剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
What about personality? -Good personality.
风趣 聪明
Funny. Bright.
比我聪明? 我不希望别人比我聪明
I don't want anyone smarter than me.
她怎么可能比你聪明?
How could she be smarter than you?
好吧 让我想想 让我想想 还有什么?
All right, let's see. Let's see. What else? What else?
她的工作是什么?
What does she do?
首先 他的工作是什么?
First of all, what does he do?
他过去在房♥地♥产♥业
He was in real estate.
目前没有工作
He's not working right now.
哦!他没有工作? 不 不 不
Oh! He's not working? No. No. No.
他怎么会没有工作?
How come he's not working?
好吧 我是说 他被炒了
Well, I mean, he got fired.
为什么被炒了?
Why did he get fired?
哦 是这样的…
Oh, right. Well...
他试图…给老板下毒
He tried to... poison his boss.
什么?
Excuse me?
说来话长 真的 他只是在工作上出了点问题
It's such a long story. Seriously, he just had some problems at work.
他是疯子吗? - 不 不 不
Is he nuts? -No, no, no.
他是个非常非常风趣的人
He's a really, really funny guy.
长得怎样?
What does he look like?
什么? - 他长得怎样?
Pardon? -What does he look like?
呃 他的脸综合了很多特点
Well, he's got a lot of character in his face.
有点矮 敦实
He's short. He's stocky.
他是个胖子
He's fat.
你是不是想说他很胖?
Is that what you're saying, that he's fat?
强壮有力
Powerful.
他非常强壮 能把一百磅重的东西举过头顶
He is so powerful. He can lift 100 pounds right up over his head.
还有什么?还有什么?
And, what else? What else?
哦 对了…
Oh, right, well...
他 他有点… 只是有点…掉头发
He's, he's kind of... Just kind of... Losing his hair.
他是个秃子? - 不是
He's bald? -No.
不 不 他不是秃顶
No, no, no. He's not bald.
他只是正在秃顶
He's balding.
那么他将会秃顶? - 是的
So he will be bald? -Yeah.
发型是怎样的? - 乌黑长发
What kind of hair? -You know, long, dark hair.
飘逸?
Flowing?
飘逸?
Flowing?
头发柔顺飘逸吗? 我喜欢瀑布般飘逸的头发
Is it flowing? I like flowing, cascading hair.
浓密而有光泽的头发对我很重要
Thick, lustrous hair is important to me.
“浓密而有光泽的头发对我很重要”
"Thick, lustrous hair is important to me."
你刚才是这么说的? - 对
Is that what you said? -Right.
只是确认一下
Just clarifying.
让我问一下这个
Let me ask you this.
如果你把手插♥进♥头发里 拿出来容易吗?
If you stick your hand in the hair, is it easy to get it out?
你想拿出来
Do you want to get it out?
还是说你希望不能拿出来?
Or do you want to not be able to get it out?
我希望能拿出来 - 我想你可以
I'd like to be able to get it out. -I think you'll get it out.
皮肤呢?
What about the skin?
我需要一张好看的脸 我喜欢好看的脸
I need a good cheek. I like a good cheek.
她的脸很好
She's got a fine cheek.
是粉红色的?
Is there a pinkish hue?
粉红色? - 嗯 红润光泽
A pinkish hue? -Yes, a rosy glow.
皮肤是有种颜色
There's a hue.
她的眉毛很美 女人们竭力想拥有她的眉毛
She's got great eyebrows. Women kill to have her eyebrows.
谁关心眉毛?
Who cares about eyebrows?
她可爱吗?我喜欢可爱的人
Is she sweet? I like sweet.
但不要太可爱 你会想吐的
But not too sweet. You could throw up from that.
我觉得你不会吐
I don't think you'll throw up.
她喜欢吐
She likes to throw up.
他结过婚吗? - 没有
Has he ever been married? -No.
有差点结婚吗?
Has he been close?
他曾经和一女子共度周末
He once spent a weekend with a woman.
他不是真的要给老板下毒
He didn't really try to poison his boss.
不 是真的
Yeah, he did.
我们在电♥话♥里聊得很愉快
We had an incredible phone conversation.
我们谈了大约二十分钟
We talked for, like, 20 minutes.
电♥话♥打了一半时我就把笔记给扔了
I threw away my notes in the middle of the call.
我觉得她有副好嗓音
I thought she had a great voice timbre.
是“音质” 还是“音色”?
Is it "timbre" or "tambre"?
我认为是音色 - 我怎么会认为是音质?
I think it's tambre. -Why'd I think timbre?
她可以给电影配画外音
She could do voice-overs.
你怎么没跟我提起过她的声音?
You didn't tell me about her voice?
