剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
He's going out with you on Friday?
有问题吗? - 他周五约了我啊
Yeah? -He's supposed to see me on Friday.
我不知道 - 我们都说好了!
I didn't know. -We made plans!
那我就取消 - 不,别取消
Well... I'll cancel it. -No, don't cancel it.
这让你有点难堪,不是吗?
Well, this is a little awkward, isn't it?
说实话,是有点
Well, frankly, it is.
我可从没见你吃过醋啊
I've never seen you jealous before.
你连个粉丝都不是 他第六局比赛我都去现场看了
Well, you're not even a fan. I was at game six.
你连看都没看过
You didn't even watch it.
等等,等一下
Wait a second. Wait a minute.
你是嫉妒他还是嫉妒我?
Are you jealous of him or are you jealous of me?
这有爱尔兰威士忌吗?
Any Hennigan's around here?
范德雷工业
Vandalay Industries.
我是凯尔·范森
Kell Varnsen speaking.
有什么可以帮您的?
May we help you?
哦,你好,基思 没,刚才和你开玩笑呢
Oh, hi, Keith. No, I was just joking around.
不,不,我一点都不介意
No, no, I don't mind at all.
不,别,别,我可以取消 - 好,我们下周再聚吧
No, no, no. I can cancel. -Sure. We'll do something next week.
不,根本不成问题
No, it's no problem at all.
好的,放心好了
Okay. Take it easy.
是基思,我们下周再聚
That was Keith. We're gonna do something next week.
嗨,你周五晚上有空吗?
Hey, what are you doing Friday night?
周五晚上?现在空了
Friday night? Nothing. Now.
要不要一起去看宝宝?
Want to come to see the baby?
噢,系好安全带 我们要去看宝宝了
Oh, fasten your seat belts. We're going to see the baby.
你现在不去 就再也看不到了
If you don't see the baby now, you're never gonna see her.
好吧,我去 - 好,行
All right, I'll go. -All right. All right.
我来接
I'll get it.
你好
Hello.
什么-德莱工业?
What-delay Industries?
不! - 范德雷!
No! -Vandalay!
快说范德雷!
Say Vandalay!
不,你,错得离谱了!
No, you're way, way, way off!
是,号♥码是对的,但这里是公♥寓♥
Yeah, that's the right number, but this is an apartment.
不,说… - 范德雷,快说…
No, say... -Vandalay! Say...
范德雷工业!
Vandalay Industries!
好的,没关系,没关系
Yeah, no problem, no problem.
你怎么知道他们要找谁啊?!
How did you know who they wanted?!
就你还想做我的乳胶销♥售♥呢!
And you want to be my latex salesman.
请在这签字
Just sign here, please.
我也知道他是谁 就是面试我的家伙
I know who it was too. It was the guy that interviewed me.
他被我威胁到了 你以为他为什么不雇佣我呢?
He was very threatened by me. Why else wouldn't he hire me?
我可以像那样来推销乳胶 - 签字就可以了
I could sell latex like that. -Just sign that.
这是谁? - 是我女儿
Who is this? -It's my daughter.
这是你女儿?
This is your daughter?
天哪!
My God!
希望你不介意我这么说 她简直美呆了
I hope you don't mind my saying, she is breathtaking.
你这样认为?
You think so?
你能把照片从我这拿走吗? 快拿走
Would you take this picture away from me? Just take it away.
不要放在这里,拿走,放到别的地方
Get it out of here. Take it away, and put it away.
让我签完字就走
Let me just sign this and go.
你知道吗…
You know...
…她现在还没男朋友呢
...she doesn't even have a boyfriend.
好吧,好吧
Okay. Okay.
你以为你在和谁说话啊?
Who do you think you're talking to?
你想开我玩笑吗,索科尔夫人? 但这一点都不可笑
You trying to make a joke, Mrs. Sokol? It's not funny.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you that.
我说真的,她没男朋友
I'm serious. She doesn't.
你不给我延期是一回事
You know, it's one thing to not give me the extension.
但像这样戏弄我,折磨我…
But to tease and to torture me like this...
这样绝对不行
...there's no call for that.
你想要她的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Would you like her phone number?
索科尔夫人,我真不知该说什么好
Mrs. Sokol, I don't know what to say.
我该在哪里签字啊? - 不,不,不,别,先别担心这个
Where should I sign this thing? -No, no, no, no. Don't worry about it.
失业是件很棘手的事
Unemployment, it's a tough thing.
即使你在失业后得到了一份工作…
Even if you get a job after you've been unemployed...
他们还是会在你每周的薪水支票上 写上“失业”二字…
...they take unemployment out of your check every week...
