剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
宋飞正传 第三季 第23集 “备用钥匙”
我买♥♥了一把金厨刀 (金厨,美国比较有名的厨房♥刀具品牌)
I bought the Ginsu knife.
我确实买♥♥了一把金厨刀
I did buy the Ginsu knife.
我知道你们不信,可我真的买♥♥了 我发誓,我看到了刀
I know, you can't believe it, but I did, I swear. I saw it.
一天深夜,我正在看电视…
It was late, I'm watching...
这把刀引起了我的兴趣 我就想
...and it started making sense to me. I'm thinking:
“不错啊,切切鞋子 开开罐头,挺好”
"Yeah, cut through the shoe, cut through the can, yeah.
“嗯,我要买♥♥一把”
Yeah, I want that. "
所以我就拨了屏幕上的电♥话♥
So I called up the number on the screen, you know...
我说:“我要订购一把金厨刀”
...and I said, " I'd like to order the Ginsu knife."
接电♥话♥的女士问:“真的吗?”
And the lady went, "Really?"
看看,卖♥♥刀的人都放弃了
I mean, even the Ginsu people have given up.
太可悲了,不是吗?
It's really so sad, you know.
老实说,如果你想买♥♥一把能切开鞋的刀
I guess, to be honest, if you need a knife that can cut through a shoe...
那么可能你买♥♥的不是最好的牛肉 (否则切起来不该这么费劲)
...perhaps you're not buying the highest grade of meat available.
你可以考虑不要再买♥♥差牛肉了 (hoof cut:杜撰的词语,最接近牛蹄的肉)
Maybe you ought to think about not getting the "hoof cut" once in a while.
睡觉怎么让人这么渴呢?
What is it about sleep that mak es you so thirsty?
难道做梦也要喝水?
Do dreams require liquid?
又不是在跑马拉松 我只是躺在那儿而已
It's not lik e I'm running a marathon, I'm just lying there.
门怎么开了?
What the hell? Why is the door open?
克莱默,你在这儿干嘛? - 杰瑞,镇静,没事儿
Kramer, what are you doing here?! -Jerry, now calm down. It's okay.
哦,天啊 - 对不起
Oh, God. -I'm sorry.
我没想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you up.
我在看《轰炸东京》 (又名《东京上空三十秒》)
I was watching Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo...
我…我想吃点爆米花
...and I... You know, I wanted to get some popcorn...
所以我就用你给我的备用钥匙
...so I used the spare keys that you gave me...
来你家拿爆米花机
...to come in to get your popper.
你吓死我了! - 没事儿,是我
You scared me! -It's just me.
我被你吓死了! - 好吧,不管爆米花机了
That's enough! -Yeah, okay. Forgot the popper.
没摔破
It's not broken.
快点
Come on.
克莱默!
Kramer!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
还能干什么?怎么了?
What does it look like? What?
快出去,我内急!
Get out of the bathroom. I gotta go!
好吧,好吧
All right, all right.
快点! - 知道了
Come on! -All right.
快,快,快走! - 知道了,我家下水道堵了
Move it, move it! Get going! -Well, my drain's all clogged up.
你拿的是我的毛巾吗? - 给你
Is that my towel? -Yes.
幸好电影票卖♥♥完了
I'm really happy the movie was sold out.
你有试过假装有人追杀你…
You ever pretend there's murderers chasing you...
然后看看自己能多快进入房♥间吗?
...and see how fast you can get into your apartment?
我可是从威奇塔来的 (威奇塔,位于美国堪萨斯州 意思是那里不像纽约这么乱)
I'm from Wichita.
他来了 - 快,杰瑞,他过来了
There he is! -Hurry, Jerry, he's coming.
杀手来了 - 快,快,他过来了,快点!
He's coming. The murderers! -Hurry. Hurry, he's coming. Hurry!
哦,杰瑞
Oh, Jerry.
好悬哦
Boy, that was close.
你看到那家伙的表情吗?
Did you see the look on that guy's face?
你掏钥匙开门还真快 - 嗯,这个…
You were so fast with those keys. -Well...
漂亮 - 克莱默!
Beautiful. -Kramer!
你在这儿干嘛?!
What the hell are you doing here?
嘿,杰瑞,你好 我以为你去看电影了
Hey, Jerry, how are you? I thought you were going to the movies.
受够了,还给我
That's it, hand them over.
还你什么? - 钥匙,我的钥匙
What? -You know what. The keys.
你丧失了使用钥匙的权利
You've lost your key privileges.
别这样 - 说什么都不行了
Oh, come on. -No "come on."
我以为你去看电影了 - 电影票卖♥♥完了
I thought you went to the movie. -It was sold out.
我怎么可能知道电影票卖♥♥完了?
How was I to know it would be sold out?
这才是重点 - 什么重点?
That's the point. -What point?
把钥匙还给我 - 再给我一次机会吧
Just give me the keys. -Just give me another chance.
别求我 - 我在求你
Don't ask me. -I'm asking you.
