剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
如果我是你,我会看着三垒指导员… (暗指一起回家)
Well, I'd watch the third-base coach if I were you...
…因为我认为他不会示意你这么做
...because I don't think he's waving you in.
我不想这么说…
You know, I hate to say this...
…但是我真的觉得我们两个很合适
...but I really think that we're hitting it off.
明白吗?明白吗? - 真聪明
Get it? Get it? -Clever.
你在干什么? - 什么?
What are you doing? -What's that?
你抽烟? - 是的
You smoke? -Yeah.
我不知道你抽烟
I didn't know you smoked.
有什么问题吗?
Is that a problem?
她喜欢他 她真的喜欢上他了
She likes him. I mean, she really likes him.
你怎么知道? - 谁会不喜欢他呢?
How do you know? -Who wouldn't like him?
我是个男人我都喜欢他
I like him, and I'm a guy.
我想他是一个很有吸引力的男人
I suppose he's an attractive man.
算了吧,他是一个球员 1979年的MVP
Forget that. He's a ballplayer. MVP, 1979.
我只是在夜♥总♥会♥里说笑话 这个人参加了第六场比赛
I'm making wisecracks in some nightclub. This guy was in game six.
他们实在太般配了 他们同进同出
They're a perfect match. They go together.
就像一对哥哥妹妹
Like one of these brother and sister couples that look alike.
我讨厌那些成双成对的 我没办法成双成对
I hate those couples. I could never be one of those couples.
周围没有秃头的女人
There are no bald women around, you know.
也许这话听上去有点狂妄 但是我没有想到她能找到…
I know this sounds a little arrogant, but I never thought she'd find...
…一个喜欢的人,比我还优秀
...someone she liked better than me. But, you know...
但是我有过机会,也就那样罢了
...I guess I had my chance. And that's that.
你知道我喜欢做什么吗?
You know what I'd like to do?
我真的喜欢和高挑的女人上♥床♥
I'd really like to have sex with a tall woman.
真的很高,像巨人一样 大概6英尺5英寸高(1.95米)
I mean really tall, like a giant. Like 6'5".
真的?
Really?
你睡过的最高的女人是谁?
What was the tallest woman you ever slept with?
我不记得了,6英尺3英寸
I don't know, 6'3".
上帝!
Wow! God!
这就是我想要的,和巨人睡觉
See, this is all I think about: Sleeping with a giant.
这就是我人生的追求
It's my life's ambition.
我想可以这么说 你的人生目标和…
So I guess it's fair to say you've set different goals for yourself than...
…比如爱迪生 麦哲伦这类人♥大♥相径庭
...say, Thomas Edison, Magellan, these type of people.
麦哲伦?你崇拜麦哲伦?
Magellan? You like Magellan?
当然,我最喜欢的探险家 环游世界
Oh, yeah. My favorite explorer. Around the world. Come on.
你喜欢谁? - 我喜欢德索托
Who do you like? -I like de Soto.
德索托?他有什么丰功伟绩? - 发现了密西西比河
De Soto? What did he do? -Discovered the Mississippi.
他们没发现又能怎么样?
Oh, like they wouldn't have found that anyway.
好吧,我要去失业保险计划处
All right. I gotta go down to the unemployment office.
一起走吗? - 不,我还有事
You want to take a walk? -No, I got some stuff to do.
我约了基思三点钟 在我的公♥寓♥碰面,帮他搬家
I gotta meet Keith at my apartment at 3. I'm helping him move.
什么?
What?
那人让你帮他搬家?
The guy asked you to help him move? Wow!
我明白,是不是有点那个? - 他有的是钱 为什么不找搬运工呢?
I know. Isn't that something? -Why doesn't he just pay a mover?
不知道,他有些值钱的古董,担心 搬运工可能会把东西弄坏
He's got some valuable antiques. He's worried they'll break something.
接下来他会让你开车送他去机场
Soon he'll have you driving him to the airport.
我不会送他去机场的!
I'm not driving him to the airport!
我给了,我已经把所有能给的 都给了,索科尔夫人
I gave. I gave everything I could, Mrs. Sokol.
她始终觉得不够好 - 请在这里签名
Nothing was good enough for her. -Sign here, please.
我不知道她想要什么 我不知道
I don't know who she's looking for. I don't know.
我告诉你,你女儿太挑剔了 非常挑剔了
I'll tell you, she's very particular, your daughter. Very particular.
她难道想找钻石王老五?
Is she looking for some big hotshot businessman?
我也有自尊 我才不会向她摇尾乞怜
Well, I've got my pride too. I'm not gonna beg her.
好的,在这签字,别人等着呢
All right. Just sign it. People are waiting.
你喜欢棒球?
You like baseball?
那上面有86年大都会队的亲笔签名
That was autographed by the '86 Mets.
那年每场比赛我都看了
I saw every inning that year.
真有意思 我刚和基思·赫尔南德兹…
It's funny, because I happen to be very good friends with...
…成为了好朋友
...Keith Hernandez.
你认识基思·赫尔南德兹?
You know Keith Hernandez.
认识他?
Know him?
你想…见他吗?
Would you... like to meet him?
得啦,得啦
Oh, come on. Come on.