然后摆放到你面前
...and show it to you in that little box.
面对每张支票上都出现的“失业”二字…
How good can it be for your confidence that every paycheck...
你的自信心能支撑多久?
...has the word "unemployment" on it?
他们就是不愿意让你摆脱这个阴影! 你明明刚得到工作!
Can't get it out of your mind! You just got the job!
他们已经准备要解雇你了
They're already getting ready for you to be laid off.
我有一个失业的朋友
I have a friend who's unemployed.
他在索取失业保险金
He's collecting unemployment insurance.
这家伙从来没有如此卖♥♥命过
This guy has never worked this hard in his life to keep this thing going.
他每周都会去失业办公室 排长队,不停参加面试…
He's down there every week waiting on the lines and getting interviewed...
然后编造一堆找工作的谎言
...and making up all these lies about looking for jobs.
如果那帮人知道他为了避免得到工作 而付出的努力和精力…
If they had any idea the effort and energy that he is expending...
我敢肯定,他们会给他加薪的
...to avoid work, I'm sure they'd give him a raise. I'm sure of it.
这家伙花费了大把力气…
The guy is doing a tremendous job...
…逃避再就业
...not working.
告诉我更多关于第六局比赛的事
So tell me more about this game six.
第十局快结束时 我们已经有2个出局了
Well, there was two outs, bottom of the tenth.
再一个出局我们就要输掉比赛了
We're one out away from losing the series.
你好,你过得好吗?
Hello. How are you?
你们觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
你们喜欢她吗?
Do you love her?
是的,我很喜欢她
Yes, I do love her.
你的小窝很漂亮
You have a very nice place here.
那你们觉得她长得比较像谁呢?
So who do you think she looks like?
林登·约翰逊 (肯尼迪之后的美国总统)
Lyndon Johnson.
什么? 林登·约翰逊?
What? Lyndon Johnson?
他是开玩笑的
He's joking.
不,我没有开玩笑 她确实长得像林登·约翰逊
No, I'm not joking. She looks like Lyndon Johnson.
杰瑞,我无法相信你居然 过了那么久才来看孩子
Jerry, I can't believe it took you so long to see the baby.
我一直问迈克 “杰瑞什么时候过来看孩子?”
I kept saying to Michael, "When is Jerry going to see the baby?"
我也经常这么问自己
I was saying the same thing.
我们来照个相吧 迈克,去拿相机
Take a picture. Michael, get the camera.
不用照相了 - 我不知道照相机在哪里?
You don't have to take a picture. -I don't know where it is.
它就在我们衣柜最底层的抽屉里面
It's in the bottom drawer of our dresser.
快点!
Hurry up!
真是个白♥痴♥
He's such an idiot.
杰瑞,你想抱抱她吗?
Jerry, you want to pick her up?
我想还是不要了 - 我来抱她
I better not. -I'll pick her up.
不!
No!
谢谢你陪我过了一个 美妙的夜晚,乔治
Thank you for a wonderful time, George.
我很高兴你喜欢
Glad you enjoyed it.
我已经很久没有吃巨无霸了
I haven't had a Big Mac in a long time.
很久很久
Billions and billions.
你打算上楼吗?
Would you like to come up?
我是不是打算上楼?
Would I like to come up?
我本想上楼的
I would love to come up.
我…我强迫自己不要上楼
I'm... l'm fighting not to.
强迫
Fighting.
不幸的是,我…
Unfortunately, I...
…我明天需要早起,起床上路
...have to get an early start tomorrow. Gotta get up and hit that pavement.
可是明天是星期六 所有公♥司♥都关门
But it's Saturday. All the offices are closed.
我和五金商店有约了
I got me an appointment with a hardware store.
我并不是说我想一直做这份工作…
I'm not saying I want to do it for the rest of my life...
…但是五金工具使我入迷
...but hardware fascinates me.
你难道不喜欢给自己配把钥匙吗?
Wouldn't you love to make a key?
你到家会马上给我打电♥话♥吗?
Will you call me as soon as you get home?
今晚? - 是的
Tonight? -Yes.
我到家会马上给你打电♥话♥吗? 你觉得呢?
Will I call you when I get home? What do you think?
你笑死我了,你真的笑死我了
You kill me. You really kill me.
晚安
Well, good night.
这是个意外,对吧,杰瑞? 这是个意外
It was an accident. Right, Jerry? It was an accident.
她会没事的
Oh, she's gonna be all right.
看这,宝贝,看这 看这,宝贝
Here, baby. Here. Here, baby.
宝贝,宝贝,宝贝 这宝贝是谁?
Baby, baby, baby. Who's the baby?
我有个朋友现在有了孩子
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表