剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
From The Paramount, I'm Jodi Baskerville. Back to you in the studio.
十分奇怪
Something's very strange here.
乔治去机场接杰瑞
George goes to the airport to pick up Jerry.
回来却坐着豪华车 拿着四张球赛门票
They come back in a limo with four tickets to the basketball game...
说要叫他俩奥布莱恩和墨菲
...and wanna be called O'Brien and Murphy.
奥布莱恩,奥布莱恩 为什么是奥布莱恩?
O'Brien. O'Brien. Why O'Brien?
伊莲?
Elaine?
丹 - 稍等
Dan. -Excuse me a minute. Hey.
丹,还好吧 - 还好
Hi, Dan. How are you? -Good.
这是克莱默 - 克莱默
Oh, this is Kramer. -Oh, Kramer.
干什么呢?
What's going on?
我们正要去参加抗♥议♥新纳粹的大集♥会♥
We're headed down to protest this big neo-Nazi rally.
有个雅利安联盟的头头 从芝加哥过来发表演说
The head of the Aryan Union is speaking. He's in from Chicago.
你也来吧 - 哦,我去不了
You should come. -Oh, we can't.
我们去看尼克斯和公牛的比赛
We're going to the Knicks-Bulls game.
那个集♥会♥就在派拉蒙剧场 和体育馆紧挨着
Oh, well, that's where the rally is. At The Paramount, right next door.
哦,说不定会碰到你 - 嗯,这次场面肯定小不了
Oh, well, maybe we'll run into you. -Yeah, it's really gonna be something.
这次是他第一次在公众场合露面 没人知道他长什么样
First time he's appeared in public. No one knows what he looks like.
谁啊? - 雅利安联盟的头
Who? -The head of the Aryan Union.
奥布莱恩
O'Brien.
他们怎么在外面那么长时间?
What's taking them so long out there?
看到她看我的样子了吗?
Did you see the way she was looking at me?
她是纳粹,乔治,纳粹 - 我知道,我知道
She's a Nazi, George. A Nazi. -I know, I know.
但是个可爱的纳粹
Kind of a cute Nazi, though.
我们得想个办法啊
We gotta make a plan.
怎么办啊? - 我不知道
What are we gonna do? -I don't know.
跑吧 - 我跑不了,我腿筋疼得厉害
Let's just make a run for it. -I can't run. I have a bad hamstring.
怎么弄的? - 在旅馆伤到的
How'd that happen? -I hurt it in a hotel room.
有的房♥间床单塞得很紧
Know how they tuck the covers in real tight in those rooms?
我那样睡不着 我想踢开,结果拉伤了
I can't sleep like that. I tried to kick it out and pulled it.
是啊,为什么把床单拉那么紧? 睡觉脚得这样
Why do they make that bed so tight? You gotta sleep with your feet like that:
给精神病人准备的,等等 这儿有电♥话♥,我们报♥警♥
It's for a mental patient. Wait a minute, the phone. We'll call the police.
911.
她说她会做任何事情
She said she'd do anything.
喂,警♥察♥吗? 嗯,你听我说
Yeah, hello. Police? Yeah, listen...
我们在皇后区的一辆豪华车上
...we're in the back of a limo in Queens...
人工草皮? (美国棒球迷对体育场 改用人工草皮十分不满)
AstroTurf?
知道那是谁的错吧?
You know who's responsible for that, don't you?
犹太佬!
The Jews!
犹太佬憎恨真草 以前是,以后也会
Oh, the Jews hate grass. They always have, always will.
我们马上就好
We'll be ready in a minute.
提姆,能不能回避一下?
Would you excuse us a minute, Tim Boy?
我们正在谈事
We're in the middle of something here.
恕我冒昧,奥布莱恩先生 我们就要出发了
With all due respect, Mr. O'Brien, we're just about to leave.
提姆?
Tim?
雅利安联盟的头是谁?
Who's the head of the Aryan Union?
你还是我? - 您
You or me? -You are.
是谁负责让仇恨…
And who is responsible for making hatemongering...
…和法♥西♥斯♥主义重新盛行?
...and fascism popular again? -You are.
您
好了?
Okay?
是不是忘了什么
I think you forgot something.
对不起 - 好的
I'm sorry. -Good.
出去
Now get out.
现在怎么办? - 我哪知道
All right, what are we gonna do? -I don't know.
这样如何:我们坚持到你家楼下
How's this: We wait till we get to your street corner...
看到伊莲和克莱默就下车
...we see Elaine and Kramer, then we get out.
城市里他们不敢开枪 - 是啊
They can't shoot us in the city. -No.
从来没有在城市里被枪杀的
No one's ever been shot in the city.
告诉你,肯定有问题
I'm telling you, something is going on.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it, sense it.
他肯定是开玩笑 - 不,这个不是玩笑
I'm sure he was just joking around. -Oh, no, this is no joke.
