剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
We were...
那时在看你借的那本亨利·米勒的书 彼此读给对方听
...reading passages to each other from that Henry Miller book you had.
《北回归线》 - 不是
Tropic of Cancer. -No.
是《南回归线》
Tropic of Capricorn.
《南回归线》? - 还记得吗?
Tropic of Capricorn? -Remember?
“到底是什么令世界连在一起…”
"What holds the world together...
“我历经苦难,终于发现那就是…”
...as I have learned from bitter experience...
做♥爱♥”
...is sexual intercourse. "
等一下,你是对的 我两本都借了
Wait a second, wait a second. You're right. I had both of them.
我们读的是《南回归线》
We read from Tropic of Capricorn.
我本来准备好去还《北回归线》的 然后…
I was all set to return Tropic of Cancer. And then...
乔治,给你书 - 哦,天哪
George, here's the book. -Oh, man.
别让别人看到啊 别让这书发生不测
Don't let anybody see it. Don't let anything happen to it.
杰瑞,我你还信不过吗 别担心,我明天就还
Jerry, it's me, George. Don't worry. I'll return it tomorrow.
好,那放学以后见 海曼的卫生课,我要迟到了
All right. I'll see you after school. I'm late for Heyman's hygiene.
你去哪? - 很高兴能再见到你
Where are you going? -It was nice seeing you again.
我刚想起来一些事 我得走了
I just remembered something. I've gotta go.
是乔治!
It was George!
再读一首诗
Read another poem.
压抑的胸膛 有血有肉的西方
Pressed chest Fleshed out west
也许是救世主
Might be the saviour
也许是害虫栖息在花房♥
Or a garden pest
这诗棒极了 你应该发表
That is great poetry. You should be published.
太棒了
It's great.
图书馆关闭的时候感觉还蛮好的
Well, the library's kind of a cool place when it's closed.
是啊,你不用再保持安静了
Oh, yeah. You don't have to be quiet.
听听这回声
Listen to the echo.
喂! - 喂!
Hello! - Hello!
喂! - 喂
Hello! -Hello.
布克曼先生
Mr. Bookman.
我记得以前的图书馆员 是个老得多的女人
I remember when the librarian was a much older woman.
和善,谨慎,没有吸引力
Kindly, discreet, unattractive.
我们对她的私生活一无所知
We didn't know anything about her private life.
我们也不想了解她的私生活
We didn't wanna know about her private life.
她根本就没有私生活
She didn't have a private life.
想想这个,记住:
When you think about that, think about this:
图书馆5点钟闭馆 没有例外
The library closes at 5:00, no exceptions.
这是给你的最后警告
This is your final warning.
明白?丘比特娃娃
Got that, kewpie doll?
雷普曼要我去他办公室见他
Lippman wants to see me in his office.
见他,准没好事 - 也许你要被加薪了
See me. That can't be good. -Maybe you're getting a raise.
也许我要被弄“挤挤”了
Maybe I'm getting a wedgie.
谁啊? - 是我,乔治
What? -It's George.
乔治要上来了 - 等下,我和他说书的事
George is on his way up. -Wait till I tell him about the book.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
怎么了? - 是…是玛丽昂的诗
What? -It's... It's Marion's poetry.
我受不了了! - 哦,克莱默
I can't take it! -Oh, Kramer.
记得我推荐的那本传记吗?
Remember that biography I recommended?
我老板讨厌它! - 我在这呢
My boss hated it! -I'm right here.
哦,不好意思
Oh, sorry.
那本哥伦布的书,记得吗? - 哥伦布,欧洲垃圾
Remember that Columbus book? -Columbus. Eurotrash.
嗯,真的是他
Well, it's definitely him.
他?哪个他? - 哪个他?
Him? Him who? -Him who?
海曼呗
Heyman him.
海曼,那个体育老师?
Heyman, the gym teacher?
你找到他了? - 哦,我找到他了
You found him? -Oh, I found him.
他坐在图书馆的台阶上
He was sitting on the steps of the library.
我坐在他身边
I sat down next to him.
那股味就跟那次和伊拉茨马斯 比赛以后更衣室里的一样
He smelled like the locker room after that game against Erasmus.
哦,那次打了两个加时
That was double overtime.
我说:“海曼先生…”
I said, " Mr. Heyman...
“是我啊,乔治·克斯坦萨”
...it's me, George Costanza.
“71年的初中生”
JFK, '71. "
他动都没动
He doesn't move.
我又说:
So I said:
“砍死他撒,砍死他撒”
"Can't stand you. Can't stand you."
