剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
It's all taken care of. -You told him? What did you tell him?
我对他用了点小手段
I did a number on him.
做得太棒了 你真应该在那里看一场好戏
It was a thing of beauty. You really had to be there to appreciate it.
难以置信,你怎么说的?
I can't believe it. What'd you say?
我告诉他 一群坐敞篷车的少年阿飞威胁我们…
I told him a pack of teenagers in a convertible were terrorizing us...
还一直尾随我们进了城
...and they followed us into the city.
一群少年阿飞?
A pack of teenagers?
没错 等我讲完故事的时候…
Yeah. By the time I got to the end of the story...
…他只是庆幸我们还活着 完全不在乎车的事了
...he was so relieved we were alive, he couldn't care less about the car.
你真是天才,轻而易举就搞定了
You are a genius. It's as simple as that.
没办法,天生聪慧难自弃嘛
What can I say? You know, it's a gift.
我希望能教给你 可是,你知道,这是天生的
I only wish I could teach you, but, you know, it's inborn.
对了,谢谢你们没邀请我去跳蚤市场
By the way, thanks for inviting me to the flea market.
什么? - 没错,杰瑞都告诉我了
What? -Yeah. Jerry, he told me all about it.
好极了 - 不关我事
Great. -I didn't know.
噢,所以你才那么不对劲
Oh, so that's why you were acting so funny.
我不知道你也想去
Well, I didn't know you wanted to go.
跳蚤市场?你们去了跳蚤市场?
A flea market? You went to a flea market?
谁跟你说话了? - 我们只是没有想到你
Who's talking to you? -We just didn't think of you.
这可是你说的,姐们 - 难道我每次出门前…
You said it, sister. -Every time I leave my house now...
都得给所有人打电♥话♥ 问他们要不要和我一起做什么吗?
...I have to call everybody and ask if they wanna do what I'm doing?
我们会有疏忽,看看“小鬼当家” 他们也会疏忽
People forget. Look at Home Alone. They forgot.
做得好,我跟你说 做得很聪明
Great move telling him, by the way. Real smart move.
我不知道这事不能说啊!
I didn't know I wasn't supposed to say anything.
判断力,杰瑞,判断力 你完全没有判断力!
Judgment, Jerry, judgment. You exercise no judgment!
好吧,我错了
You're right. My fault.
对不起,克莱默
I'm sorry, Kramer.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry. Really.
嗯,对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
对不起,我不需要那个“对不起”
I'm sorry. I don't care for that "sorry."
我的道歉怎么了? 我道歉得很真诚,杰瑞…
What's wrong with that sorry? That was a good sorry. Jerry...
我的道歉很真诚,对吗? - 一般啦
...was that a good sorry? -It was a so-so sorry.
嘿!把这车开走,让我过去!
Hey! Move this car! I gotta get through!
你听到了
You heard the man.
我猜你最好开走你的车
I guess you better be moving your car.
我挪开了好让你倒进来是吗?
Like you're not just gonna back it in if I do that.
你们随便谁快点给我把车开走!
Well, somebody better move something soon!
我装了一卡车的冰激凌! (该演员为宋飞的朋友 乔治的姓克斯坦萨取自于他)
I got a truck full of ice cream here!
他们必须把车开走 那样货车才能通过,对吧?
They had to move the cars so the truck could get through, right?
但这两个家伙彼此不信任 所以他们要找两个中立的司机…
These guys don't trust each other, so they got two nonpartisan drivers...
来开他们的车
...to move them.
一群少年阿飞,是吗?
Wild pack of teenagers, huh?
没错
Yeah.
很奇怪他们怎么会 选中你们俩来恐吓
Amazing how they pick you out of everyone to terrorize.
是啊,我也问自己 “为什么是我们”,你记得吗?
Yeah. I know. I said to myself, "Why us?" You remember?
听说你做了一些高难度的动作
Sounds like you did some pretty nifty manoeuvring.
这很有意思,在一定压力下 人的潜能无限
You know, it's interesting, under that pressure, what you're capable of.
没错 - 我又重新认识了自己
Right. -I learned a lot about myself.
你把我的车怎么了? - 我也没办法
What did you do to my car? -I couldn't help it!
伊莲扳了后视镜! 我头脑一片空白!
Elaine moved the mirror! I got discombobulated!
好像你头脑清楚过似的
Like you've ever been "bobulated."
你说过你开车没问题的
I thought you said you were a good driver.
我没说过我开车好 我说我是好的泊车手
No, I never said I was a good driver, I said, I was a good parker.
我记得你说的是开车
I think you said driver.
泊车 我从没说过开车 我说的是泊车,伟大的泊车手
Parker. I never said driver. I said, parker. Great parker.
这样不行,往前
That's not the way it was. Move it up.
不,现在的位置很正确 - 不,不 我还要再靠里一点
No, that's the right position. -No, no. I was further in.
不,你没有 停在那
No, you weren't. Stop there.
你能闭嘴吗? - 你呢?
Do you mind? -Do you?
你们最好把车开走
Somebody better move these cars.
