剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
So John told me that Richie is in town from Los Angeles...
…而且他染上了毒瘾
...and he's really messed up on drugs.
所以我跟他说 你应该进行干预治疗
So I told him he should do an intervention.
是吗?干预? - 我们现在也有情况
Really? An intervention? -We got a situation over here!
不过他希望你也帮点忙 - 为什么是我?
But he wants you to be a part of it. -Why me?
他说瑞奇很尊敬你 他很听你的话
He says Richie really respects you, and he would listen to you.
很难相信
These things are really hard to load.
好吧 好吧 我进去了
All right, okay. All right, I'm going in.
我们等下好好谈谈 - 好的
We got to talk about this. -All right.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi. Hi.
你的表演很好 非常好 - 不 不
You were wonderful. Wonderful. -No, no.
这两位是我的朋友 伊莲和杰瑞
These are my friends, Elaine and Jerry. Noel.
你弹得棒极了
You play a hell of a piano.
真的 我听了非常感动 非常感动
Yeah, I was really moved. Really moved.
你没听到有个人在笑吗?
Didn't you hear that person laughing?
我都弹不下去了 我感到很丢脸
I couldn't play. I was humiliated!
我相信她不是在笑你
I'm sure it wasn't at you.
那么她在笑什么?
Well, then what was she laughing at?
PEZ糖? - 不 谢谢
PEZ? -No, thank you.
你看到她了吗?
Did you see her?
我?不 我…
Me? No, I...
在独奏会上还能笑出来的人…
Anyone who would laugh at a recital...
…也许是个疯子
...is probably some sort of lunatic, anyway.
我是说 只有脑子有问题的人 才会那么粗鲁无知
I mean, only a sick, twisted mind could be that rude and ignorant.
你看 也许某些 心理有问题的人…
Well, you know, maybe some mental defective...
…愚蠢地把某样东西放在她腿上
...put something stupid on her leg.
就算真有所谓的心理有问题的人 把某样东西放在她腿上…
Even if this so-called mental defective did put something on her leg...
…但是笑的那个人还是她
...she's still the one who laughed.
我一生都不会忘掉那笑声
I'll never forget that laugh for the rest of my life.
如果可以 她一定会道歉的
I'm sure she would apologize if she could.
也许某人阻止了她…
Probably someone is holding her back...
…也许这违背了她的本意
...maybe against every fibre of her being.
如果想继续保持她的本意 那她就该十分小心
If she wants to continue to have a fibre of her being, she'll be very careful.
不要打我 - 住手
Don't hit me. -Stop it.
准备好了吗?
All right. So you ready?
出去吃点东西
We'll go out, and we'll have a bite to eat.
今晚我没心情
I don't feel like it tonight.
我们在外面等 - 嗯
We'll be outside. -Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It was nice meeting you.
请问 弹奏前你如何热身手指
By the way, how do you warm up your fingers before you play?
我运动手指关节
I just crack my knuckles.
去吧 玩了就会开心
Come on, we'll have a good time.
我真的没心情 - 去吧
Well, I'm really not in the mood. -Come on...
我说了我没心情
I said, I don't feel like it.
那好…
All right...
我…我给你打电♥话♥
I'll... I'll call you.
我会打给你 我们可以在电♥话♥里聊聊
I'll call you, and we'll talk on the phone.
来一次电♥话♥密谈
Have a telephone communique.
那么 一切都会好的 一切都好吗?
So, fine. Everything's fine. Everything good?
很好 我觉得很好 非常好 很好 不错
Good. I feel good. Fine. That's fine. That's good.
好的 没问题
Okay. Okey-doke.
我觉得克莱默间接造成了…
You know, I think Kramer might have been indirectly responsible...
…瑞奇染上毒瘾
...for getting Richie involved in drugs.
什么?怎么会?
What? How?
几年前 喜剧俱乐部有一支垒球队
A few years ago, the comedy club had a softball team.
克莱默是一垒手
Kramer was our first baseman.
没有一个球能从他那通过 他太厉害了
You couldn't get anything by him. He was unbelievable.
这场比赛结束时 我们从落后八轮 最后反败为胜
Anyway, this one game, we came back to win from, like, eight runs behind.
之后克莱默对瑞奇说:
So Kramer says to Richie:
“为什么你不将那桶佳得乐 倒在马提·本森的头上呢?”
"Why don't you dump the bucket of Gatorade on Marty Benson's head?"
他是俱乐部老板 - 哦
The club owner. -Yeah.
瑞奇就这么做了
So Richie goes ahead and does it.
然后?发生了什么事? - 发生了什么?
So? What happened? -What happened?
这个家伙 好像有67岁了 那时天气很冷
The guy was, like, 67 years old. It was freezing out.
他得了感冒 后来恶化成肺炎 一个月后
He caught a cold, developed pneumonia, a month later...