他转过来笑了
He turns and smiles.
满嘴的小黄米粒子牙
The little baked-bean teeth.
我站起来要走…
I get up to run away...
后面有东西把我拽住了
...but something was holding me back.
是海曼
It was Heyman.
他抓着我的内♥裤♥
He had my underwear.
我就这么站在42大街图书馆的台阶上…
Here I was on the steps of the 42nd Street library...
一个成年人…
...a grown man...
被人给“挤挤”了
...getting a wedgie.
至少不是核弹级的
At least it wasn't atomic.
是核弹级的
It was.
我说,乔治,你知道 那本《北回归线》在哪吗?
So, Georgie boy, guess what happened to Tropic of Cancer.
我怎么知道? - 因为我给了你啊
How should I know? -Because I gave it to you.
我? - 对,你想想
Me? -Yeah, think.
不记得了?你一直 求我把它借你看看
Don't you remember? You kept begging me to see it.
最后我同意了
Then finally, I agreed.
你应该把它还了的
You were supposed to return it.
我在更衣室里见到你 把书给你了
I met you in the gym locker room and gave it to you.
更衣室
The locker room.
乔治,给你书 - 哦,天哪
George, here's the book. -Oh, man.
别让别人看到啊 别让这书发生不测
Don't let anybody see it. Don't let anything happen to it.
杰瑞,我你还信不过吗 别担心,我明天就还
It's me, George. Don't worry. I'll return it tomorrow.
好,那放学以后见 海曼的卫生课,我要迟到了
All right. I'll see you after school. I'm late for Heyman's hygiene.
砍死他撒! - 什么事,海曼先生?
Can't stand you! -Yes, Mr. Heyman?
你的内♥裤♥在体育课时露在短裤外面了
Your underwear was sticking out of your shorts during gym class.
额,因为我穿的是平角裤 - 平角裤,哈?
That's because I wear boxer shorts. -Boxer shorts, huh?
什么牌的? - 我也不很清楚
What brand? -I'm not really sure.
啊,好,那咱们看看吧
Yeah, well, let's take a look!
不管怎样,我希望这不会让您不好受
Anyway, I hope there's no hard feelings.
不好受?你知道什么叫不好受?
Hard feelings? What do you know about hard feelings?
有人在你的臂弯中死去吗? 有杀过人吗?
Ever have a man die in your arms? Ever kill somebody?
你怎么了? - 我怎么了?
What is your problem? -What's my problem?
像你这样的小阿飞 就让我成这样了
Punks like you. That's my problem.
你最好别再嚣张,宋飞
You better not screw up again, Seinfeld.
犯到我手里,我就会让你好看 (直译:斗牛犬vs.狮子狗)
Because if you do, I'll be all over you like a pit bull on a poodle.
真是个倔老猴子
That is one tough monkey.
你刚说什么? - 哦,我听从了你的建议…
So you were saying? -So I took your suggestion...
把玛丽昂的诗拿给我老板看…
...and I gave my boss Marion's poems...
那些令克莱默感动不已的诗
...the ones that affected Kramer so much.
很好啊,他喜欢么? - 不,他不喜欢
Oh, beautiful. Did he like them? -No, he didn't.
不,他不喜欢
No, he didn't.
他在外面吗? - 不,他走了
Was he out there? -No, he's gone.
我想知道他怎么样了 - 我想我们永远也不会知道了
I wonder what happened to him. -I guess we'll never know.
砍死他撒
Can't stand you.
砍死他撒,砍死他撒
Can't stand you. Can't stand you.
砍死他撒
Can't stand you.
每个有体育课的日子…
Any day that you had gym...
都会显得很奇怪
...was a weird school day.
明白我的意思吗? 一开始一切都很正常
You know what I mean? It started off kind of normal.
就像上英语,几何,社会学…
You have, like, English, geometry, social studies...
然后突然之间,就像是过 足足40分钟《蝇王》式的生活一样
...and then suddenly, you're, like, in Lord of the Flies for 40 minutes.
人在绳子上荡来荡去 几乎衣不蔽体
You're hanging from a rope. You have hardly any clothes on.
老师冲你大喊大叫: “你的下♥体♥护身呢?!”
Teachers are yelling at you, "Where's your jockstrap?" You know.
学生们朝你扔躲避球 你还要努力生存下来
Kids are throwing dodge balls at you. You're trying to survive.
然后又是历史课…
Then it's history...
自然科学,语言学
...science, language.
就像是那一天的生活 在哪里被截断了似的
There's something off in the whole flow of that day.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表