剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
在健身俱乐部,人们锻炼身体…
At the health club, people are working out...
宋飞正传 第三季 第17-18集 “男朋友”
接受训练,塑造体型…
...and they're training, getting in shape...
但奇怪的是 没人知道为什么要健身
...but strangely, nobody's really getting in shape for anything.
你参加健身的唯一原因…
The only reason that you're getting in shape...
是为了能熬过这次健身
...is that so you can get through the workout.
所以我们健身…
So we're working out...
这样我们在不得不健身时 就能从容不迫了
...so that we'll be in shape for when we have to do our exercise.
就这么回事
This is the whole thing.
另一件让我不明白的事情是: 我们为什么要那么小心翼翼地…
The other thing I don't get is why we're so careful...
把脏毛巾和发臭的运动护裆锁起来
...about locking up our dirty towels and smelly jockstraps.
到底这些让人呕吐的运动衣 有什么黑市交易的价值呢?
What exactly is the black market on these disgusting gym clothes?
你会把车交给站在餐厅前的任何人…
I'll give my car to any guy in front of a restaurant...
…因为他穿了件红色的短夹克
...because he's got a short red jacket.
你就想:“他一定是服务生”
"He must be the valet guy."
但那些发霉了,散发出臭味的运动衣…
But my stinking, putrefied gym clothes...
却有一个专门的柜子锁着…
...I got one of these locks...
就算开枪也打不开
...you could put a bullet through it and it won't open.
那玩意结实着呢
That stuff is safe.
无人防守!我在篮下根本无人防守
Wide open! I was wide-open underneath.
我比防守那家伙高三英寸啊 (三英寸=7.62厘米)
I had three inches on that guy.
你们两个只会一直霸着球
See, you two were hogging the ball.
我?不是我啊 我连球影子都没见到
Me? It wasn't me. I never even saw the ball.
是你一直在盘球
All you do is dribble.
我只能运球,如果我传给你 你就会投篮,你是个“独食” (“独食”,指篮球中拿到球就喜欢 自己投篮得分的人,没有团队精神)
I have to dribble. If I give it to you, you just shoot. You're a chucker.
我成了“独食”了 - 是啊
Oh, I'm a chucker. -That's right.
每次你拿到球 不管三七二十一就投篮
Every time you get the ball, you shoot.
你竟然叫我“独食”
I can't believe you called me a chucker.
我绝不是“独食” 我不会“独食”,从来不会!
No way I'm a chucker! I do not chuck. Never chuck!
从没“独食”过! 将来也不会!绝不会!
Never have chucked! Never will chuck! No chuck!
你就是个“独食”
You chuck.
克莱默,我“独食”吗? - 哦,你是的
Kramer, am I a chucker? -Oh, you're a chucker.
天哪,我是个“独食”
My God, I'm a chucker.
这些年你怎么从没告诉过我? - 这事不好提啊
All these years, you never told me? -It's not an easy thing to bring up.
我说,这可是我们第一次 看到对方的裸体呢
Hey, you know, this is the first time we ever saw each other naked?
相信我,我什么都没看见
Believe me, I didn't see anything.
你就没偷偷看一眼?
Oh, you didn't sneak a peek?
没有,你偷看了? - 嗯,我偷看了一下
No. Did you? -Yeah, I snuck a peek.
为什么? - 干嘛不?
Why? -Why not?
乔治,你呢?
What about you, George?
嗯,我…
Yeah, I...
…也偷看了一下
...snuck a peek.
但太快了,我什么都没见着 只是些模糊的影像
But it was so fast, I didn't see anything. It was just a blur.
我刻意约束自己没去看你们
I made a conscious effort not to look.
有些事我可不想知道
There's certain information I just don't wanna have.
好吧…
Okay...
我得去见纽曼了
I gotta go meet Newman.
稍后见,祝你愉快 - 好的
I'll see you later. Have a good one. -All right.
好的
Yeah.
看这家伙
Look at this guy.
他非得在这做伸展运动吗?
Does he have to stretch in here?
你知道那是谁吗? - 谁啊?
You know who that is? -Who?
他是基思·赫尔南德兹
That's Keith Hernandez.
基思·赫尔南德兹 就是那个棒球明星?
Keith Hernandez, the baseball player?
嗯,就是他
Yeah, that's him.
你确定吗? - 没错
Are you sure? -Positive.
哇哦!基思·赫尔南德兹!
Wow! Keith Hernandez!
他是个非常棒的球员 - 嗯
He's such a great player. -Yeah.
他也很聪明哦 他是个美国内战迷
He's a real smart guy too. He's a Civil War buff.
哇哦,我也想成为一个美国内战迷
Wow, I'd love to be a Civil War buff.
怎么才能成为个内战迷呢?
What do you have to do to become a buff?
你想成为内战迷?
So Biff wants to be a buff?
一天别睡18个小时或许是个开始
Well, sleeping less than 18 hours a day would be a start.
两周后我的失业保险就过期了
I only got two weeks left of unemployment.
为了得到延期 我得证明我一直在找工作
I gotta prove I've been looking for a job to get an extension.
你说,我们要不要去跟他打个招呼?
Hey, should we say something to him?
哦,我敢说他喜欢在更衣室被粉丝打搅
Oh, I'm sure he loves to hear from fans in the locker room.
他要是和我打招呼,我就不介意
Well, he could say hello to me. I wouldn't mind.
他是基思·赫尔南德兹
He's Keith Hernandez.
你不过是杰瑞·宋飞
You're Jerry Seinfeld.