他死了 - 胡说
...he was dead. -Shut up.
所有喜剧演员对此非常开心…
All the comedians were happy...
…因为没人喜欢他
...because he's one of these club owners nobody liked.
但瑞奇却变了
But Richie was never the same.
克莱默怎样了? - 还是老样子
What about Kramer? -He's the same.
你确定要我帮忙吗 约翰?
Are you sure you want me, John?
我两年都没和瑞奇说过话了
I mean, I haven't spoken to Richie in two years.
我的房♥子不适合做干预治疗
I don't have a good apartment for an intervention.
家具一点都不牢固
The furniture, it's very nonconfrontational.
好吧 好吧 再见
All right, all right. Goodbye.
记得瑞奇·爱博吗?
Remember Richie Appel?
当然 我告诉过你他把佳得乐 倒在马提·本森身上害死他的人
Oh, sure. The guy I told to pour the Gatorade that killed Marty Benson?
对 约翰 莫利卡准备为他弄一个干预小组
Right. John Mollica is organizing some kind of intervention for him.
就在这儿
We're having it here.
我能参加吗?
Can I get in on that?
你把它当成扑克游戏了?
What do you think, it's like a poker game?
伊莲来吗? - 来的
Is Elaine going? -Yeah.
我和她一样了解他
Well, I knew him as well as she did.
是约翰邀请了她
Yeah, but John invited her.
等等 你不希望我加入吗?
So wait, you don't want me to intervene?
不 来吧 想怎样就怎样吧
No, intervene, go ahead. Intervene all you want.
我只是担心 在我们干预时 你会打扰我们
I'm just afraid you might be interfering while we're intervening.
哪位? - 是我 乔治
Yeah? -It's George.
进来吧
Come on up.
不要闻你的手了
Stop smelling your arm!
我有个关于香水的好提议
You know, I got a great idea for a cologne.
名字就叫“沙滩”
It's called "The Beach."
喷上一点 闻起来就好像刚从沙滩回来
You spray it on, and it's just like you came home from the beach.
一种有沙滩味道的香水
A cologne that smells like the beach.
我都不相信我会这样说 但那听起来不坏
I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's not a bad idea.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
为什么不去找史蒂夫·杰夫谈谈?
Why don't you call Steve D'Giff?
他在卡尔文·克莱恩(CK) 那做销♥售♥
He works in the marketing department at Calvin Klein.
事实上 他是约翰·莫利卡 和瑞奇的好朋友
In fact, he's a good friend of John Mollica and Richie, also.
好
Okay.
完了 彻底完了
Well, it's over. It's definitely over.
她提出分手了? - 还没 但她打算这么做
She broke up with you? -No, but she's going to.
我感觉到了 电♥话♥里我们谈得很糟糕
I can sense it. We had this terrible phone conversation.
打电♥话♥前我很不安 我列了些准备说的话
I was so nervous before I called, I made a list of things to talk about.
你都列了些什么?
What was on the list?
我看一下
Let's see.
“我很擅长倒车”
"I'm very good at going in reverse in my car.
“为什么无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡 不能更受欢迎呢?”
Why isn't Postum a more popular drink? "
对 人们没注意到无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
Yeah, Postum is underrated.
总之就是有这么些压力
Anyway, there was all this tension.
我问她是否愿意出去吃晚饭…
I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner...
…她回答 “不 也许我们可以一起吃午饭”
...and she said, "No, maybe we could have lunch."
你明白了吧 - 午饭怎么了?
You know what that means. -What's wrong with lunch?
刚开始吃饭很不错 然后你们进展到吃晚饭
Lunch is fine at the beginning, then you move on to dinner.
不能回到吃午饭 那样感觉又回到之前了
You don't go back to lunch. It's like being demoted.
我再也不能和她一起 做拼字游戏了 我确定
I'll never do a crossword puzzle with her again, I know it.
我就喜欢玩猜字谜游戏 你玩过猜字谜吗?
I like the jumble. You ever do the jumble?
我很无力 你明白吗?
I have no power, you understand?
我要主动权 我没有主动权了
I need hand! I have no hand!
为什么你不跟她分手 - 什么?
Why don't you break up with her. -What?
跟她分手 情况就倒过来了
Break up with her. You reverse everything that way.
抢先分手
A preemptive breakup.
抢先分手
A preemptive breakup.
令人难以相信 - 确实
This is an incredible idea. -Yeah.
我没什么好担心失去的了
I got nothing to lose.
要么分手 她随时都可以这么做…
We either break up, which she would do anyway...
…但至少我可以带着尊严…
...but I go out with some dignity...
…或者我可以完全扭转局势!
...or I completely turn the tables!
绝妙的主意!
This is absolutely brilliant!
我恐怕…
So I'm afraid I...
…得跟你分手
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表