剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
No, don't get the camera. We don't need the camera.
我知道你持怀疑态度 但是我相信中国人
I know you're sceptical, but I believe in the Chinese.
是啊,我的确心存怀疑
Yes, I am sceptical.
为什么你总是疑神疑鬼?
Why do you have to be so suspicious of everyone?
这是个伟大的人,张兆
This is a great man, Zang Zhao.
他想要帮助秃顶的人
He wants to help bald people.
等等 让我们拍下你长头发前的对比照片
Wait, wait. Let's videotape your head for the before picture.
这样我们就能观察到 你头发是怎么长出来并且变得浓密
So we can watch how it grows and stuff.
这儿,坐下 - 好吧
Here, sit down. -All right.
好的,后仰
All right, lean back.
向右偏一点
A little bit to the right.
你要确保拍到这里
Now make sure you get this area here.
他这里很需要帮助 - 好了
That's where he needs help. -All right.
他是个开心的露营者,不是吗?
Well, he's a happy camper, huh?
开心的露营者,是啊 我可怎么没听过这样的形容词
Happy camper. Yeah, I don't hear that expression enough.
还记得那个拿走我夹克的家伙吗?
Remember that guy who took my jacket?
我在我妈妈家找到的那件?
The one I found at my mother's house?
是啊 - 我妈告诉我…
Yeah. -My mother told me...
他因为邮件欺诈被捕了
...that he got arrested for mail fraud.
别开玩笑 - 真的,他进监狱了
No kidding. -Yeah, he's in jail.
那件夹克呢? 他随身携带了?
What about the jacket? He take it with him?
这就是我要去查明的
That's what I intend to find out.
看看你
Well, you can see it.
你想这么走来走去?
Are you gonna walk around like that?
还散发臭味
And it stinks.
你闻到了吗?
Can you smell that?
你散发恶臭
You stink.
你想让它在你头上待多久?
How long are you supposed to leave it on for?
整天
All day.
你好? - 你好,我是伊莲·玛丽·贝尼斯
Hello? -Hello, it's Elaine Marie Benes.
你好 - 你好
Well, hello. -Hello.
你找到那个女人了吗?
Did you find out who that woman was?
是啊,我找到她的电♥话♥了
Yes, I got her number.
嘿,是伊莲吗? - 是啊
Hey, is that Elaine? -Yeah.
嗨,伊莲!
Hi, Elaine!
我猜你打算度过一个美好而疯狂的夜晚
So I guess you figure you're in for a pretty wild night.
正如我之前说的…
Well, as I said...
这种事在娱乐圈很普遍
...this type of thing is very common in show business.
听着,我在阿琳家 你想我过来吗?
Well, listen, I'm at Arlene's. You want me to stop by?
当然 - 好的,再见
Sure. -Okay, bye.
再见
Bye.
她说“你好”了吗? - 什么?哦,我不知道
Did she say "hello"? -What? Oh, I don't know.
什么意思?她听到我说“你好”了 她回答“你好”了吗?
What do you mean? She heard me say hello. Did she say hello back?
不知道,谁会在意“你好”?
I don't know. Who keeps track of hellos?
当别人说“你好”时 不是应该礼貌地回应“你好”吗?
Isn't it polite to say hello when somebody says hello?
她就要来了
She's coming up.
伊莲要来? - 是啊,怎么了,有什么问题?
Elaine's coming up? -Yeah, why? What's wrong?
你要去哪儿? - 哪儿都行,我要出去
Where are you going? -Nowhere, nowhere. I'll be right out.
你多久剪一次脚趾甲?
How often do you cut your toenails?
两周半到八周不等
I would say every two and a half to eight weeks.
不久前的某个夜晚我和马里恩一起睡…
Because the other night I was sleeping with Marion...
我翻身时,大脚趾割破了她的脚踝
...and I rolled over, and I cut her ankle with my big toe.
大脚趾,统领
The big toe, the captain.
什么意思? - 脚趾头的统领
What? -The captain of the toes.
你好? - 杰瑞?
Hello? -Jerry?
是啊 - 杰瑞,听着
Yeah. -Jerry, listen.
我有很多事要做,不能过来了
I got too much to do. I can't come over. Forget it.
哦,好吧,真遗憾
Oh, okay, too bad.
你打算什么时候打电♥话♥给她?
So when are you gonna call her?
一挂掉你的电♥话♥就打
As soon as I get off the phone with you.
祝你好运 - 好的
Good luck. -Okay.
再见 - 再见
Bye. -Bye.
怎么了,你把它弄掉了? - 是啊,够了
What happened? You took it off? -Yeah. That was enough.
什么意思,你放弃了?
