剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我无意之中…
I couldn't help but notice...
…注意到了惊人的相似之处…
...a stunning similarity...
你好!我们商量以后决定
Well, we've made our decision.
买♥♥下克莱默的肖像
We want the Kramer.
5000?会有人出5000美元 买♥♥克莱默的肖像?
Five thousand? Why would anybody buy Kramer for $5000?
看来,洋基队今晚 打不出什么好成绩
Boy, the Yankees cannot buy a hit tonight.
你和马歇尔·梅森就这样一刀两断了?
So is it all over between you and Marsha Mason?
对啊
Yeah.
我说你能不能把这东西拿走?
And by the way, can you get this thing out of my house?
我们作个交易吧
I'll make a deal with you.
给我十块钱,画你拿走 - 别这样
I'll sell it to you for 10 bucks. -Please.
似乎洋基队球员休息区 后面出了什么大事
Seems to be a lot of trouble in the area just behind the Yank ee dugout.
休息区后面? 那天我们观看比赛的座位
Behind the dugout? That's where we were sitting the other night.
我们不会把镜头切换到那里 我们不鼓励此类行为
We're not gonna show it, don't want to encourage that kind of behaviour.
据说,闹事的是一位年经的女士 她还真的跟保安打起来了
It's a young lady, and she's really going at it with the security guard.
她拳脚很厉害啊 另一个保安被派出去帮忙了
She's a feisty one. They're getting the other security guard to come down.
希弗,你对此有何感想?
How do you lik e that, Seaver?
小样,她还真有两下子 会点拳脚的巴尔的摩球迷…
And, boy, she's something, and a Baltimore fan at that.
我的天哪!
Holy cow!
后来,我十七岁的时候离家出走 跳上了一艘前往瑞典的蒸汽船
When I was 17, I ran away from home and hopped a steamship to Sweden.
牛排味道不错! - 要不要再来一点土豆?
This steak is excellent, by the way. -More potatoes?
好的,再来一点
Yeah, yeah, sure. Please.
继续说,你跳上了一艘 前往瑞典的蒸汽船?
Yes, yes, go on. You hopped a steamship to Sweden?
对,很大一艘
It was a big one.
棒球赛季又开始了 我很兴奋
Baseball season's starting. I'm very excited about that.
你曾经在比赛时偷偷溜到好座…
Did you ever sneak down to better seats at the game...
…还被引座员查到过吗?
...and get caught by the usher?
小时候这没什么大不了的 小孩子都是被人追着到处跑的
When you're a kid, you're getting chased from every place anyway.
而长大成人以后 再被抓到就很尴尬了
When you're an adult, it's really embarrassing.
你得装成找不到座位
You have to pretend like there's some confusion.
你作出这些举动,看着手中的票
You put on this whole act. You're looking at the tickets.
“我不懂,这怎么可能呢?”
"I don't understand how this could have happened.
“让我来看看 哦,我知道问题出在哪了”
Let me see. I see the problem.
“这里是很好的座位 而我的座位号♥很差”
These are very good seats. I have very bad seats.
“这就是所谓的误解”
That's the misunderstanding. "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表