剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Peanut brittle, peanut butter, peanut oil...
我能跟你说句话吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
你干什么去了? 我都快把自己拍傻了
What have you been doing? I've been smacking myself senseless.
大家还以为我是神经病呢
People think I'm a mental patient.
我在那儿都快死了
Hey, I was dying over there.
这个家伙不停地说花生的事
This guy's going off on the peanut.
从现在起,多看着我点
Now, pay attention.
我好像在酒吧见过你演出
Yeah, I think I've seen you in a club.
你题材一般是些日常小事,是吧? - 对
You talk about everyday things, right? -Right.
对,我记得你
Yeah. I remember you.
我未婚夫哪儿去了?
I wonder what happened to my fiance.
我知道他就在这附近
I know he's here somewhere.
艾伦,你看见我未婚夫了吗?
Ellen, have you seen my fiance?
他在楼上 - 你要上楼吗?
He's upstairs. -Are you going upstairs?
告诉我未婚夫,我在找他
Tell my fiance I'm looking for him.
我把未婚夫给弄丢了 我那可怜的宝贝
I have lost my fiance, the poor baby.
也许你宝贝被澳洲野狗吃了
Maybe the dingo ate your baby.
什么?
What?
你宝贝被澳洲野狗吃了 (模仿澳洲口音)
The dingo ate your baby.
可以走了吗?
You ready?
听我说,我…
Listen, I...
需要你帮个大忙
...have a tremendous favour to ask.
可以
I do favours.
我觉得会有事发生 - 什么?
I think something's happening here. -What?
我觉得她想让我送她回家
I think she wants me to take her home.
我该怎么办? - 去吧,还能怎么办?
What should I do? -Go. What can you do?
你和伊莲怎么办? - 我们可以搭车
What about you and Elaine? -We'll get a ride.
你确定吗? - 我们不要紧,她怎么说的?
You're sure? -We'll be fine. What did she say?
她告诉我她…
She told me she...
她说她想跟我做♥爱♥
She told me she wants me to make love to her.
什么?她这么说的? - 是啊
What? She said that? -Yeah.
不可能 - 我发誓
Get out of here. -I swear.
那你怎么回答的? - 我…
What did you say? -I...
我不能说 - 说吧,你怎么说的?
Oh, I can't. -Come on. What did you say?
真的,这有点,有点… - 你到底说了什么?
Please, it's, it's... -What?
我说“我…”
"I..."
“我…”
"I..."
“我渴望你”
"I long for you."
“我渴望你”? - 我当时很惊讶
"I long for you"? -I was so shocked...
能说出话来已经万幸了 - 没关系,不算太坏
...I was lucky I said anything. -It's okay. That's not bad.
我不喜欢女人说“跟我做♥爱♥” 很吓人的
I don't like when a woman says "Make love to me." It's intimidating.
上次有女人这样说 我最后还跟她道了歉
The last time a woman said that to me, I wound up apologizing to her.
真的? - 压力很大的
Really? -That's a lot of pressure.
“跟我做♥爱♥” 我是马戏团的吗?
"Make love to me." What am I, in the circus?
如果我做不好怎么办? - 不会的
What if I can't deliver? -Oh, come on.
我在压力下没法表现好
I can't perform under pressure.
所以我从来不赌钱 我会僵住
That's why I never play anything for money. I choke.
今晚我也有可能僵住
I could choke tonight.
而且她跟我还是同事 你能想像吗?
And she works in my office. Can you imagine?
如果她把我们的事到处传?
If she goes around telling everyone what happened...
也许我该拒绝她 我有不祥的预感
Maybe I should cancel. I have a very bad feeling about this.
乔治,你想太多了 - 我知道,但我忍♥不住
George, you're thinking too much. -I know, I know. I can't stop it.
我为饰物出版社校订手稿
Well, right now I'm reading manuscripts for Pendant Publishing.
饰物?那群杂种 (S2E3 伊莲的父亲曾经说过一样的话)
Pendant? Those bastards.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
乔治会和他同事艾娃一起回家
Listen, George is going home with this Ava from his office.
真的?
Really?
世界之大,无奇不有
What a world.
那我们可以走了 - 不,乔治会把车开走
So we can go now. -No, he's taking the car.
那我们怎么回家? - 我不知道
What are we gonna do for a ride? -I don't know.
你不知道? - 也许克莱默可以来接我们
You don't know? -Maybe Kramer can come pick us up.
这下好了 你怎么能让他把车开走?
Great. Oh, this is great. How could you let him take the car?
我也没办法 这是男人间的约定
There's nothing I could do. It's part of the code.
男人之间的计划都是可变的
All plans between men are tentative.