你们在制♥造♥混乱 - 嗨,西德
You're making a commotion. -Hey, Sid.
你是谁啊? - 别管我是谁
Who are you? -Never mind who I am.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
你知道你是谁吗?
Do you know who you are?
为什么每次你在这个街区泊车…
Why is it every time you park a car in this block...
都能把事情搞得乱七八糟呢?
...everything gets disrupted and disjointed?
西德,这全怪他 - 是吗?
Sid, it's completely his fault. -Right.
你为什么不坐公交呢?
Why don't you start taking the bus.
算了,我去把车停车♥库♥里 拳击比赛还有两分钟就开始了
Let's go. I'm putting it in the garage. The fight's starting in two minutes.
真是受够了! - 别!千万别!
Enough! -No! Don't do it!
我们要在这过夜吗?
Are we gonna stay here all night?
对,我绝不能让他得逞 这是我的车位
Yes. I'm not giving him the satisfaction. It's my space.
我们扔硬币决定,好不好
Why don't you just flip a coin, already.
不行,这是原则问题
No, this is a matter of principle.
那样就意味着任何人 都可以用任何方式占任何车位
That would be saying anybody can pull into any space any way they want.
我要表明我的立场 我强烈反对先停车头的泊车!
I'm making a stand here. I'm saying no to headfirst parking!
我们已经在这个城市 制♥造♥了太多垃圾
We put up with too much crap in this city!
我们不能再制♥造♥ 先停车头的泊车方式了
We're not putting up with headfirst parking!
假如你没有坐在那里 自我吹嘘高超的泊车技术…
Maybe if you hadn't been pontificating about what a great parker you were...
你可能已经拿到这个车位了
...you might have got the space.
你也来反对我?
So you're against me now?
他本可以往前开点 再倒车进来…
He could have pulled up to that car and backed in...
可是他却让车头先进来
...but he chose to go in headfirst.
不,他不行,因为 另一辆车已经在倒车了
No, he couldn't, because the other car was already backing in.
不,他没有 - 关键是谁第一个到的
No, he wasn't. -All that matters is who was there first.
你甚至都不够开车年龄,小东西
You're not even old enough to drive, you little puke.
你口水溅我身上了
You just spit on me!
不许冲我喊
Don't you raise your voice to me.
你又不是我爸!
You're not my father!
嗨,马修
Hey, Matthew.
嗨,杰瑞
Hi, Jerry.
这家伙真是混♥蛋♥
This guy's really a jerk.
你好吗? - 还好
How you doing? -Okay.
我听说你♥爸♥要关掉他的店
I hear your father's closing his store.
什么?
What?
没有,没事 - 我爸怎么了?
No. Nothing. -What's happened to Daddy?
他生意做不下去了? - 没有,没有
He's going out of business? -No, no, no.
我们要没钱了?
We're not going to have any money?
我们破产了? - 没有,绝对没有
We're out of money? -No, of course not.
妈妈!
Mommy!
杰瑞说爸爸要关掉商店
Jerry says Daddy's closing the store.
他破产了
He's going out of business.
我们没钱了?
We don't have any money?
杰瑞,你有什么毛病?
Jerry, what's the matter with you?
我没有…
I didn't...
真搞不懂你的朋友杰瑞
I don't know about your friend Jerry.
他总是说一些蠢话
He says some stupid things sometimes.
没错
Yeah.
祝贺你 - 为什么?
Congratulations. -What for?
你怀孕了
Well, you're pregnant.
什么? - 你没怀孕吗?
What? -You're not pregnant?
没有,我没怀孕
No, I'm not pregnant.
你确实没怀孕? - 当然,我确定!
Are you sure you're not pregnant? -Yes, I'm sure!
真奇怪 - 我们走,马修
That's weird. -Come on, Matthew.
不! - 快走,马修!
No! -Come on, Matthew!
我真以为她怀孕了
I thought she was pregnant.
嘿,你认为我虚伪吗?
Hey, do you think I'm a phoney?
什么? - 麦克说我是伪君子
What? -Mike thinks I'm a phoney.
他认说你虚伪? - 可是我又不能辩解…
He thinks you're a phoney? -But I can't say anything...
因为我得装做什么都不知道 - 你得说点什么
...because I'm not supposed to know. -You have to say something.
不行,我跟克莱默说要保密的
I can't. I told Kramer I was vaulting it.
你得说出来 - 说出来?
You gotta open the vault. -Open my vault?!
说出来 - 我一旦说了…
Open your vault. -Once I open the vault...
这就不是秘密了 - 你别无选择
...it ceases to be a vault. -You have no choice.
说出来
The vault.
你知道你为什么不能先停车头吗? 我告诉你原因
You know why you can't go in front-first? I'll tell you why.
因为那样做会破坏社会秩序
Because it signals a breakdown in the social order.
产生混乱,让我们退回丛林法则
Chaos! It reduces us to jungle law.
那什么时候可以先停车头呢
When can you park headfirst?
永远不行
Never.
你为什么要问他? - 谁跟你说话了?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表