我跟你说 - 你开玩笑呢把
I'm telling you. -You're joking.
我是认真的 - 我保证不再这样了
I'm serious. -It won't happen again.
不可能,把钥匙还我 - 不
It will. Give me the keys. -No.
放手 - 你放手,杰瑞
Let go. -You let go. Come on, Jerry.
住手,给我,快点,克莱默
Now, stop it. Come on, Kramer.
哦,好极了!好,随你吧
Oh, great! Okay, all right.
好吧,钥匙还你
Fine, you go ahead. Take the keys.
但是你会后悔的
But you're gonna regret this.
哼,就这样
All right, yeah.
古琦,跟我走
Goochie.
把它们放在安全的地方 - 我会的
So put them in a safe place. -I will.
你打算放哪儿? - 我也不知道
Where? -I don't know.
我会把它们藏起来
I'll hide them.
克莱默很生气吧 - 应该是吧
So is Kramer upset? -I think so.
他最近行为举止很奇怪 完全变了个人
I mean, he's acting really weird lately. He's different.
那把钥匙给他好了 - 不,我做不到
Just give him the keys back. -No, I can't.
是克莱默吗?
Is that Kramer?
谁啊? - 克莱默
Who's there? -Kramer.
哦,好啊,你拿了…
Hey. Oh, hi. Oh, you got the...
没有,我没有… - 没事,没关系
No, I am not... -No, no, it's okay. It's okay.
我不在乎那些钥匙 是我的错
I don't care about the keys. It's my fault.
因为我的愚蠢 我失去了钥匙
No, I gave the keys away with my stupidity.
我破坏了“钥匙保管协议”
I broke the covenant of the keys.
杰瑞,把钥匙还给他吧 - 伊莲
Jerry, give him the keys back. -Elaine.
给你 - 你在干嘛?
Here. -What are you doing?
我要把钥匙给他 - 那是我的钥匙
I'm giving him the keys. -Those are my keys.
放手,杰瑞! - 伊莲,不行
Let go! Jerry! No! -Elaine. Come on.
住手!住手! 我不想要回钥匙了
Stop it! Stop it! I don't want the keys back.
我乐意看见事情变成这样
No, I'm glad the way things turned out.
本来我很依赖那些钥匙…
I was clinging to those keys, man...
就像抓住河边探入激流的树枝一样
...like a branch on the banks of a raging river...
现在,我解脱了
...and now I have let go.
我可以自♥由♥地随着水流…
And I'm free to go with the current...
…漂浮前行
...to float.
我要感谢你 - 拿着钥匙吧
And I thank you. -Take the keys.
我不想要 - 我希望你保管
I don't want them. -I want you to have them.
我不想要!不能要! - 来吧,拿着吧!
I don't want them! I can't. -Come on. Take them!
不要! - 好吧
No! -Okay.
对了,还有件事
Now, one more thing.
我想拿回我的钥匙
I would like my keys back.
你给我的备用钥匙? - 没错
Your spare set? -Yeah, that's right.
你要拿回去? - 是的
You want them back? -Yeah, yeah...
我觉着这样最好
...I think it would be for the best.
天啊,克莱默,我…
Gee, Kramer, I...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说“好的”
Say yes.
“好的”,乔治,“好的”
Yes, George, yes.
“好的”? - 对
Yes? -Yes.
我是不是应该把我的钥匙给你? 这算交易吗?钥匙交易?
Should I give you my keys? Is that the transaction, trading keys?
可是伊莲拿着我的备用钥匙 - 你可以要回来啊
Because Elaine has my keys. -You can get them back.
可能吧
I suppose I could.
你看,乔治 拿着杰瑞家的钥匙…
Because you see, George, having the keys to Jerry's apartment...
使得我生活在幻想里
...that kept me in a fantasy world.
每次我去他家 都让我感觉是在度假
Every time I went over to his house, it was like I was on vacation.
更好的食物,更好的风景 更好的电视
Better food, better view, better TV.
更整洁,哦,整洁得多
Cleaner. Oh, much cleaner.
成了我生活的一部分
That became my reality.
让我忽略掉生命中悲剧的部分
I ignored the squalor in my own life...
因为我是通过杰瑞的眼睛看待生活
...because I'm looking at life, you see, through Jerry's eyes.
我本生活在黄昏之中,乔治
I was living in twilight, George.
活在阴影中,活在黑暗中…
Living in the shadows, living in the darkness...
像你一样
...like you.
像我? - 是的
Me? -Oh, yeah.
我几乎看不到你了,乔治
I can barely see you, George.
行了,别说了,克莱默 你吓到我了
All right, stop it, Kramer. You're freaking me out.
可以点菜了吗?
Hi. Are you ready to order?
嗯,你们有…? - 等等,等会
Yeah. What's the...? -No, not yet.
稍等片刻
Excuse me.
你渴望过吗?
Do you ever yearn?
渴望?我渴望什么?
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表