剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Yeah.
太糟了
Too bad.
安杰拉
Angela.
差劲的暴徒!
Lousy thug.
怎样差劲的家伙才做这样的事情?
What kind of sick person does something like that?
那女人应该待在监狱里
The woman belongs in prison!
我的确欠这个社会 应该去做一些事情
I mean, I actually owe it to society to do something about this!
我不能就这样坐在一边 让这样的事情发生!
I can't sit by and allow this to go on!
这是道德问题,就是这样 - 你不能妥协你的原则
It's a moral issue, is what it is. -Can't compromise your principles.
我该怎么活? - 不能活了
How can I live? -Can't live.
我没有信仰,但我知道底线在哪里
I'm not religious, but I know where to draw the line.
这个社会需要更多像你这样的人
This country needs more people like you.
不要冒着巨大的个人风险 去讨好别人…
Don't sell yourself short, saying, "God bless you"...
…对每个汤姆,迪克 和哈利说“上帝保佑你”
...to every Tom, Dick and Harry, at great personal risk.
我非常相信这点 - 应该有更多的像我们这样的人
I believe strongly in that. You know. -There should be more people like us.
这就是为什么世界 成了现在这个样子
That's why the world's in the shape that it's in.
可不是吗
You're telling me.
我就是想让你知道 我会做任何我能做的…
I just want you to know I'm gonna do everything I can...
…来确保这部分职责有发挥作用…
...to make sure the party responsible is made responsible...
…或者是一些相似的作用
...or something very close to that.
上帝保佑你
Well, God bless you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我的上帝,我一定疯了,我都做了什么
Oh, my God. I must be crazy. What have I done?
不,怎么了? - 怎么了?
Oh, no. What's wrong? -What's wrong?
我告诉你怎么了,我搞了外遇
I'll tell you what's wrong. I just committed adultery.
你没有搞外遇,是我外遇
You didn't commit adultery. I did.
是的
Oh, yeah.
如果我没和你做 我也会找其他人的
If I didn't do it with you, I would have done it with someone else.
我不想你那样做 外面有很多窝囊废
Well, I wouldn't want you to do that. There's a lot of losers out there.
也许是一个不说“上帝保佑你”的人
Maybe even someone who didn't say, "God bless you."
这倒是真的
Well, that's a given.
和迈克在一起三年 从来没说过一次“上帝保佑你”
In three years with Michael, not one "God bless you."
住在那里一定像在地狱一样
Must be hell living in that house.
我是迈克 - 迈克
Hi, it's Michael. -Hi, Michael.
罗宾在吗? - 罗宾?没有,怎么了?
Is Robin there? -Robin? No, why?
她说她和你在一起
She said she was gonna be with you.
没有,我一天都没有和她讲过话…
No, I haven't spoken to her all da...
是的,对
Yeah, right.
实…实际上…
As a... As a matter of fact...
她…她刚才在这里 然后她留了一个条子…
She... She was here and she... She left a note...
…但我…我当时不在 但我…条子在我这里
...but l... I wasn't here, but l... I have the note right here.
她没和你在一起,那她在哪里?
If she's not with you, where is she?
我…我也不知道
Well, l... I don't know.
她和你那天晚上的 秃头朋友在一起吗?
Is she with your bald friend from the other night?
没,没有
No. No.
不要这样,迈克
Come on, Michael.
他玩完了 我要把他的屁♥股♥缝在他的脸上!
He's finished. I'm gonna sew his ass to his face!
我要使劲扭他的脖子 让他的嘴巴变成眉毛!
I'm gonna twist his neck so hard his lips will be his eyebrows!
我要弄坏他的关节 然后再把它们接起来!
I'm gonna break his joints and reattach them!
你长得真好看
You're so good-looking.
现在,你听着,亲吻狂!
Now, you listen to me, suck-face!
如果你告诉任何人任何事…
You tell anybody anything...
…我会把我名字刻在你的大脑里
...and I will carve my initials in your brain tissue.
让我重新表达一下… - 我会打碎你的头骨…
Let me rephrase... -I'll bash your skull in...
…就像一个坏了的卷心菜 我还会在你脑子里办个宴会
...like a bad cabbage, and I'll have a party on your head!
伊莲,这位是安杰拉 - 我会用我的牙齿…
Elaine. This is Angela. -I'll pluck your body hairs out...
…把你身上所有的毛都拔♥出♥来♥!
...with my teeth!
我想我明白了
Well, I think I get the gist of it.
所以你不要对任何人说任何事情…
So you don't say anything to anybody...
…关于我撞车的事
...about me hitting that car.
什么车?
What car?
很好
Good.
我很高兴我们能相互理解 - 这并不很难
I'm glad we understand each other. -It's not complicated.
很高兴见到你
Very nice meeting you.