我可以在一个小时之内…
I can produce Keith Hernandez, right here...
…把基思·赫尔南德兹带到这里来
...within the hour.
很好
All right.
我给你一个小时
You got one hour.
好吧,索科尔夫人
All right, Mrs. S.
我和我的好朋友基思·赫尔南德兹…
I and my good pal Keith Hernandez...
…马上就会回来
...will be right back.
西81街129号♥,麻烦快点
129 West 81 st Street, and hurry.
不用了
Or not.
你最好戴上手套,外头很冷
You better bring your gloves. It's freezing out there.
用不了多久,我想大概4个小时
It shouldn't take too long. I'd say maybe, oh, four hours.
真的,杰瑞,并不多 我们从卧室开始
Really, Jerry, there's not that much. First, we got the bedroom.
两个衣柜和床
We got two dressers and the bed.
有弹簧床垫吗? - 那是什么?
Is there a box spring? -What's that?
有弹簧床垫吗? - 是,有弹簧床垫
A box spring? -Yeah, there's a box spring.
但是它和床板连在一起 我们要把它拆开来
But it's attached to the headboard, and we'll have to take that apart.
然后是沙发
Then we got the couch.
是组合沙发? - 是的,12个部件
Is that a sectional? -Yeah, 12 pieces.
一个大理石咖啡桌 - 是厚的大理石?
A marble coffee table. -Is that a thick marble?
3英寸厚,意大利买♥♥的
Three inches thick. Got it in Italy.
但是最大的问题是折叠沙发
But the big problem is gonna be the convertible sofa.
当你搬动它的时候 它就会自动打开…
When you move it, it tends to open up...
…所以要把它搬下楼有点困难
...so it's going to be difficult getting it downstairs.
楼梯?
Stairs?
没有电梯? - 没有,这房♥子是三层楼的 褐石街道楼房♥
There's no elevator? -No, it's a brownstone. Three floors.
我很抱歉,我帮不了你 - 什么?
I'm sorry, I can't do this. -What?
我做不了,我不能,这太快了
I can't do it! I can't! It's too soon.
我还不够了解你
I don't know you.
我不能帮你搬家,真抱歉 我不能,真的不行
I can't help you move, I'm sorry. I can't! I just can't.
你好 - 你好
Hello. -Hello.
你不记得我了?
Oh, you don't remember me.
不,我应该记得你吗? - 你应该…
No. Should I? -Yeah, yeah, you should...
…因为我很清楚地记得你
...because I certainly remember you.
让我帮你回想一下
Let me refresh your memory.
1987年6月14号♥
June 14th, 1987.
大都会队对菲利斯队 你犯了一个大错误 使大都会输了比赛
Mets-Phillies. You made a big error. Cost the Mets the game.
就在你走上停车场斜坡的时候
Then you're coming up the parking lot ramp.
你当时说“俊男,表现得真好啊”
You said, "Nice game, pretty boy."
你想起来了 - 然后你朝我们吐口水
You remember. -And then you spit on us.
我没有朝你们吐口水 - 是吗?
Hey, I didn't spit at you. -Yeah, right.
不,不,那是谁? - 我记得…
No, no. Then who was it? -Look, the way I remember it...
…我当时正在走上那个斜坡 心里正在为比赛而沮丧
...I was walking up the ramp. I was upset about the game.
然后你叫了我一声“俊男”
That's when you called me "pretty boy."
我很生气,我回头想反敬几句…
Hey, that tick ed me off. I was turning to say something...
…当我转过身…
...and as I turned around...
我看到罗杰·麦克道尔 站在灌木后面的…
...I saw Roger McDowell behind the bushes...
…碎石路上
...over by that gravelly road.
他正在和一个人说话 还指了指你们
Anyway, he was talking to someone, and they were pointing at you.
我想提醒你们,可是为时已晚
I tried to scream out, but it was too late.
事情已经发生了
It was already on its way.
我告诉过你们的
I told you.
原来是麦克道尔 - 为什么…为什么麦克道尔会?
It was McDowell. -But why? Why McDowell?
可能因为我们坐在右外野座位…
Maybe because we were sitting in the right-field stands...
…诅咒他一直坐在替补席
...cursing at him in the bullpen all game.
他一定看到我向他头上泼啤酒
He must have caught a glimpse of us when I poured that beer on his head.
就是麦克道尔 - 天啊
It was McDowell. -Oh, boy.
基思,我们很抱歉 - 我也抱歉极了
Look, Keith, we're sorry. -Yeah, I couldn't be sorrier.
伙计们,别放在心上
Guys, don't worry about it.
我想我该走了 - 去做什么?
Well, I guess I better get going. -What are you doing?
我要搬家 - 需要帮忙吗?
I gotta move. -You want any help?
需要,你确定? - 我很乐意帮忙
I'd love some. You sure? -I'd love to help you.
我也是!
Yeah, me too!
好的,伙计们!我们一定要小心
Okay, guys. We got to be careful of one thing.
有些东西很容易摔碎 我们要像抱孩子一样抱它们
Some of the stuff is very fragile We'll have to handle it like a baby.
小事一桩
Hey, no sweat.
喂?
Hello.
伊莲,有什么事情吗?
Oh, hi, Elaine. What's going on?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表