剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Go ahead. - I couldn't.
拿着 - 我不能拿
Take it. -I can't take it.
帮我自己一个忙 - 不,我心里不舒服
Do me a personal favour. -No, I'm not comfortable.
我不能拿 - 拿着这支笔
I cannot take it. -Take the pen.
你确定吗? - 肯定了,拿着这支笔
Are you sure? -I'm positive. Take the pen.
好吧,十分感谢你,谢谢你
Okay, thank you very much. Thank you. Gee, boy.
杰克你在做什么? - 别说了
Jack, what are you doing? -Stop it.
杰克我们应该走了
Jack, we should go.
见到你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
见到你很高兴 - 再次感谢
Nice to meet you. -Thanks again.
算了吧!
Come on!
她很可爱
She's adorable.
你为什么要拿他的笔?
What did you take his pen for?
他给我的 - 但是你没必须要接下来
He gave it to me. -But you didn't have to take it.
她把所有事情都小题大做
She's gotta make a big deal out of everything.
他送给我的 - 因为你大惊小怪
He offered it to me. -Because you made such a big fuss.
我喜欢它,我应该说我不喜欢吗?
Well, I liked it. Should I have said I didn't like it?
你什么都不应该说 你想要怎样?
You shouldn't have said anything. What did you expect?
他可以说,“谢谢,我也喜欢” 然后把笔放进自己的口袋里去
He could have said, "Thank you," and put it back in his pocket.
他喜欢那只笔 - 拜托
He loves that pen. -Come on.
他一直在说那只笔 每次拿出笔他都在说…
He talks about it all the time. He goes on and on...
…怎样倒着能够写字 宇航员怎样使用
...about how it writes upside down, how astronauts use it.
如果他喜欢,他不该把笔送我
He never should have offered it.
他认为你不会接受的 - 他错了
He didn't think you'd accept. -Well, he was wrong.
我了解他的妻子 她很喜欢到处说三道四
I know his wife. She has some mouth on her.
现在她会去告诉整个社区的人 你让他把这支笔送给了你
She'll tell everyone in the condo now that you made him give you the pen.
他们现在就会说这事
They're talking about it right now.
所以你想让我去还给他? - 是的
So you want me to return it? -Yes.
他不会去还那只笔,荒谬
He's not gonna return that pen. That's ridiculous.
我现在甚至不想要这支笔了
I don't even want the pen now.
以杰克的经济条件 能够送得起一支笔,相信我
Jack can afford to give away a pen with all his money, believe me.
他给我了一张19.45美元的支票
He gives me a check for $19.45.
他没有喝可乐
He didn't have a Coke.
让我看看
Here, let me see it.
它倒着都能写
Hey, it writes upside down. -Yeah.
进来
Come in.
你在这还好吗?
You okay in here?
为什么这里这么热?
Why is it so hot in here?
他们这样怎么能够睡得着?
How can they sleep like this?
仅仅只有三天
It's only for three days.
今天已经过去了,明天再过一天
Today's over. Then we have tomorrow.
我们周日离开,实际上就一天
We leave on Sunday. It's one day, really.
这个横木是什么?
What is with this bar?
它刚好在我背后,我难受死了
It's right in my back. It's killing me.
你想要换位置吗? 我睡在双人沙发上
You wanna switch? I'm on a love seat.
双脚伸在空中,就像在太空舱里面
I got my feet up in the air like I'm in a space capsule.
我根本无法睡着
I am never gonna fall asleep.
不,别那样说 这样对我不太吉利
Oh, no, don't say that. You'll jinx me.
他们为什么不把空调打开?
How can they not put the air conditioning on?
他们对温度没有感觉
They're nuts with temperature.
这个横木刚好在我背后
This bar is right in my back.
它使我后背后凹了进去
It's making a dent.
那个在支票上写 19.45美元的那个家伙怎么样?
How about that guy writing a check for $19.45?
我在出汗
I'm sweating here.
我在床上,出着汗
I'm in bed, sweating.
就呆一天而已
It's one day.
实际上只有半天
Half a day, really.
我是说,你减去淋浴和吃饭的时间 差不多就像20分钟
I mean, you subtract showers and meals, it's like 20 minutes.
这样时间很快就过去了
It'll go by like that.
向南走95英里到比斯坎大道
Stay on 95 South to Biscayne Boulevard.
然后你向左拐
Then you make a left turn.
立刻打开你的转向灯 那里有一个桥桩
Put your blinker on immediately, there's an abutment there.