那又如何? - 你把你自己…
So? -What, you're comparing yourself...
…和基思·赫尔南德兹相比较?
...to Keith Hernandez?
那家伙是个棒球明星 杰瑞,棒球!
The guy's a baseball player, Jerry, baseball!
我知道他是谁,我先认出他的 你根本没注意到他
I know what he is. I recognized him. You didn't even notice him.
你以为这是在夜店里调侃吗?
What, you're making some wisecracks in a nightclub?
那家伙打第六局,两个夹杀, 二个出局,面临被淘汰的紧要关头!
The guy was in game six, two runs down, two outs, facing elimination!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我不想打搅你 我是基思·赫尔南德兹
I don't want to disturb you. I'm Keith Hernandez.
我只想告诉你我是你的超级粉丝 我很喜欢你的喜剧表演
And I just want to tell you what a big fan I am. I love your comedy.
真的吗? - 我一直梦想能成为你这样的喜剧明星
Really? -I've always wanted to do what you do.
成为我这样的? 你才是我一直以来最喜欢的球员之一!
Do what I do?! You're one of my favorite ballplayers of all time!
也是我的啊
Mine too.
我很喜欢吉米·奥森那段 - 真的吗?
I love that bit about Jimmy Olsen. -Really?
谢谢你
Thank you.
基思,我一直奇怪…
You know, Keith, what I've always wondered is...
整个赛季这些棒球俱乐部的队员们 一直飞来飞去的…
...with all these ball clubs flying around all season...
你们不怕坠机吗?
...wouldn't you think there'd be a plane crash?
你现在在纽约演出吗?
Are you performing in New York now?
在东城的一家俱乐部 你也来吧
At this club on the East Side. You should come in.
但想想看:26支球队 一个赛季162场比赛
But think about it: 26 teams, 162 games a season.
你可以想像,总有一次坠机 然后整个队伍就这样消失了
You'd think eventually, an entire team would just get wiped out.
我就住在东城
I live on the East Side.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给你…
I'll give you my number...
…无论何时,你想去就打给我
...and just tell me whenever you want to go.
或者我们可以出去喝个咖啡 - 哦,那太棒了
Or maybe just get together for coffee. -Oh, that'd be great.
这只是时间问题
Well, it's only a matter of time.
这个“独食”是谁?
Who's this chucker?
三天了,他没给我电♥话♥ (餐馆名字是Monk's 但是之前的镜头显示餐馆名字是Tom's)
It's been three days, and he hasn't called.
你可以打给他啊
Well, maybe you should call him.
不行,我不能打
I can't. I can't.
为什么不? - 我就感觉应该他给我打电♥话♥
Why not? -I just feel like he should call me.
有什么差别?
What's the difference?
你不懂,伊莲 我不想表现得过于心急
You don't understand, Elaine. I don't want to be overanxious.
如果他想见我,他应该打电♥话♥给我 他有我的号♥码
If he wants to see me, he has my number. He should call.
天哪,看看这烟灰缸 我讨厌抽烟的
God, look at this ashtray. I hate cigarettes.
我真是受不了这号♥人了
I can't stand these guys.
你把你的号♥码给了他们 他们却不打电♥话♥给你
You give your number to them, and then they don't call.
他们为什么要这样?
Why do they do that?
我很抱歉,亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
我真以为他喜欢我 我们相处得也很融洽啊
I mean, I really thought he liked me. We were getting along.
是他找我搭讪的 我又没去找他
He came over to me. I didn't go over to him.
我知道 - 他不想见我♥干♥嘛还要跟我搭讪?
I know. -Why did he come over to me?
老天让我遇到这么好的男人 还是个明星球员…
I mean, here I meet this great guy, this ballplayer...
…是我遇到过最好的男人 - 嗯,我知道
...best guy I ever met. -Yeah. I know.
到此为止 我再不会把电♥话♥号♥码给别的男人
Well, that's it. I'm never giving my number out to another guy again.
我把电♥话♥号♥码给了一些男人 他们一个月后才打电♥话♥给我
I've given my number out to guys, and it takes them a month to call.
好啊,好啊 要是他一个月后才打电♥话♥…
Good. Good. Well, if he's calling in a month...
…就得有人给他祈祷了 (意思是我要给他好看)
...he's got a prayer.
也许他一直在忙啊 还有可能他出城了
You know, maybe he's been busy. Maybe he's been out of town.
怎么,难道城外就没有电♥话♥了?
Oh, what, they don't have phones out of town?
我最讨厌听人说他们太忙了 “太忙了”?
I love how people say they're too busy. "Too busy."
拿个电♥话♥能花多少时间?!
Pick up a phone!
就花个几分钟时间,有那么忙吗?
Takes two minutes. How can you be too busy?
那你为什么不去给他打电♥话♥? - 这打不了啊,这里是咖啡屋
Why don't you just go and call him? -I can't call here. It's a coffee shop.
再说了,打通电♥话♥我说什么? - 就问问他想不想聚一下
I mean, what am I gonna say to him? -Just ask if he wants to get together.
做什么呢,吃晚饭吗?
For what, dinner?
吃晚饭是个不错的选择
Dinner's good.
你不觉得这样太主动了吗? 不会让人觉得讨厌吗?
Don't you think that's coming on a little too strong? Isn't that, like, a turnoff?
杰瑞,他是个男的
Jerry, he's a guy.
我知道,这事把我整个搞糊涂了
I know, but this is all very confusing.
当你30多岁的时候 是很难交到新朋友的 (本集的原名是“新朋友")
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表