上来
Come on up.
宋飞先生…
Well, well, Mr. Seinfeld...
…你一定非常令人害怕…
...that must have been so frightening...
…当你在皇后区面对那个男人时
...when you confronted that guy in Queens.
让我想一下我是否弄清楚了场景
Now, let me just see if I've got the scenario right.
好吧,伊莲 - 不,不,不…
All right, Elaine. -No, no, no...
因为我正在想像…什么?什么?
...because I'm picturing... What? What?
类似“法国贩毒网”(电影) 这样的事
French Connection kind of thing.
就像警探“卜派”穿越城市去追踪
You know, sort of a Popeye Doyle chase through the city.
只是几个街区而已 - 没有,不是的
It was just a couple of blocks. -Oh, no, no.
不要那么谦虚
Come on. Don't be so modest.
-Hey. -Oh.
你听过你的留言机了吗?
Did you check your machine?
没有,为什么,怎么了?
No. Why? What's happened?
迈克今天给我打电♥话♥了 他问我罗宾在哪里
Michael called me today, and he asked me where Robin was.
然后呢 - 我说我没看见她
Yeah, okay. -And I said I hadn't seen her.
什么? - 不是,乔治,你不知道
What? -No, George, you don't understand.
她并没有告诉过我 她找我做了借口
She didn't tell me she was using me as an excuse.
好吧?然后我才反应 过来发生了什么…
Okay? But then I realized what was going on...
…然后我说她留了个条
...and I said that she left a note.
但他不相信
But he didn't really buy that.
然后…然后,他提到了你的名字
And then... And then he did mention your name.
他提到了我?他说什么了?
He mentioned my name? What did he say?
他说他要…
He said he was gonna...
…把你的屁♥股♥缝到脸上去
...sew your ass to your face.
什么?
What?
你就不能想点什么出来? - 我不知道!他让我不知所措!
Why couldn't you think of something? -I don't know! He caught me off guard!
你撒谎啊!撒谎能有多难!
You lie! How hard is it to lie!
并不怎么难
It's not that hard.
谁让你和她睡觉的,乔治?
Well, who told you to sleep with her, George?
这不是我的错 我并不打算做任何事…
Not my fault. I wasn't gonna do anything...
…直到你说了你和斗牛士有外遇 才让她有了这精神头!
...until you got her juiced up with your story about the affair with the matador!
上帝,如果你没说“上帝保佑你” 这些都不会发生
None of this would have happened if you hadn't said, "God bless you"!
不要提这个 - 停住,停住,停住,伙计们
Don't start. -Hold it, hold it, hold it, people.
斗牛士? - 我的天
Matador? -Oh, God.
什么斗牛士?
What matador?
她告诉他们她和斗牛士有外遇
She told them she had an affair with a matador.
斗牛士
A matador.
Well, well.
请告诉我,那个年轻男人叫什么?
Pray tell, what was the young man's name?
埃东多·克罗齐奥
Eduardo Caroccio.
埃东多…
Eduardo...
…克罗齐奥
...Caroccio.
很好,非常好,自然而然地出口
That's good. That's very good. Kind of just rolls off the tongue.
我好奇在上西城什么地方 一个独身女子会遇到一个斗牛士?
Where on the Upper West Side might a single girl meet a matador?
也许是,拉巴超♥市♥ - 不是
Perhaps, Zabar's. -No.
或者Ray披萨店
Or Ray's Pizza.
总而言之那人让我告诉你做一个损失估价
This person told me to tell you to get an estimate on the damage.
我已经估了,是875美元
I already got an estimate. It's $875.
875美元?
$875?
是的
That's right.
这样,我想告诉你
Well, I'll tell you what.
我会给你一张支票 然后那人会把钱还我
I'll give you a check, and then this person can pay me back.
支票上要写的名字是?
Who do I make it out to?
贝琪·哥尔克,G-E-L-K-E
Becky Gelke. G-E-L-K-E.
你这个周末要做什么?
So, what are you doing this weekend?
你有神经病吧
You have got some nerve.
你撞了我的车,还不承认…
You smash up my car, you don't admit it...
…现在你还想约我出去?
...and now you want to ask me out?
不是我♥干♥的! - 才怪
I didn't do it! -Yeah, right.
你长得真好看
You are so good-looking.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰瑞,走吧,你好了吗?
Jerry, let's go. You ready?
你真的要这么干? 我会在路上花掉三个星期
You really want to do this? I'm on the road for three weeks.
不好意思,有个疯子在尾♥行♥我 我不要待在这个城市了
Excuse me, I've got a maniac stalking me. I'm not staying in the city.
好吧 - 让我们离开这里
All right. -Come on, let's get out of here.
你怎么能?
How could you?
什么? - 我从来没有想到 你能做出这样的事情
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表