剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第三季 第8集 “录音带”
头发移植术…真是太神奇了
The transplant, the hair plug...
头发昨天还在你洗澡用的香皂上…
...is really quite amazing. Hair on your shower soap yesterday...
明天就能回到你头上
...can be in your head tomorrow.
他们怎么做到的呢?
How do they do the transplant?
他们是不是让某人洗澡 然后取得他的香皂…
Did they have the guy take a shower, get his soap...
用直升机运走?
...rush it in by helicopter?
还得用香皂维持系统保持香皂鲜活?
You know, keep the soap alive on the soap-support system?
最终使头发转移?
Then eventually move it over?
“我们得到了头发,却失去了激爽”
"We got the hairs, but I think we lost the Zest."
有时身体会对器♥官♥移♥植♥出现排斥…
Sometimes the body rejects the transplant...
脑袋有可能排斥…
...with organs. Is it possible that a head could reject...
…毛发移植吗?
...a hair transplant?
某人只是站在那里,突然:
The guy's just standing around. Suddenly:
头发掉进了别人的冻酸奶里
It lands in someone's frozen yoghurt.
你看,你的垫圈
You see, the gaskets that you have here...
…不对称
...are asymmetrical.
是吗? - 所以我取走了压缩机上继电器…
Really? -So I took off the motor relay...
…因为有些退色了
...on the compressor because you've got some discoloration.
喔,随便你做什么 - 我每次…
Oh, whatever you have to do. -I was working...
只更换一个底座
...with one mount at a time.
因为你不想破坏…
You know, because you don't want to disturb...
压缩机的排列秩序 - 的确如此
...the position of the compressor. -No, you don't.
嘿,你在听什么?
Hey, what are you listening to?
我昨晚的表演
My show from last night.
哦,你录音了? - 是啊,我在寻找一些新素材
Oh, you taped it? -Yeah, I was doing some new material.
你有试过我说的关于脚趾的事情吗?
Did you ever do that thing on the toes that I said?
就好像,大脚趾是所有脚趾的统领
You know, how, like, the big toe is, like, the captain of the toes.
但是有时大脚趾旁边的脚趾长得很大…
But sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so big...
就好像一场权力斗争
...that there's, like, a power struggle.
二脚趾企图控制整个脚丫
And the second toe assumes control of the foot.
脚趾头政♥变♥ - 是啊
The coup d'e-toe. -Yeah.
你说过了? - 是啊
Did you do it? -Yeah.
结果呢? - 没效果
So? -Nothing.
完全没效果
Nothing at all.
我要用电♥话♥ - 打给谁?
I need the phone. -Who you calling?
中国
China.
中国? - 是啊,我自己付费
China? -Yeah, I'll pay for it.
为什么? - 为什么?
What for? -What for?
我告诉你为什么 为了头发
I'll tell you what for. For hair.
头发? - 朋友,中国人已经做到了
Hair? -The Chinese have done it, my friend.
中国人已经做到了 - 做到什么了?
The Chinese have done it. -Done what?
发现治愈秃头的方法 - 昨晚看电视了吗?
Discovered the cure for baldness. -Did you see that last night?
CNN频道,这个中国医生张兆…
It was on CNN. This Chinese doctor, Zang Zhao...
治愈了谢顶
...has cured baldness.
这是什么? - 我刚拿到的
What's this? -Oh, I just got it.
斯佩克托给我的
Spector gave it to me.
他正在散尽家财
He's giving everything away.
变成最低限度主义者
He's becoming a minimalist.
就是那个像肥婆一样的家伙?
Is that the guy who likes fat women?
是的
Yeah.
脂肪崇拜和最低限度主义不矛盾吗?
Doesn't the fat fetish conflict with the minimalism?
你,你应该已经看过昨晚CNN的报道了
You. You should have watched that report on CNN last night.
是啊,我正要打电♥话♥到中国去
I did. I'm trying to call China.
你不能现在打到中国去
You can't call China now.
那里现在差不多是凌晨三点
It's like, what, 3:00 in the morning there.
喔,天啊 - 发生什么了?
Oh, my God. -What?
喔,上帝
Oh, God.
伙计
Man.
哦,哥们
Oh, brother.
我无法相信我听到的
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
这个女人正通过录音机对我说话…
This woman's talking to me on my tape recorder...