我没有注意到声音 - 真是悦耳动听
I didn't notice the voice. -It's mellifluous.
那么 周六晚
So, Saturday night.
她一定对那次谈话印象深刻
She had to be impressed by that conversation.
表现得太棒了 我打电♥话♥时的表现简直难以置信
It was a great performance. I am unbelievable on the phone.
到了那天 餐厅的桌子上应该摆两台电♥话♥机
On the date, they should just have two phones on the table at the restaurant.
嗨! - 嗨!
Hi. -Hi!
我们周六晚出去 - 我知道
Out we go Saturday night. -I know.
她说了什么? - 你们周六晚出来聚聚
So, what did she say? -You're getting together Saturday night.
就这些? - 是啊
That's it? -Yeah.
她没有提起那次谈话? - 没有
She didn't mention the conversation? -No.
我不明白
See? I don't get that.
我们进行了一次轻松 饶有兴致的对话 她没有提到这个?
We had a relaxed, stimulating, great conversation. She doesn't mention it?
为什么不提起这个? - 什么?
Why not mention it? -What?
她应该提起那次谈话
She could have mentioned it.
好了 好了 我会去约会的 就这样了
All right. All right. I'll go on the date, but that's that.
你认识我的朋友鲍勃·萨克曼诺?
You know my friend Bob Sacamano?
来自泽西城的那家伙 - 他刚刚在避孕套工厂找到了工作
The guy from Jersey. -He just got a job at a condom factory.
看看 他给了我一堆 (gross 12乘以12个 即144个)
Look at this. He gave me a gross.
这么多你怎么用? - 哦 …
What will you do with all of them? -Oh, well...
拿一点 杰瑞 抓几个
Take some, Jerry. Grab them.
不 谢了 看起来像是食品袋里的东西
No, thanks. They look like they came out of a cereal box.
来吧 伊莲 给 拿半袋吧
Come on, Elaine, here. Take half a bag.
半袋?
Half a bag?
你当我是什么 妓♥女♥?
What am I, a hooker?
无论怎样 它们看上去很廉价
Anyway, they look kind of cheap.
我拿一个
I'll take one.
还是有可能的
It's possible.
避孕套的问题仍然在于购买♥♥
The problem with the condom is still buying them.
我觉得我们应该和商店老板 使用一种秘密信♥号♥♥
I think we should have, like, a secret signal with the druggist.
当你走进商店 靠近柜台 他看着你
You walk into the store, go to the counter. He looks at you.
如果你这样做
And if you go like this:
他就把避孕套放进你袋子里 就这样
He puts them in the bag for you. That's it.
给他们看你买♥♥的剃须膏 小牙膏
Show up there with your little shaving cream, your little toothpaste.
“今天好吗?”
"How are you today?"
“玩得开心点” “你也是”
"Have a nice day." "You too."
你们在哪?都11:45了 他们现在应该回来了
So where are they? It's 11:45. They should be back by now.
他们在做什么? - 我想他们出去吃饭了
What did they do? -I think they went out to dinner.
等等 我有个电♥话♥ 肯定是他
Oh, wait. I got another call. That must be him.
你好 - 是我 我刚到家
Hello. -It's me. I just got home.
等等
Hold on.
是乔治 他刚到家 - 我在和辛西娅通话
It's George. He just got home. -Yeah. I got Cynthia on the line.
等我接完电♥话♥再回你 - 记住我们的约定:完全公开
I'll call you back when I'm done. -Remember our pact: Full disclosure.
当然
Of course.
好 继续
Yeah, go ahead.
我想告诉你 但我和辛西娅约好了
I'm gonna tell you, but I made a pact with Cynthia.
我们发誓不告诉你和伊莲的
We swore we wouldn't tell you and Elaine.
说吧 我会保密的 - 一言为定?
You can tell. I'll vault it. -It's in the vault?
一言为定 是什么?说吧
I'm locking the vault. What? Come on.
我们上♥床♥了 - 哦 天哪 你们上♥床♥了?
We had sex. -Oh, my God, you had sex?
怎么会这样? - 我不知道
How did that happen? -I don't know.
我闭上了眼然后就采取行动了
I closed my eyes and made a move.
在你的公♥寓♥? - 是的
At your apartment? -Yeah.
她没有留下来? - 没有 她离开了
She didn't stay over? -No. She left.
听着 你不能对伊莲提起一个字
Listen, you can't mention any of this to Elaine.
辛西娅会杀了我 我们约定保密的
Cynthia will kill me. We made a deal.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
他很拘束 因为这是我们的第一次
He was uncomfortable because it was our first time.
所以他觉得如果我们在厨房♥做的话 他会表现得好一点
So he felt he'd perform better if we did it in the kitchen.
什么? - 他说厨房♥…
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表