如果一个男人突然有了 追女人的机会
If one man should suddenly have an opportunity to pursue a woman...
这两个男人会变得 像从来不认识一样
...it's like these two guys never met each other ever in life.
这就是男人间的约定
This is the male code.
无论计划的事多么重要
And it doesn't matter how important the arrangements are.
航♥天♥飞机发射失败的原因大多都是…
Most of the time, they screw up a space shuttle mission, it's because...
宇航员在去发射台的路上 碰上了想追的人
...one of the astronauts met someone on his way to the launch pad.
发射被推迟了
They hold that countdown.
他斜倚在火箭上
He's leaning against the rocket:
“我回来后 愿意一起去喝一杯吗?”
"So when I get back, what do you say we get together for some Tang?"
看她穿的什么 你看见了?
Oh, look at what she's wearing. You see what she's wearing?
看到了,看到了
Yeah, yeah, all right.
我不敢相信 她穿着那个逛悠
I can't believe she's walking around in that.
别惹麻烦 - 嗨,那是真的皮毛吗?
Just don't make a scene. -Hey, is that real fur?
天啊 - 最好是真的
Oh, boy. -It better be.
要不我前夫可得做个解释了
Or my ex-husband owes me an explanation.
晚安
Good night.
你难道不在乎无辜的动物
You don't care that innocent, defenceless animals...
为了你的漂亮而受苦?
...are tortured so you look good?
不能改天再谈吗?
Could we talk about this some other time?
你吃素吗? - 又来了
Are you a vegetarian? -Here we go.
对,偶尔吃鱼
Yeah. I eat fish occasionally.
那么你是个伪君子 - 嘿!
So you're a hypocrite. -Hey!
我还吃过青蛙 没有人十全十美
I've eaten frogs, so nobody's perfect.
总之…
Anyway...
你不吃鱼时再来找我 - 鱼没有痛感
Talk to me when you stop eating fish. -Fish don't feel any pain.
你怎么知道? 你能跟鱼交流吗?
How do you know? Do you communicate with fish?
至少它们不在笼子里
Well, they're not kept in little cages.
见过金鱼吗? - 金鱼!
Ever seen a goldfish? -Goldfish!
我当然见过 金鱼也没不幸福
Yeah. Yeah, I've seen goldfish. They're not unhappy.
在鱼缸里游两个星期
Right. Swim around a bowl for two weeks...
然后被冲下马桶 真是幸福的生活啊
...and get flushed down the toilet. That's a good life.
对啊,就是这样
Oh, yeah. That's right.
走吧,走吧你 也许你能再轧死松鼠呢!
Go ahead. Go ahead. Maybe you can run over a squirrel!
对,这是我们在美国的原因
Yeah, well, that's why we're here in America.
干得漂亮 - 给克莱默打电♥话♥
You're beautiful. -Call Kramer.
好吧
All right.
打扰一下 这派对是你开的吧?
Excuse me. This is your party, right?
不,我只是住在这 - 可以用一下电♥话♥吗?
No. I just live here. -Can I use your phone?
给我什么报酬?
What's in it for me?
帮你多用点电♥话♥费 - 打吧
A bigger bill. -Go for it.
克莱默,我是宋飞
Kram, Sein.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我被困在长岛
Well, I'm stuck out here on Long Island.
能来接我们吗?
What are your thoughts about taking a ride?
肯定没关系?
You're sure?
好吧,不过别又不来啊
Okay, but don't leave me hanging here.
好,等我给你地址
Okay, great. Let me give you directions.
你确定不需要帮忙?
You sure you don't need any help?
不,不用了
No, not really.
我朋友随时会到
I'm sure he'll be here any minute.
我想让他们出去
I want them out of here.
再给他打个电♥话♥ - 我打过了,我能怎么办?
Call him again. -I called. What should I do?
我们真的很感激
We really appreciate this.
已经凌晨两点了
It's 2:00 in the morning.
哦,你们还有南北战争的书
Oh, you got the Civil War book.
我在电视上看过,很棒
I saw some of that show. It was wonderful.
死了6.2亿人
620 million people died.
是62万!
Thousand.
62万人
Thousand! 620,000.
太可怕了!太可怕了!
The horror. The horror!
那女的老是恶狠狠地瞅咱们
The wife keeps giving us dirty looks.
你确定你给对了地址? - 确定,确定
Are you sure you gave him the right directions?
真的不需要我们帮忙吗? - 不需要!
You sure there's nothing we can do? -No!
他们还在屋里 我就不去睡觉
I am not going to bed with them in our house.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我爸爸的一个朋友 曾经住在这附近
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表