.
我们总把它从笼子里面放出来…
We used to let him out of his cage...
它就会在周围飞 我妈妈…
...and he would fly around. And my mother had built...
在客厅一整面墙上都安了镜子
One entire wall of our living room was mirrored...
她觉得这样空间会感觉大些
...she felt this gives you a feeling of space.
你们听过这种室内设计的原理吗?
Have you ever heard this interior-design principle?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表