剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
...I just go crazy thinking about you.
呃,你需要放松一下
Well, you just need to relax.
也许你需要个兴趣爱好,保龄球挺好玩
Maybe a hobby. Bowling is fun.
对,保龄球不错 如果你长得确实又恶心又丑的话
Yeah, bowling's good, if you're really gross and ugly.
哦,不,我的身体又在下棋了
Uh-oh. My organs are playing chess again.
我已经厌烦了,让我们来最后一战, 如何?
I'm getting tired of this. What do you say we play one for all the marbles?
哦,脑子,你在干什么?你不可能赢我
Oh, brain, what are you doing? You cannot beat me.
你知道你在和谁玩么?算了吧
Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? Forget about it.
我再也忍♥受不了她了
I can't take her anymore.
我讨厌她愚蠢的剧本 - 哦,那又如何?
I hate reading her little acting scenes. -Oh, so what?
你只是在读一本剧本
So you read from a little play.
你就不能忍♥耐一小时让我高兴一下? 你真是自私
You can't put up with that for an hour to make me happy? You're so selfish.
我只要一小时
Give me one hour.
然后我就会搞定 接下来的夜晚你就不用操心
Then I will take over. You won't have to think for the rest of the night.
那明天早晨怎么办?
What about tomorrow morning?
你知道那对我来说像什么吗? 你在意过么?
Do you have any idea what that's like for me? Do you care?
不,你从没在意过
No, you don't care.
你只做那些你能做的事
So long as you get to do whatever it is you do.
你令我恶心 - 哦,去念书去
You disgust me. -Oh, go read a book.
聊够了,让我们下棋
Enough chatter. Let's play.
你要知道我今天来只是因为那时 你送奥黛丽去了医院
I'm only doing this because you took Audrey to the hospital.
好,好,现在你清楚了么? 都搞清楚了?
Yeah. Yeah. Okay, now, you're clear? You got everything?
是的 - 等等,等等
Yeah. -Wait, wait, wait.
给
Here.
我为什么要这个东西? - 因为我们已经订婚了
What do I need this for? -Because we're engaged.
我们订婚了?
We're engaged?
克莱默,这太大了
Kramer, this is too big.
这是我妈妈的 - 哈罗!
It's my mom's. -Hello!
哦,嗨,我是旺达 派帕, 我是艾伯特 派帕的女儿
Oh, hi. I'm Wanda Pepper. I'm Albert Pepper's daughter.
我爸爸要我帮他拿下夹克
My father asked me to pick up his jacket for him.
你好,派帕小姐,很高兴见到你
Hello, Miss Pepper. It's a pleasure to meet you.
你一定是冯 诺斯昂德教授
And you must be Professor Von Nostrand.
对,对,我是
Yes. Yes, I am.
我读过你的书,教授 而且我对它十分感兴趣
I've read your book, professor, and I was quite intrigued by it.
对,它确实十分引人入胜 - 告诉我…
Yes, well, it's very intriguing. -Tell me...
…你的观点是不是认为莎士比亚 是个冒名顶替者?
...is it your contention that Shakespeare was an impostor?
我的观点? - 你的观点
My contention? -Your contention.
啊,对,那是我的观点 - 我听说过他这个观点
Well, yes, that's my contention. -I heard him contend that.
对你父亲来说真是糟糕
It's too bad about your father.
这是陷害 - 一个好人,他经常提起你
It was a frame-up. -A fine man. He spoke often of you.
他对你的工作十分自豪
He's very proud of the work you're doing.
我们都为我的工作自豪 - 对,她工作很棒
We're all proud of the work I'm doing. -Yes, she does fine work.
你父亲严格禁止我将夹克给别人
Your father gave me strict orders not to turn the jacket over to anyone...
但我想你应该是个例外
...but I suppose I can make an exception in your case.
壁橱在这边 - 你真好
The closet's this way. -How kind of you.
你知道,你父亲有一个非常大的衣橱
You know, your father has a very extensive wardrobe.
对
Yes.
怎么了,小伙子? 你看起来有点累
What's the matter, fella? You look a little tired.
纳尔逊,难道你看不见吗?
Nelson, don't you see?
你是我的一部分
You are a part of me.
而我…
And I...
是你的一部分
I am a part of you.
我快受不了了
She's killing me.
你走这步么?
That's your move?
对 - 哦,你有麻烦了,朋友
Yeah. -Well, that's trouble, my friend.
大♥麻♥烦
That's big trouble.
