剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Boy, that Hennigan goes down smooth...
然后,你居然啥味都没
...and afterwards, you don't even smell.
对的,伙计们,我刚喝了三口亨尼根 居然没酒味
That's right, folks. I just had three shots of Hennigan's, and I don't smell.
想想,你可以喝酒闲逛了
Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day.
这就是亨尼根,无味无踪的威士忌
That's Hennigan's, the no-smell, no-tell Scotch.
大家好 - 嘿,乔治,过来
Hello, everybody. -Hey, George, come here.
和你说点事
I'm gonna tell you what I think.
我知道你不在乎我说什么,但你听着
I know you don't care what I think, but I'm gonna tell you.
我觉得你很棒!
I think that you are terrific.
就这样
That's all.
谢谢了
Thank you.
嘿,这是啥啊? - 这是早到的圣诞礼物
Hey, what's that? -It's an early Christmas present.
圣诞礼物? - 是的
A Christmas present? -That's right.
给谁的啊? - 给你的
For who? -For you.
少来了
Get out of here.
假若有重要的面试,你很紧张
Say you got a big job interview and you're nervous.
呷几口亨尼根…
Throw back a couple of shots of Hennigan's...
你会比天鹅还要放松,准备一飞冲天
...and you'll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time.
因为它是无味的,为什么? 那是我们的小秘密
And because it's odourless, why, it'll be our little secret.
克莱默
Kramer.
嗯,够了
Yeah. That'll do.
噢,乔治,漂亮极了 是羊绒的吗?
Oh, George, this is beautiful. Is this cashmere?
当然是羊绒 - 噢,我爱死羊绒
Of course it's cashmere. -Oh, I love cashmere.
谁不爱呢? - 噢,天哪
Who doesn't? -Oh, my God.
乔治,这肯定花了你不少…
George, this must have cost a fortune.
钱
Money.
杰瑞,你怎么不阻止他啊?
Jerry, how could you let him spend so much?
我确实阻止过啊
I tried to stop him.
但没用,他就是想让你开心嘛
I couldn't. He just wants to make people happy.
乔治,这可是我收到最好的礼物
George, this is one of the nicest things anyone has ever given me.
好啦,好啦,听着,脱下来吧 别把它弄破了
Good. Good. Listen, take it off. You're gonna wear it out already.
这衣服留着特殊场合穿吧
It's for special occasions, this thing.
那上面红红的点是啥啊?
What's that red dot on your sweater?
什么? - 听着,脱下来吧
What? -Listen, take it off.
好看极了!我都全身发热了
I'm getting hot just looking at it.
这是啥啊?像个红点
What is this? It's like a red dot.
什么?什么红点?你在说什么?
What? What red dot? What are you talking about?
杰瑞,过来一下 你看到这有东西吗?
Jerry, come here for a second. Do you see anything here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道啥啊? - 我不知道
What don't you know? -I don't know.
你有没看到这有东西?
Well, do you see it, or don't you?
你说什么来着
Say that again.
你有没有看到?
Do you see it, or don't you?
我看不看得到?那可是个问题
Do I see it or don't I? That's the question.
你刚才问我什么?
Now, what did you ask me again?
你还在这?你真是精力充沛
You're still here? You're a dynamo.
我真不敢相信这样都能拿薪水 - 天啊
I can't believe I get paid for this. -God.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你好吗? - 你好
How you doing? -Hello.
你和女清洁工在你桌子上搞了?
You had sex with the cleaning woman on your desk?
我真服了你了! 你怎么搞上的?
Who are you? How did you do that?
亨尼根的功劳
Hennigan's.
亨尼根的功劳?
Hennigan's?
我就坐在办公室里,那女清洁工进来
I was sitting there in the office, and the cleaning woman comes in.
我一直都对清洁女工很来电
I've always been attracted to cleaning women.
清洁工啊,女仆啊…
Cleaning women, chambermaids...
是的,女仆,我也喜欢
Yeah, chambermaids, I'm attracted to them too.
为什么? - 那可是你雇佣的女人
Why is that? -It's a woman in your room.
继续 - 呃…
So go ahead. -So...
她刚开始在吸尘,晃来晃去的…
...she starts vacuuming, back and forth, back and forth...
她的屁♥股♥在上下摇动…
...her hips swivelling...
她的乳♥房♥♥…
...her breasts...
波涛汹涌?
Convulsing?
波涛汹涌? - 我不清楚,我只是帮你说下而已
Convulsing? -I don't know. I'm trying to help you.
然后我问她要不要喝一杯
So then I asked her if she wanted a drink.
你都不喝酒的 - 我当时都不知道该说什么
You don't drink. -I couldn't think of anything else to say.
然后你们就喝酒了 - 我们就喝酒了,然后…
So you started drinking. -So we started drinking, and...
我不知道那是酒还是氨水…
I don't know if it was the alcohol or the ammonia...