That's it? You gave up?
不是,我循序渐进 谁来电♥话♥?
No, I'm working on a system. Who was that?
伊莲,她改变主意,不来了
That was Elaine. She changed her mind. She's not coming over.
你好? - 你好,是艾丽莎吗?
Hello? -Hello, is this Alisha?
是的 - 我是杰瑞·宋飞
Yes. -This is Jerry Seinfeld.
怎么样? - 我不懂这女人怎么想的
So? -I don't get this woman.
我们共度美好时光 欢声笑语,歌♥舞升平
We're having a great time, couple of laughs. Everything's nice.
结束的时候,我想要进一步接触
End of the night, I go in for contact.
碰了钉子
I get the pullback.
这个女人说了我这辈子听过的最下流的话
This woman, she said the filthiest things I ever heard in my life.
又让我碰了一鼻子灰
And I get the pullback.
谁? - 乔治
Yeah? -It's George.
上来吧
Come on up.
他来这里干吗?
What is he doing here now?
你遭受重创?
So you blew it?
她肯定是精神病之类的
She must be psychotic or something.
把号♥码给我
Let me have the number.
我不会给你的
I'm not giving you the number.
我知道如何处理这些神经病
I know how to handle these psychotics.
治安官
Sheriff.
为什么戴帽子?
What's with the hat?
哥们,你好臭
Boy, you stink.
你现在来干吗? - 我必须跟你谈谈
What are you doing here now? -I have to talk to you.
让我们看看这里,能看见什么呢
Let's take a look here, see what we got.
等一下
Wait a second.
我觉得我看到了,乔治
I think I see something here, George.
我去拿摄像机 - 哦,克莱默,不要,不要
Let's go to the videotape. -Oh, Kramer. No, no.
怎么回事? - 我现在不能告诉你
What's up? -I can't tell you now.
他十秒钟后就回来了 - 说吧
He'll be back in 10 seconds. -Start it.
不行 - 哦,快点
I can't. -Oh, come on.
他会在那里待半个小时 他会在那里迷路的
He'll be over there for a half-hour. He gets lost over there.
好了,怎么回事? - 好吧
Come on. What is this about? -All right.
我开始对伊莲着迷
I've become attracted to Elaine.
好了
All right.
坐下 - 我们能等会再做这事吗?
Sit down. -Could we do this later?
不,我正好有录像带
No, I got the tape right here.
克莱默,我们等会再做这事
Kramer, let's do this later.
好了,现在…
Okay, now...
这是我们之前拍的录像带
This is the tape that we made earlier.
我觉得…
And I think...
我看见了一些萌芽…
...that I see a couple of buds...
就在这里
...right here.
真的?你这么觉得? - 是啊
Really? You think? -Yeah.
克莱默,我要跟乔治说会儿话
Kramer, I would like to talk to George for a minute, please.
关于什么? - 一些私事
About what? -It's kind of private.
比如大脚趾统领之类的?
Like the big toe captain? What?
哦,你抢了我的活儿? - 我没有抢你的活儿!
Oh, so you're doing my bit? -I'm not doing the bit!
好吧,好的
All right. Okay, all right.
我要好好看看这个
I'm gonna take a look at this, huh?
她知道吗? - 不
Does she know? -No.
怎么开始的? - 我不能说
How did it happen? -I can't say.
为什么不能说? - 我向她保证过的
Well, why can't you say? -Because I promised her.
你不是说她不知道 - 她是不知道
I thought you said she doesn't know. -She doesn't.
那你怎么向她保证? - 她要我这么做的
So how can you promise her? -Because she asked me to.
什么意思,艾博特和科斯蒂洛的死循环? (艾博特和科斯蒂洛,电影人物,俩傻蛋主角)
What is this, an Abbott and Costello routine?
好吧,你真想知道?
All right, you really want to know?
一切起源于她告诉我…
It all started when she told me...
她就是你录音带上的声音
...that she was the voice on your tape recorder.
什么?伊莲?
What? Elaine?
是啊,她让我保证不告诉你 把这事当个笑话
Yeah. She made me promise not to tell. It was supposed to be a joke.
是伊莲干的? - 让我听听
That was Elaine? -Yeah, let me hear.
等一下!!让我先听听… - 你都听了五十遍了…
Wait a second! Give me a second... -You heard it 50 times already...
她是我前女友,我有优先权
She's my ex-girlfriend. I think I have precedence.
谁? - 嗨,是我,伊莲
Yeah? -Hi, it's Elaine.
不方便吗?
Is this a bad time?
是的
Yeah.
不要告诉她我告诉你了 她会杀了我的!
Don't tell her I told you! She'll kill me!
好的,我保证!
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表