剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
...swing it back in. That's the key.
能别废话,快泊车吗?
Will you just park it, already?
你总是不肯向我学习 真可悲
There's nothing I can impart to you. That's the sad thing.
有些东西是天生的
It's so inborn.
没办法教给你
I can't pass it on.
看这个家伙
Look at this guy.
什么,你疯了吗? 你在干嘛?
What, are you crazy? What are you doing?
嘿,嘿,你在抢我的车位!
Hey, hey! You're stealing my space!
等等,你都不知道他是谁!
Wait, you don't know who this guy is!
在这个城市里 人们会为抢车位杀人的
People kill for a parking space in this city.
不能就这么便宜了他 - 乔治!
He's not getting away with this. -George!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我想我是在泊车
I think I'm parking my car.
你不能这么做 你不能就这么从后面偷偷插♥进♥来
You can't do that. You can't sneak in from the back like that.
我可没有偷偷插♥进♥来!
I'm not sneaking!
我甚至不知道你在泊车 你只是停在那儿而已
I didn't even know you were parking. You were just sitting there.
如果你不觉得我在泊车 你为什么先把车头停进来
If you didn't think I was parking, why did you put it in headfirst?
我就是这样泊车的
That's the way I park!
再说,我没拉进来的时候 你也没倒进来
You didn't start backing in until I pulled in.
我正在跟别人说话
I was in the middle of a conversation.
哦,兄弟,我能跟你说什么呢?
Hey, buddy, what can I tell you?
关键是,我先到这个车位的
The point is, I was here first.
我可比你离车位更近
I was closer to this space than you were!
可是,我是倒进去的 你不能先把车头开进来
But I'm backing in, you can't put it in headfirst!
如果有足够的位置我就行
I can if I have room!
你到底要不要把车开走?
Are you gonna move the car?
不,我不会挪我的车
No, I'm not gonna move the car.
混♥蛋♥ - 你才是
Jerk. -You're not?
你相信吗? - 算了,停车♥库♥里吧
You believe this guy? -We'll put it in the garage.
我才不会停车♥库♥里呢 这是我的车位
I am not putting it in the garage. It's my space.
你要怎么办 就把车停成这样吗?
What are you gonna do, you're gonna leave it here like this?
我要上楼去了 - 你还下来吗?
I'm going upstairs. -Are you coming back down?
我会告诉杰瑞你在这儿 我得用卫生间
I gotta tell Jerry we're here. I gotta go to the bathroom.
让他给我留个好位置
Make sure he reserves the good chair for me.
还有,我们该怎么跟他解释 这车叮当作响的事?
What are we gonna tell him about the clanking noise?
我?不,不,不,不 你,你来解释
Me? No, no, no. You. You're gonna tell him.
我才不要…不行! - 这活儿你拿手
I'm not gonna... No! -You're good at this.
我怎么说啊? - 我不知道
What am I gonna say? -I don't know.
你一定有办法 一点点把事情告诉他
You'll think of something. Just break it to him gently.
唉!
Man!
天啊,我得来点喝的 你这儿有爱尔兰威士忌吗?
Oh, my God. I need a drink. Got any Hennigan's here?
有,就在台子下面 发生什么事儿了?
Yeah. Under the counter. What happened?
天啊,杰瑞,太可怕了 就在我们回家的路上
God. Jerry, it was so terrible, what we just went through on the way home.
你绝对想不到
You wouldn't believe it.
什么?告诉我怎么了?
What? Tell me what happened.
嗯,听着
Okay. Now listen.
我们当时在亨利哈德逊公园大道的收费站
We were at the tollbooth at the Henry Hudson Parkway, okay?
那儿有一群,好大一群…
And there were these, like, this pack...
特别疯狂的少年 在我们后面的敞篷车里
...of extremely wild teenagers in a convertible behind us, okay?
我也不知道到底为什么 他们突然开始冲我们起哄
And for some reason, I don't know, they just started to taunt us.
然后…然后我们就付了费 从收费站通过…
And so... So then we paid the toll, and then we went through...
他们却开始跟踪我们
...and then they started to follow us!
所以乔治就想甩掉他们 然后…然后…
So George tries to lose them, and... And...
可是…可是他们开的 好像是一辆加大马力的改装车
But... But they were in this really... Like a souped-up car, you know?
所以乔治就在路上猛拐了一下…
And so he turned off the road really suddenly...
整个车就两个车轮着地 我就开始尖叫…
...and the car was on two wheels, and I was just screaming...
然后… 乔治真是个了不起的车手
...and then... George is such a great driver.
他? - 他实在太棒了
He is? -He is fantastic.
那群孩子就开始冲天开枪
And then they fired a gun right up in the air!
开枪? - 我觉得那是枪声
A gun? -I think it was a gun.
然后他们一直跟我们进了城
And then they followed us all the way into the city.
