剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
这样合适吗? - 当然了!绝对不会有错!
Should I? -Yes, you're damn right you should!
把她找回来,就像 她会为你下地狱一样!
Fight for her, Jerry! She's sure the hell fighting for you!
行了行了
All right!
我这就去给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her.
别过去,你会被击中的!
Don't go in there. You're gonna get shot.
我说的没错吧!
I told you.
谁啊? - 是我,乔治
Yeah. -It's George.
上来吧
Come on up.
现在我们要小聚一下
Well, now we gotta get a posse together.
我喜欢小聚
I love a good posse.
小聚有什么吸引人的地方?
What's the appeal of the posse?
吸引人的地方?
The appeal of the posse?
小聚引人入胜
Posse has tremendous appeal.
离开办公桌,到野外露营 和朋友在一起
Get away from the job, you camp out, you're with friends.
来一场为期一周的骑马捉迷藏
Come on, it's a week-long game of hide and go seek on horseback.
你好,乔治
Hello, George.
妮娜
Hey. Hey, Nina.
我还欠你钱呢,不是吗?
I owe you some money, don't I?
那幅作品我真的非常喜欢 - 是啊,我也很喜欢,看哪,看哪
Well, I really love that piece. -Me too. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
知道吗?我一直在想
You know, in fact, I've been thinking about it, and...
要知道,我感觉像是从你那抢钱
...you know, I feel like I'm stealing from you.
才500美元? 转眼就能卖♥♥几千美元了
Five hundred dollars! This is gonna be worth thousands soon.
我跟你说,我仔细想了想 这幅画我承受不起
You know what? On second thought, I can't even accept this.
别,别,别这样,乔治 一言既出,驷马难追,你就留着吧
No, no, no. George, a deal's a deal. I want you to have it.
这幅画迟早会进博物馆的 放我这里不安全
This could be in a museum someday. It's not safe with me.
得放在有门卫守着的地方
It should really be in a doorman building.
乔治,我实话跟你说了吧, 我并不在乎钱
Honestly, George, the money's not important.
谁提到钱的事了
Who said anything about money?
谁呀? - 伊莲
Yeah. -It's Elaine.
上来吧
Come on up.
是伊莲? - 是啊
Elaine? -Yeah.
这人有事不能用电♥话♥说啊?
She does not believe in telephones, does she?
她喜欢串门 我早就跟她说过了我不喜欢串门
She likes the pop-in. I've told her how I hate the pop-in.
他也喜欢串门
He likes the pop-in too.
我也刚串门过来 我是很喜欢串门的
Just popped in now. I'm a big pop-in guy.
对啊 - 克莱默呢?
He is. -What about Kramer?
串门大♥师♥!
Huge pop-in guy.
好了,我该走了 我们就定在明天?
Well, I was leaving anyway. So we're on for tomorrow?
好的 - 没问题 再见
Yeah. -Okay. Bye.
你好!
Hello.
神神叨叨的女人
Chatty gal.
雷普曼明天就回来了 到时我就被炒鱿鱼了
Lippman's coming back tomorrow. I'll be fired.
他要是知道了 早就从休斯敦打电♥话♥过来了
If he noticed it, he would have called you.
他不过是想让我寝食难安
No. He wants to torture me.
把遥控器给我吧
Will you give me the clicker?
我很讨厌你手里拿着遥控器 你台换得太快了!
I hate it when you have the clicker. You're too fast.
别动! 我手指很灵活的
Get out! I'm a great clicker.
反应能力超级灵活
I have great instincts.
竞敢阻挠我用遥控器
How dare you impugn my clicking.
你在上面按来按去的 根本不知道要看哪个台
You're all over the dial. You don't know what you want.
从没见过你在哪一台 看超过5秒钟时间,把遥控器给我!
You never stay on anything longer than five seconds. Just give me that.
放手! - 拿来!我要遥控器,杰瑞!
Let go. -Come on. I want it, Jerry!
伊莲 放手 - 让乔治来选台好了
Let go, Elaine! -Then let George do it!
乔治不会按遥控器 - 给我
George can't click! -Give it to me!
给我,给我!
Give it! Give it! Give it!
真是傻瓜!
Pinheads.
或许我无法…
Maybe I can't...
…对我们之间的事情…
...analyse and theorize and...
…加以分♥析♥和总结…
...speculate on why we...
等下,等一下,换回去 换回刚才那台
Wait a second. Go back to that. Go back to that.
你把书全看完了,我还没看呢
Hey, you read all those books, not me.
内尔·西蒙的电影 第二章
It's Chapter Two. It's Neil Simon.