我们接下来就在“滚地板”了
...but the next thing I knew, she was mopping the floor with me.
感觉咋样? - 做♥爱♥感觉还好…
And how was it? -The sex was okay...
但我把亨尼根吐了
...but I threw up from the Hennigan's.
还好女清洁工在
Good thing the cleaning lady was there.
迪克被炒了
Dick was fired.
你告诉我,因为我把那酒放在 离他右边六英寸远…
You mean to tell me, I put that drink six inches over to the right...
事情不会搞到这地步? - 你知道他是酒鬼
...and this wouldn't have happened? -You knew he was an alcoholic.
为啥还把酒放那呢? - 你想暗示什么呢?
Why'd you put the drink down? -What are you saying?
我没暗示什么 - 当然你有
I'm not saying anything. -Yes, you are.
我能暗示什么啊? - 你肯定在暗示着什么
What could I be saying? -You must be saying something.
要是有,我会直说的
If I was, I would have said it.
说吧 - 我说了
Say it. -I said it.
你想说什么? - 没什么
What did you say? -Nothing.
和你说话真费劲
It's exhausting being with you.
谁? - 是乔治
Yeah. -It's George.
上来吧 - 嘿
Come on up. -Hey.
问你点事
Let me ask you something.
乔治买♥♥那衣服时 是不是早知道那上面有红点的
Did George buy that sweater knowing the red dot was on it...
…那样就便宜点?
...because it was cheaper?
好,你已经给我答案了 - 不,我没有
Okay. You just gave me the answer. -No, I didn't.
你当然有,我看到你表情了
Yes, you did. Yes, you did. I saw your expression.
我没任何表情,我鼻塞
I didn't have an expression. I have a deviated septum.
我得…
I have to...
我得张开嘴巴呼吸
I have to open my mouth sometimes to breathe.
他省了多少钱?
How much did he save?
坦白说,我很震惊 你居然问我这样的问题
Frankly, I am shocked that you could ask such a question of me.
如果我…令人吃惊的是 你居然还能这样想
If l... The only surprise was how you could even think of that.
你就只看到这一面
That's what you were seeing.
我得和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
那女清洁工一直给我施压
This cleaning woman's turning the screws on me.
她一直催我和她确立关系
She's pushing for this whole relationship thing.
她一直给我打电♥话♥ 她威胁我要去向老板告状
She keeps calling me. She's threatening to go to the boss.
我会丢掉工作的,我得让她闭嘴
I could lose my job. I gotta keep her quiet.
伊莲在厕所呢 她发现那红点秘密了
Elaine's in the bathroom. She's wise to the red-dot thing.
她问了一堆问题
She's asking me all kinds of questions about it.
你没告诉她吧? - 没啊
Did you tell her anything? -No.
你发誓? - 我不发誓,我才不要发誓呢
You swear? -I'm not swearing. I don't wanna swear.
快点发誓 - 不要
Come on, swear. -No.
你告诉她了,是不? - 没有
Oh, you told her, didn't you? -No.
嘿,乔治,你是不是早就知道 那衣服上有红点的…
Hey, George, did you buy that sweater knowing the red dot was on it...
因为那样能便宜很多?
...because you could get it at a discount?
什么?
What?
什么? - 你知道的,对吗?
Did I what? -You did, didn't you?
伊莲,我很惊讶,很惊讶
Elaine, I'm shocked. I'm shocked.
这个季节,我难得去逛街 难得精神饱满,花光我所有积蓄…
Here I go out, in the spirit of the season and spend all my savings...
给你买♥♥最漂亮的圣诞礼物…
...to buy you the most beautiful Christmas sweater I have ever seen...
在圣诞来临之际表示我对你的感激…
...to show my appreciation to you at Christmas...
这是我在圣诞节得到的回报
...and this is the thanks I get at Christmas.
呃,杰瑞告诉我了 - 你告诉她了?
Well, Jerry told me that you did. -You told her?
你怎么可以告诉她啊? 你算啥狗屁朋友啊?
How could you tell her? What kind of friend are you?
我没告诉她,你个笨蛋 她骗你的
I didn't tell her, you stupid idiot. She tricked you.
伊莲,我告诉你
Elaine, you don't understand.
我买♥♥这衣服的时候,烧到了103度呢 (摄氏39度多)
I had a 103 temperature when I bought that sweater.
我晕头转向的,眼前是满天的红点
I was so dizzy, I was seeing red dots everywhere.
我以为那店的东西都有红点
I thought everything in the store had a red dot on it.
我分辨不出来
I couldn't distinguish one red dot from the other.
我买♥♥不起其他东西
I couldn't afford anything.
我啥都没有,我失业那么长时间
I have nothing. I haven't worked for a really long time.
我是说,看,我连一件新衣服都没
I mean, look, I have no clothes.
看我穿的
Look at what I'm wearing.
只是一个小红点
It was just a little red dot.
一个小小的红点
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表