后来他们就停车 然后掉头回家了
And then they stopped, and they turned around and they went home.
天啊,你还好吧?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我没事 - 哦,天啊
Yeah, yeah. I'm all right. God. -Oh, man.
另外,车子颠了一下 现在有些叮当作响
By the way, the car hit a pothole, and now it's making a clanking noise.
嗯,其实,只要你们没事…
Well, I mean, as long as you're okay, that...
那才是要紧的事
That's the important thing.
没错
Exactly.
乔治在哪儿?
Where's George now?
他在门口跟别人争车位呢
He's out in front arguing with some guy about a parking space.
你说什么? - 看窗外,你能看到
What are you talking about? -Look out the window, you'll see.
嘿,乔治!
Hey, Georgie!
嘿
Hey!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
疯孩子,哈?
Crazy kids, huh?
什么?
What?
是我表皮掉了
It's my cuticle.
那是杰瑞吗?
Is that Jerry?
杰瑞! - 嗨,麦克
Jerry! -Hey, Mike.
什么,你认识杰瑞?
What, you know Jerry?
当然,我认识他 - 你怎么可能认识他?
Yeah, I know Jerry. -How do you know him?
关你什么事? - 因为我也认识他…
What's the difference? -Because I know him too...
而且比你有更深的交情 - 你就吹吧
...and probably a lot better than you. -Well, bully for you.
嘿,杰瑞,你这个朋友可真行啊!
Hey, Jerry. You know, your friend here is a real piece of work!
我这就下来 - 你能告诉克莱默我在外面吗?
I'm coming down. -Hey, will you tell Kramer I'm outside?
什么,你认识克莱默?
What, you know Kramer?
嗨 - 你好
Hi. -Hello.
你的朋友麦克在外面 他要跟你说话
Hey, your friend Mike's outside. He wants to talk to you.
嗨,麦克!
Hey, Mike!
快上来! 拳击比赛马上就开始了
Come on up! The fight's almost starting.
你要在杰瑞家看拳击比赛? - 是啊
You're watching the fight at Jerry's? -Yeah.
这下可好
Oh, great.
你认识楼下那个人? - 嗯,他是个伪君子
You know that guy downstairs? -Yeah. He's a real phoney.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你能下来吗? 这个家伙抢我车位
Will you come on down? This guy's in my space!
这是我的车位!
It's my space!
我马上下来
I'll be down in a minute.
你要下楼? - 嗯
Are you going down? -Yeah.
出什么事了? - 能出什么事呢?
Is anything wrong? -Why should anything be wrong?
我去一下
I'll be down in a minute.
我说,哥们
Hey, pal.
你不可能得到这个车位
You're not getting that space.
如果需要,我可以睡在我车里
I mean, I'll sleep in my car if I have to.
我愿意死在这
I'll die out here.
他刚才在那
He was down there.
一旦他开过了车的前保险杠 那就不是他的车位了
Once he passed his front bumper, it's no longer his space.
不是的,应该是这样,他… - 嗨,杰瑞
No. It doesn't matter. He was here... -Hey, Jerry.
好久不见 - 嗨,麦克
Long time no see. -Hi, Mike.
印第安纳 - 嗨,克莱默 (印第安纳·琼斯,哈里森·福特主演 系列电影《夺宝奇兵》男主角的名字 电影中琼斯博士经常戴帽子)
Indiana. -Hey, Krame.
你认识他? - 对,对,认识
You know this guy? -Yeah. Yeah, I know him.
你看起来棒极了
You're looking tremendous.
怎么,你有特别养生?
What, are you on some regimen?
是的,吃25%的麸皮片
Yeah, 25-percent bran flakes.
40%就有点多了 所以我找到一家店特制的
The 40 percent was too much, so I found a store to make it special.
他们能再降低15%
They take it down another 15 percent.
太搞笑了!笑死我了!
That's killer! Killer!
我喜欢这个笑料
I love that.
这笑料你一定得用,一定!
You've got to use that. That's a definite.
行了吧
Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
你这个朋友真有问题 - 我?
Your friend here has real problems. -Me?
看他都干了什么? 看到他怎么抢我的车位了没?
See what he did? See how he tried to sneak into my space?
车头先进,并不代表抢你车位了
Going in front-first isn't sneaking!
你把车头开进来 是因为你看到我先倒车了!
You went in front-first because you saw me backing up!
我先进车头是因为有本事这么泊车 你先出来,我停给你看!
I went front-first because I can make it front-first. Pull out! I'll show you!
你想得美
You got a prayer.
我就是先进车头泊车的
I go in front-first all the time.
先进车头? 只有抢银行才这么停车吧
Front-first. That's how you park when you're pulling a bank job.
你跟他说了吗? - 说了
Did you talk to him? -Yeah.
都搞定了 - 你说了?你怎么跟他说的?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表