将军
Checkmate.
变得虚弱,失去能量
Getting weak. Losing power.
你还没看见真正的我,我还会回来的
You haven't seen the last of me. I'll be back.
没有我你什么都不是,什么都不是
You're nothing without me. Nothing.
小混混
Little punk.
伊莎贝尔,我认为这样不行
Isabel, I don't think this is working.
爸爸真是有个非常大的衣橱
Daddy certainly does have an extensive wardrobe.
他穿着很得体 我不说你也知道他很受女士欢迎
He is a fine dresser. I don't have to tell you he's quite popular with the ladies.
我父亲?真的?我不知道
My father? Really? I had no idea.
她们为他疯狂
They're crazy about him.
特别是两年前还来了这么一个女的
One in particular came around about two years ago.
长得和你很像,教授 说不定就是你妈妈
Looked a lot like you, professor. Could have been your mother.
她叫什么来着?
What was her name again?
卡特?克莱默,对,就是这个名字
Carter? Kramer. That's it.
芭布斯 克莱默,下流的女人
Babs Kramer. Nasty woman.
很多次晚上我不得不把她扔到街上去…
Many a night I had to throw her on the street...
…醉得步履蹒跚 - 不用说了
...drunken stumblebum. -You don't say.
我找到了 - 她半裸地绕着这里走…
I found it! -She walked around here half-naked...
…想从一个罐头里吸出一只点45手♥枪♥来
...sucking Colt 45 from a can.
她腆着又大又肥的肚子,整形用的带子 一直拖到膝盖…
Her big, fat stomach hanging out, orthopaedic hose up to her knees...
…在大厅里大喊:
...screaming down the hall:
“回到床上来,艾伯特,你这个大猿人
"Come back to bed, Albert, you big hairy ape!
把那个丹麦的盒子也带来”
And bring back that box of Danish! "
于是我一把抓住那家伙的领子 - 对,当时我大叫:
So I grabbed the guy by the collar. -Yeah, and I yelled out:
“克莱默,克莱默,他要不行了”
"Kramer, Kramer, you're killing him."
我觉得把戏被拆穿了 - 没错,彻底完了
So I assume the jig was up. -Yeah, pretty much.
但是,请看
But look.
没错
Yes.
嗨,这是你的钥匙 - 嗨,谢谢
Hi. Here are your keys. -Hi. Thank you.
哈罗 - 奥黛丽
Hello. -Audrey.
上帝,你看起来太美了 真是难以置信
My God, you look incredible. I can't believe it.
呃,是他的医生做的,他真是太棒了
Well, it was his doctor. He was wonderful.
那么我们晚上再见?
So will I see you later tonight?
不一定
Not sure.
好,那一会见了
Well, I'll check you guys out later.
准备好了么? - 我还没洗呢
Ready? -I didn't wash.
我也没
Neither did I.
我们要去瑞格舞厅
We're off to the reggae lounge.
鼻子,鼻子,我的鼻子王国
My nose, my nose. My kingdom for a nose.
她不漂亮么?她的鼻子和…
Isn't she beautiful? Her nose is in such perfect proportions...
…脸的其他部位比例如此完美 她真是令人窒息
...to the rest of her face. She's breathtaking.
谁能知道她会… - 伊莲…
Who would have thought, she's...? -Elaine...
…闭嘴
...shut up.
整鼻子的专业术语是…
The technical term for a nose job is...?
鼻整形术 - 鼻整形术
Rhinoplasty. -Rhinoplasty.
鼻整形,OK?
Rhino. Okay?
我们难道真的需要在 这个特殊时刻侮辱这些人么?
Do we really need to insult the person at this moment of their lives?
他们知道他们有个大鼻子 这也是他们到这里来的原因
They know they have a big nose. That's why they're coming in.
他们真的需要被比作一头犀牛… (鼻整形Rhinoplasty单词中包含rhino犀牛)
Do they really need the abuse of being compared to a rhinoceros...
…或者是其他东西吗?
...on top of everything else?
当某人进行毛发移植,他们不会说:
When someone has a hair transplant, they don't go:
“我们将要在你身上进行母球切除术, 约翰逊先生
"We're going to perform a cue ball-ectomy on you, Mr. Johnson.
我们正尝试移除你铬色穹顶般 脑壳上…
We're going to attempt to remove the skinheadia...
的短发,我们叫它…
...of your chromedomus, which is what we...
专业术语是:…”
The technical term... "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表