剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
...am gonna have to break up with you.
你要跟我分手? - 对
You're breaking up with me? -Yes.
我…
I...
…要跟你分手
...am breaking up with you.
吃惊吗?
Wow. -Shocked?
确实很吃惊 - 从未想到过 对吗?
I really am. -Never expected this, did you?
我觉得一切进展得很好 - 学无止境啊
I thought everything was fine. -Well, live and learn.
不过 我不明白 你不喜欢跟我在一起吗
Well, I don't understand. You didn't enjoy being with me?
玩拼字游戏时我们不开心吗?
Didn't we have fun doing the crossword puzzle?
只有一点点开心
Kind of.
我不懂 - 我并不想伤害你 宝贝
I'm very confused. -Well, I didn't mean to hurt you, kid.
我以为 - 现在请不要说了
I thought... -Now, stop it, please.
你要什么? 我知道我能给你快乐
What do you want? I know I can make you happy.
当你弹琴时…
When you're playing the piano...
…你会想我吗?
...do you think about me?
我不知道 - 这就是关键
I don't know. -This is what I'm talking about.
好吧 我会想你的
Okay, I'll think about you.
一直吗? - 一直?
All the time? -All the time?
你明白的 - 好 一直
You know... -Okay, all the time.
我听不见 - 一直想
I can't hear you. -All the time!
看 不是很难啊
See? It's not so hard.
继续 闻闻看 闻闻看
Go ahead. Smell. Smell it.
然后? - 现在闻出来了吗?
Yeah? So? -Now, you recognize it?
不知道
I don't know.
沙滩
The beach.
你在说什么? - 我在说沙滩
What are you talking about? -Oh, I'm talking about the beach.
沙滩怎么了?
What about it?
这种味道…
You know the way you smell...
…不正如你刚从沙滩 回来时的味道吗?
...when you first come home from the beach?
我想制♥作♥一种香水 能抓住…
Well, I want to make a cologne that captures...
…这种味道的精华
...the essence of that smell.
Oh, yeah.
这是我听过的最愚蠢的主意
That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard.
等等 你…
Whoa, wait a minute. You...
你没听懂吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你觉得人们会花80美元 来买♥♥这瓶…
You think people are gonna pay $80 a bottle...
…闻起来像死鱼 和海藻味道的东西吗?
...to smell like dead fish and seaweed?
人们之所以从海滩回来要洗澡 也正因为如此
That's why people take showers when they come home from the beach.
这种味道非常难闻
It's an objectionable, offensive odour.
所以你不觉得这是个好主意?
So you don't think that it's a good idea?
鼻膜干燥 所以流血了
The membranes get dry, and it just starts bleeding.
从小时候就这样 所以我不得不塞纸巾
Since I was a kid, so I have to stick a tissue up there.
工作时也这样?
You have to work like that?
对 没人介意
Yeah. Nobody minds.
没人跟我说过什么
Nobody's ever said anything to me.
有冰块吗? - 冰箱里
There any ice cubes? -Whatever's in the freezer.
看过了 没有
I looked. I don't see any ice cubes.
那么大概就没了
Well, then I guess there's no ice cubes.
我喝不下 是温的
I can't drink this. It's warm.
约翰 在瑞奇来之前…
John, shouldn't we rehearse this...
…我们是否该排练一下? 计划是什么?
...before Richie comes? What's the plan?
我要说话吗? 我不想说话
Do I have to talk? I don't want to.
如果他不想说话 那么我也不想
If he's not gonna talk, then I don't want to.
不 我们都要说 - 谁先说?
No, we all have to talk! -What's the order?
按字母顺序 罗伯塔 你第一个
Alphabetical order. You're first, Roberta.
为什么我第一个? - 你的姓是阿尔巴诺
Why am I first? -Albano's your last name.
不再是了 我离婚了 - 我第一个
Not anymore. I'm divorced. -I'll go first.
-Oh, hey! -Hey.
是这里进行干涉吗? - 是干预
Is this the interference? -Intervention.
你来这里干嘛? - 我可以留下来吗?
What are you doing here? -Oh, is it all right if I stay?
他不能留下 只有密友才可以留下
He can't stay. This is for close friends only.
我也是他的朋友
Hey, I'm a friend.
你认为是谁让他把佳得乐倒在 马提·本森头上?
Who told him to pour the Gatorade over Marty Benson's head?
让他留下 - 好吧
Oh, let him stay. -Yeah.
大嘴 我找到愿意制♥作♥香水的人了
Hey, I got somebody to make up that cologne for me, bigmouth.
有人愿意做那种垃圾?
Somebody's going to make that crap?
克莱默 - 你们好
Kramer! -Hey, you guys! All right!