奥布莱恩从芝加哥过来 杰瑞坐豪华车,说他是奥布莱恩
O'Brien's coming in from Chicago. Jerry's in a limo, says he's O'Brien.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
天哪
Oh, my God.
对了!没错!
Yes. Yes!
怎么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
你还没明白? 一直以来
Don't you see? There's always been something...
杰瑞都是怪怪地 总是那么干净,整洁
...very strange about Jerry. Always so clean and organized.
然后? - 还用我解释吗?
So? -Do I have to spell it out for you?
豪华车?名字?
The limo? The name?
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的集♥会♥?
The rally at Madison Square Garden?
杰瑞就是奥布莱恩
Jerry and O'Brien are the same person.
杰瑞就是雅利安联盟的领导人
Jerry is the leader of the Aryan Union.
杰瑞是纳粹?
Jerry's a Nazi?
我当初居然没看出来
I can't even believe I didn't see it.
你个傻瓜,冷静点
Listen, you idiot, just calm down.
我了解杰瑞,他不是纳粹
I know Jerry. He's not a Nazi.
你不同意? - 不,他只是爱干净
You don't think so? -No. He's just neat.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
你看起来不像奥布莱恩那种人
You don't look like an O'Brien.
我?
Me?
是啊,你听听
Yeah, right. Get a load of this guy.
你也不像墨菲(爱尔兰常见姓氏) - 我也许不像…
And you don't look like a Murphy. -I may not look like one...
…但我骨子里是墨菲 - 他是纯粹的墨菲,极其纯粹
...but I act like a Murphy. -He's extremely Murphy. To a fault.
你哪里人?
Where are you from?
都柏林,老家
Dublin. Originally.
十八岁跟父母到这
Parents came over here when I was 18.
大饥荒
Cereal famine.
连个碗都没有 那叫一个惨
Couldn't get a bowl anywhere. It was bad.
爱尔兰很美 (模仿爱尔兰口音)
'Tis a beautiful country, though.
苍翠繁茂冈峦 还有那泥炭
Lush rolling hills. And the peat.
啊,泥炭
The peat.
听起来更像苏格兰
Sounds more like Scottish.
我们就在边界上
We were right on the border.
也许他背后有组织
Maybe he's with the company.
什么? - 中情局
What? -The CIA.
他们让杰瑞去卧底 打入敌人内部
Maybe they placed him in there to infiltrate the organization from within.
他是演喜剧的啊 - 那正是极好的伪装
What about his comedy act? -That's the perfect cover.
经常出差
All that time on the road.
杰瑞太正统了 不适合作喜剧演员
Look, Jerry, he's too normal to be a comedian.
喜剧演员大都是变♥态♥ 神经病
These comedians, they're sick, neurotic people.
那乔治呢? - 他也脱不了干系
Well, what about George? -What about him? He's part of it.
他整个人都是伪装
His whole personality's a disguise.
正常人没有像他那样的
There's no real person can act the way he does.
伊莲,我告诉你 他们和中情局是一伙的
Elaine, I'm telling you, they're with the organization.
都是计划的一部分
They're all part of it.
他和赫尔姆斯、亨特、利迪 那帮人是一起的 (水门事件的关键人物)
He's in there with Helms and Hunt and Liddy, that whole crowd.
乔治和杰瑞说不定知道 谁杀了肯尼迪
George and Jerry, they probably know who killed Kennedy.
甚至参与了暗♥杀♥
I bet they were even in on it.
好,想想怎么办?
All right, what are we gonna do? What...?
我不会让他们伤害你的 不会
I'm not gonna let them hurt you. I'm not gonna...
克莱默,你弄疼我了
Kramer, you're hurting me.
那是我们的朋友 我说的那两位
Those are our friends I told you about.
松开我! - 我们和他们谈谈,靠边停一下
Get off of me! -We're gonna talk to them. Pull over.
松开我! - 好的
Get off of me! -It's all right.
松开! - 嘿,奥布莱恩
Get off! -Hey, O'Brien!
奥布莱恩? - 是他吗?
O'Brien! -Is that him?
是,是他! - 看啊,是奥布莱恩!
Yeah, that's him! -Look, there's O'Brien!
无♥耻♥的纳粹杂种!
No-good Nazi bastard!
抓住他! - 抓住他!
Let's get him! -Get him!
怎么办? - 快上车!
What do we do? -Get in the car!
快上车! - 什么?怎么了?
Get in the car! -What? What?
快!
Come on, hey!
奥布莱恩,好久不见 墨菲,混的如何?
O'Brien. Long time, no see. How's tricks, Murphy?
为什么你叫他奥布莱恩 叫他墨菲
Why did you call him O'Brien and him Murphy?
不,他在叫我 他是对眼
No, he was talking to me. He's cross-eyed.
很容易误会
It could be very confusing.
谁?
Yeah?
伊娃? - 找我的 (希♥特♥勒♥的情妇就叫做伊娃)
Eva? -It's for me.
喂?
Hello?
是奥布莱恩
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表