但有一件事我是明白的
But one thing I do know.
我了解我的感受
I know how I feel.
等一等,等一等
Wait a second. Wait a second!
什么? - 我的天!一模一样!完全一样!
What? -My God. The letter. That's the letter!
什么一样? - 跟她写给我的情书内容完全一样!
What letter? -This is the letter she wrote to me.
她直接从电影里面抄的!
She stole it from the movie!
因为你不肯付出…
Because you don't even mak e...
“哪怕是一丁点的努力让我幸福…”
"The slightest effort to opt for happiness...
“…明知我爱你!”
...and still know that I love you! "
真是难以置信!
This is incredible.
我总觉得这封情书哪里不对劲
I always thought there was something funny about this letter.
原来她直接抄第二章里的
She's copied it right out of Chapter Two.
她是个贼!是个剽窃者!
She's a thief! A bunco artist.
要我就不给她付钱了
Maybe I won't send her that check.
何必大惊小怪?
You know, it's not really that terrible.
瞧你说的, 她完全不代表自己说话!
What are you talking about? She completely misrepresented herself.
我没有给她幸福?我给了
I don't opt for happiness. I opt for happiness.
詹姆斯·凯恩才没有给她幸福
James Caan doesn't opt for happiness.
是,是
Yeah. Yeah.
她不肯摘掉帽子?
She wouldn't take the cap off?
难道她不知道他们 坐的是球队贵宾区?
No. But didn't she know they were the owner's seats?
真是岂有此理
Oh, that's unbelievable.
嗯,好的,莱尼
Yeah, okay. All right, Lenny.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
保重
Take care.
我的会计莱尼·威斯特来电♥话♥ 他可真是个大好人
That's Lenny West, my accountant, who's a hell of a guy.
他也参加洋基队的管理 这是他最大的一笔业务
He handles the Yankees too. It's his biggest account.
所以他们时不时会给他一些票
So every once in a while, they throw him a couple of seats...
上周末他把票给了她女儿
...and last weekend, he gave them to his daughter.
顺便插一句,她是个艺术家
She's an artist, by the way. Anyway...
她(原话就是她,应为他)女儿 把票给了几个朋友,你知道吗?
...her daughter gives them to some friends, you know?
其中一个朋友看比赛…
One of her friends shows up...
…戴了巴尔的摩(金莺队)的帽子
...wearing a Baltimore cap.
你是巴尔的摩来的,对吧?
You're from Baltimore, right?
噢,我是唐森那边的人 离巴尔的摩挺近的
It's Towson. That's near Baltimore.
对啊,所以你是金莺队球迷 不是么?
But you're an Oriole fan, right?
球迷…其实我爸爸…
Well, fan... You know, my father...
而且她还拒绝摘掉帽子
Anyway, she refused to take the cap off.
制♥造♥了一场大骚动
She caused a whole big scene.
真的嘛? 这么…厚颜无♥耻♥啊
Really? That's so impudent.
所以莱尼 把明天晚上的票还给我了
Yeah. So Lenny gave me the tickets for tomorrow night.
我请弗兰克和马歇尔同去 你也一起去吧
I'm inviting Frank and Marsha. Want you to come.
我,我还有事,雷普曼先生
I've got plans, though, Mr. Lippman.
没事,推掉
Well, break them.
你错过了割礼 我希望你别错过比赛
You missed the bris. I want you at the game.
那好吧
Okay. Okay.
就这样 - 好的,雷普曼先生
Good. -Okay, Mr. Lippman.
对了,伊莲,你办公室里 有一顶巴尔的摩队帽吧?
And, Elaine, you know the Baltimore cap you got in your office...
戴上它 我想跟他开个玩笑
...wear it. I'm gonna have a little fun with him.
那一定很有趣
That will be fun.
近来如何?
How's it coming?
还不错
Good. Good.
看了什么好片子吗?
Seen any good movies lately?
没有,没怎么看
No. Not really.
你呢? - 也没怎么看
You? -No.
我喜欢一部喜剧
I like a good comedy.
内尔·西蒙那类的
You know, like a Neil Simon.
你喜欢内尔·西蒙吗? - 内尔·西蒙?
You like Neil Simon? -Neil Simon?
看过一点
Some of his stuff.
大部分我都看过了
I've seen most of it.
我想我的最爱应该是…
I guess my favourite would have to be...
…第二章
...Chapter Two.
你看过没有?
Have you ever seen that?
我不记得了,或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我看过了
I have.
有趣,太有趣了
Funny. Funny.
其实前些日子刚在电视上放过
In fact, it was on TV just the other night.
正巧看到
Happened to catch it.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表