进来 这些人是北极熊俱乐部的
Come on in. These are some of my Polar Bear buddies.
他们不能留下 - 你们要开派对?
They can't stay. -You're having a party here?
不 我们要进行干预治疗
No, we're having an intervention.
干预?谁要干预?
An intervention? Who's intervening?
他是我们的一个朋友 染上毒瘾 我们打算帮他
He's a friend of ours on drugs, and we're gonna confront him.
很好 我们过去也这么做过
Sure. We used to do that...
那时我们的一个北极熊成员不来了 我们去了他的家
...when one of our Polar Bears stopped coming. We'd go to his house:
“什么 你不想再来北极熊了?”
"What, you don't want to be a Polar Bear anymore?
“是不是觉得冷?” - 他来了
It's too cold for you? " -It's him!
怎么办 - 躲起来
What do we do? -Hide!
这不是惊喜派对
It's not a surprise party!
谁? - 是我 乔治
Yeah? -It's George.
进来
Come on up.
不是他
It's not him.
你不想和我出去 因为我是个酒吧招待 对吗?
You don't wanna go out with me because I'm a bartender, right?
你看 我认为现在不适合
Look, you know, I don't really think that this is appropriate right now.
是因为我鼻子里塞着纸巾吗?
Is it because I have a tissue in my nose?
你太激动了 - 我们刚…
You're getting warm. -Hey, we just...
我们刚从钱德威饭店过来 这里怎么了?
We just came from Chadway's. What's going on?
干预治疗 我们在等瑞奇
The intervention. We're waiting for Richie.
对 干预治疗 我们该离开吗?
Right, the intervention. Should we leave?
你好 伊莲
Well... -Elaine, hi.
你好 诺埃尔
Hi, Noel.
你看上去很不错
Well, you're looking well.
杰瑞 告诉你些事
Jerry, let me tell you something.
不主动的男人不是个男人
A man without hand is not a man.
我变得越来越有手腕了
I've got so much hand, I'm coming out of my gloves.
我要谢谢克莱默
I gotta thank Kramer.
即使在粪堆里被拖过…
Even if I were dragged through manure...
…我也不愿意喷上那东西
...I still wouldn't put that stuff on.
他是天才! 天才!
This man is a genius! A genius!
你这样认为? - 我不这样认为 但我知道
You think so? -I don't think so, I know so.
过来 我要和你谈谈
Come here. I gotta talk to you.
雄袋鼠没有袋子
The male kangaroo doesn't have a pouch.
只有雌的才有…
Only the female has it...
…所以雄的只能羡慕
...so the male has pouch envy!
“为什么她有个大口袋 而我什么都没有?”
"Why should she have this huge pouch and I have nothing?
“我也有要带的东西”
I have things to carry too.
“至少给我个口袋吧”
At least give me a pocket. "
那个笑声 就是那个笑声
That laugh. That's the laugh.
就是那个笑声 就是你 - 不 不
That's it! You're the one! -No, no.
不 那是意外 不是我的错 是杰瑞的错
No, it was an accident. It wasn't my fault! It was Jerry!
杰瑞把PEZ糖放在我腿上
Jerry put a PEZ dispenser on my leg!
演奏会时你把 PEZ糖放在她腿上?
You put a PEZ dispenser on her leg during my recital?
我不知道她会笑 - 还有你…
I didn't know she would laugh. -And, you...
你对我撒谎 乔治 你对我撒谎
You lied to me, George. You lied to me!
不 我…我没有 我做了什么啊?
No, l... I didn't. What did I do?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我要跟你分手
I am breaking up with you.
你不能跟我分手 我已经占了上手
You can't break up with me. I've got hand!
你以后确实需要"手"
And you're gonna need it.
诺埃尔!
Noel!
瑞奇 - 你好 瑞奇
Hey, Richie! -Hey, Richie.
发生了什么?
So, what's going on?
我们进行干预治疗时 开始确实很难
So we start the intervention, and it's pretty ugly from the get-go.
他根本不听 还很凶 会回嘴
He's not listening, he's hostile, he's talking back.
我不会做这些谜题
I can't do these puzzles.
所以他站了起来
So he starts to get up.
突然 他看到了桌子上的PEZ糖
Suddenly, he spots the PEZ dispenser on the coffee table.
PEZ糖
The PEZ dispenser.
他拿起来 盯着它看
He picks it up, he's staring at it.
就好像被催眠了
It's like he's hypnotized by it.
然后他说了个故事 那时他还是个小孩子…
Then he's telling us this story about how when he was a kid...
…他和他爸爸一起在车里…
...he was in the car with his father...
…他的爸爸正在把糖装进糖盒里
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表