而我当时还在台上
...while I was on stage.
太刺♥激♥了
This is wild.
我从没听过这样的事,快来听
I never heard anything like this. Listen.
我想用舌头在你身上游走…
I want to slide my tongue around you lik e a s...
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
让我听听 - 等等,等等
Let me hear. -Wait, wait, wait.
这女的是谁? - 我不知道
Who is this woman? -I don't know. I have no idea.
我听着听着她就出现了
I was just listening, and she came on.
这好像是《阁楼》的风格
This is like a Penthouse letter.
我怎么遇不到这样的女人? - 快点
Why can't I meet women like this? -Come on.
等等!等等!
Wait! Wait!
录音机放哪儿的? - 屋子后面的壁架上
Where was the tape recorder? -Back of the room, on the ledge.
她一定是坐在录音机正前方
She must have been sitting right in front of it.
天啊 - 好了,快给我听听
My God. -All right, come on.
轮到我了 - 好吧,好吧,好吧
It's my turn. -All right. All right. All right.
你想怎么找到她? - 好问题
How you gonna find out who this is? -Good question.
怎么调节音量?
Where's the volume?
伪造治愈谢顶…
What do the Chinese have to gain...
能给中国人带来什么好处呢?
...by faking a cure for baldness?
如果是真的,他们肯定不会外传
If it was real, they'd never let it out of the country.
想像一下没有秃子的情景
Imagine no baldness.
那一定是个超人国度
It would be like a nation of supermen.
嗨,伙计们 - 好啊
Hi, boys. -Hello.
好 - 发生什么事了?
Hello. -What's happening?
告诉她 我想听听她的反应
Tell her. I want to hear her reaction.
有个女人留了性感留言在杰瑞的磁带里…
This woman left this sexy message on Jerry's tape...
不是那件事,你这个笨蛋!
Not that, you idiot!
那是什么? - 中国人!
What? -The Chinese!
中国人治愈秃顶!
The Chinese bald cure!
哦,我还以为你说的那件事… - 不,我是说治愈秃顶
Oh, I thought you meant that... -No, I meant the bald cure.
我们在说治愈秃顶
We were talking about the bald cure!
她说了什么?
What did she say?
宋飞
Seinfeld.
嘿,是比德吗?
Hey, is that Beder?
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
给我来杯无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
Get me a cup of decaf.
你听过那条留言了?
So did you hear this message?
真是难以置信
Man, it was unbelievable.
真的? - 我无法忘怀
Really? -I can't get over it.
很性感?
Sexy?
这女人让我们发疯
This woman drove us out of our minds.
怎么呢,她声音听上去如何?
Like, how did she sound?
她用性感而略带嘶哑的声音低声细语
She had this throaty, sexy kind of whisper.
真的?就像… 就像:
Really? Like... Like:
杰瑞…
Jerry...
我的舌头要像蛇一样在你全身游走
...I want to slide my tongue around you like a snake.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
你干的?
You?
是你干的!
That was you!
你怎么会…? - 我路过俱乐部去看看他
How did you...? -I stopped in the club to see him.
他在台上的时候我正在后台
I was standing in the back while he was on.
录音机在那里
There was this tape recorder there.
我灵机一动
And I got this impulse.
怎么了? - 没有,没什么没什么
What? -No, nothing. Nothing.
听着,你得保证不告诉他
Now listen, promise me you won't tell him.
我想保留一点乐趣
I want to have a little fun with this.
我从不知道你会…
I had no idea you were filled with such...
这么性感
...sexuality.
哦,这不算什么
Oh, that was nothing.
秃头的事是怎么回事?
So listen, what about this bald thing?
说不清楚,我也不知道,别提了
Some bald thing, a bald thing. I don't know. It's nothing.
还记得比德吗? - 比德?
Remember Beder? -Beder?
是啊,你记得比德的
Yeah, you remember Beder.
我跟你说过他有次去看赛马…
I told you he went to the track that one time...
对着骑师大喊大叫
...and he was yelling at this jockey.
结果骑师从马上下来追着他跑
And the jockey got off the horse and started chasing him.
听着,你录音带上的女孩是怎么回事?
So listen. What about this girl on your tape recorder?
喔,伊莲
Oh, Elaine.
你觉得一个我的狂热女粉丝会说什么?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表