然后你要快速地靠过去 但是要呆在比斯坎湾
Then you're gonna merge over very quickly, but stay on Biscayne.
不要离开比斯坎湾 你明白我的意思吗?
Don't get off Biscayne, you understand me?
呆在比斯坎湾
Stay on Biscayne.
你要去潜水吗?
You're going underwater?
是的,一般来说 潜水器潜水就要呆在水下
Yes, generally, that's where scuba diving is done.
为什么你一定要去潜水? 那下面什么特别之处?
What do you have to go for? What's down there that's so special?
那上面又有什么特别的吗?
What's so special up here?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我的背 - 发生什么了?
My back. -What happened?
那个…那个床
That-- That bed.
那个横木刚好在我后背
The bar was right in my back.
我跟你说过让我们睡在那里
I told you to let us sleep in there.
然后你们就驼背了
Then you would be hunched over.
我都不知道我是否能去潜水
I don't even know if I can go scuba diving.
你不能去? - 那就呆在家里吧
You can't go? -So stay home.
你能去 - 你不去吗?
You can go. -Without you?
你就是为了这个而来的
That's the reason you came down.
别去了 - 你确定吗?
Don't go. -You sure?
也许你需要去看医生
Maybe you should see a doctor.
我们今晚住在宾馆里 - 不,我们去住那里
We'll stay in a hotel tonight. -No, we'll stay in there.
你们为什么不买♥♥一个新沙发?
Why don't you get a new sofa?
没人用
Nobody uses it.
我要给你们买♥♥一个新沙发
I'm buying you a new sofa.
杰瑞,别讲疯话了
Jerry, don't talk crazy.
宋飞夫人,求求你…
Mrs. Seinfeld, please...
…我求求你
...I am begging you:
把空调打开
Put the air conditioner on.
你热吗?
You're hot?
我瘦了六磅
I've lost six pounds.
我都不知道怎么用
I don't even know how to work it.
我一直在告诉她这里像个烤箱
I keep telling her it's like an oven in here.
大家都起来了吗?
Is everybody up?
你好
Hi, how are you?
你好,杰瑞
Hello, Jerry.
伊芙琳,这是伊莲
Evelyn, this is Elaine.
伊芙琳
Hi, Evelyn.
杰瑞,你瘦了
Jerry, you got thin.
很瘦吗? - 不要担心…
Too thin? -Oh, stop worrying...
…你看上去怎么样
...so much about how you look.
你的新笔在哪呢?
So where's the new pen?
什么? - 那支笔
What? -The pen.
杰克·克隆帕斯给你的那支
The one Jack Klompus gave you.
你怎么知道的? - 布兰琪告诉我的
How did you know that? -Blanche told me.
布兰琪? - 那是一支好笔
Blanche? -That's some good pen.
能倒着写字 - 是的
Writes upside down. -Yeah.
宇航员用的 - 布兰琪都说什么了?
The astronauts use them. -What did Blanche say?
我不知道,她说杰瑞想要那只笔
I don't know, she said Jerry wanted the pen.
我不是真的想要
I never really wanted the pen.
他送的笔 - 莫蒂
He gave him the pen. -Morty.
为什么?你不喜欢那支笔? - 不,不,我…
Why? You don't like the pen? -No, no, I--
如果你不喜欢,就还给他
Because if you don't, give it back to him.
这些都是她说的? - 谁?
Is that what she said? -Who?
布兰琪 - 你在说什么?
Blanche. -What are you talking about?
你好?
Hello?
你好,加西,什么?
Oh, hello, Gussy. What?
杰瑞,从没有那样做过 杰克把笔给他的
Jerry wouldn't do that. Jack gave it to him.
他只说他喜欢那只笔
All he said was he liked it.
我是说,没有人会把枪指着他的头
I mean, nobody put a gun to his head.
你把那支笔还给他
You're giving him back that pen.
哪位,拜托…
Somebody, please.
空调
The air conditioner.
上帝,我全都忘了
Oh, my God, I forgot all about it.
我所说的只是,“我喜欢这支笔”
All I said was, "I like the pen."
这该死的东西怎么用?
How the hell do you work this thing?
或许你今晚不应该去
Maybe you shouldn't go tonight.
不,不,我要去
Oh, no, no, I wanna go.
但是你背受伤了
But your back hurts.
也许一些肌肉松弛剂会有帮助
Maybe a couple of muscle relaxers would help.
好吧
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表