剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我可不想让你在这吃
I don't want you eating over here.
你好,吉娜,好啊,杰瑞
Hello, Gina. Hello, Jerry.
你好,纽曼
Hello, Newman.
你说马丁醒了纽曼会不会告诉他?
Do you think Newman would tell Martin if he wakes up?
什么样的疯子会这么干? 他会杀了我的
What kind of sicko would do that? He could kill me.
抽烟的人多了,伊莲
People smoke, Elaine.
我妈妈也抽烟
My mother smoked.
我都没事
It didn't hurt me.
墙刚刚动了一下你们看见了么?
Did you guys see that wall move?
唉,幸亏咱们来了
Boy, it's a good thing we came.
会不会是开曼岛当地有什么状况?
Could there be a native problem in the Caymans?
说不定是当地暴♥乱♥
Maybe there's native unrest.
嗨,我都三天没吃东西了
Hi. I haven't eaten in three days.
我想问问还有多久才轮到我透视?
I was wondering how much longer it would be till I get my X-ray.
我们会叫你的
We'll call you.
乔治,我希望你答应我一件事 要是我昏迷不醒了
George, I want you to promise me something. If I'm ever in a coma...
在头24小时内 把我的东西都清到仓库去
...in the first 24 hours, get everything out of my place and put it in storage.
为什么? - 有人趁火打劫
How come? -Looters.
我们怎么知道狗粮好不好呢?
How do we know the dog food's any good?
谁尝了?
Who tastes it?
她真是饿疯了
She is really hungry.
嗨 - 克莱默
Hey. -Kramer.
纽曼在楼上探望马丁
Well, Newman's upstairs visiting Martin.
你要不要我到开曼群岛的票?
Would you buy my Cayman Island ticket?
你不去了? - 不去
You're not going? -No.
怎么了? - 通灵者说…
Why not? -The psychic said...
我会有大难
...something terrible will happen.
我了解
I dig.
把我的吸尘器给我!
I want my vacuum cleaner!
马丁,我知道你听得到
Martin, I know you can hear me.
听着,我妈就要过来看我了 让她看到那毯子我就死定了
Look, my mother's coming to visit me. She sees that rug, she's gonna kill me.
他听不见,你个白♥痴♥ 自己再买♥♥一个吧
He can't hear you, you idiot. Why don't you just buy another one.
我花了一百块买♥♥了这个 凭什么还要再买♥♥一个?
Why would I buy another one when I spent 100 bucks on this one?
我有个扫毯器,借你用
I have a carpet sweeper you can use.
我才不要扫毯器,一点都不好用
I don't want a carpet sweeper. They don't do anything.
我的就扫得很干净
It gets my rug clean.
扫毯器是“一小时马丁干洗”以来
The carpet sweeper is the biggest scam...
美国公众遭受的最大骗局
...perpetrated on the American public since One Hour Martinizing.
那你就去看看我的毯子再说
You should take a look at my rug, then.
我绝不踏进你房♥子半步
I wouldn't set foot in your house.
嗨 - 嗨
Hello. -Hey.
你好,杰瑞
Hello, Jerry.
他怎么样了? - 我看他挺得意
How's he doing? -Well, he looks happy to me.
我真希望他醒来之后还能得意下去
I hope he stays this happy when he wakes up.
此话怎讲? - 没什么
Why wouldn't he? -No reason.
依我看,他醒来有很多事情等着他呢
He'll have a lot of catching up to do, I guess.
我会给他更新情况的
I'll bring him up to date.
历时多久的? - 从始至终的
How up to date? -All the way up.
你决不回头?
Nothing could change your mind?
回头代价就大了,毕竟朋友是一种资本
Well, it would take a lot, because a friend is something you earn.
杰瑞一个朋友有张 本周末至开曼群岛的机票
Jerry has a friend who has free tickets to the Cayman Islands this weekend.
他不去了
He's not going.
我对海滩没兴趣,怕晒出色斑
I don't care much for the beach. I freckle.
你拿的是…? - 德雷克咖啡蛋糕
Is that a...? -Drake's Coffee Cake.
哪来的?
Where did you get that?
家里带来的,我家还有一整箱呢
From my house. I got a whole box of them.
老天,那可是个大号♥的
Boy. That's the full-size.
大号♥的是你
That's your big boy.
给我吃一口吧?
Can I have a bite?
我不喜欢给别人咬
I don't like to give out bites.
我还有一个
I got another one...
不过我留着一会再吃
...but I'm saving it for later.
就一口?
Just one bite?
恐怕不行,你知道这东西很软的
I don't think so. You know, they're so fragile.
好吧!好吧!
All right! All right.
我什么都不说
I won't say anything.
你发誓? - 我发誓
You swear? -I swear.
以你妈妈的生命发誓 - 以我妈妈的生命发誓
On your mother's life? -On my mother's life.
这里有…
But here it was...
堆成山的鸭子
...mountains of duck.
不仅有肥肥的鸭子 还有汁多肉嫩的鸭子 (最左边的是乔治演员的母亲)
And not fatty duck either, but juicy, tender breasts of duck.
香喷喷的肉片… - 菲丝!
Beautifully sliced... -Faithy!
小宝贝,不,别跑!
Sweetheart, no, don't run!
想吃多少就有多少…
You could take as much as you want...
小宝贝,宝贝!菲丝!
Sweetheart! Sweetheart! Faithy!
嗨,你好啊!你怎么在这? 我怎么知道你在这里?
Hi. Hi! What are you doing here? How did I know you were here?
有什么指引着我,是超能力
Something drew me here. This is phenomenal.
护士说她就回来
The nurse said she'd be back.
该带我进产房♥了
Supposed to take me to the delivery room.
噢,太好了,太好了
Oh, that's great. That's great.
对了,那天的事我替我朋友道歉
I have to apologize for my friend the other day...
朋友?我都不认识那女的
Friend? I don't even know that woman.
我在公车上碰见她的,甩不掉
I met her on the way over. I couldn't get rid of her.
和你说吧,我的通灵预感有点不灵了…
I tell you, my psychic instincts were a little off...
护士呢? - 护士会过来的
Where's the nurse? -I'm sure she'll be right back.
小宝贝,快跑过去给妈妈叫护士来
Sweetheart, why don't you run and get a nurse for Mommy.
我就是挂念着,那天你说我的旅行
I was just curious. The other day you said something about my trip.
不要去 - 对!为什么?为什么?
Don't take that trip. -Yeah! Why? Why?
因为…因为… - 好了,鲁拉,该进产房♥了
Because... Because... -All right, Rula. It's time to go.
说,因为…?因为…?
Yeah, because...? Because...?
要命了!他们怎么能让人这么等下去呢!
Assassins! How dare they keep a person waiting like this!
德雷克咖啡蛋糕?
Drake's Coffee Cake?
给我! - 杰瑞,你最好拦住她不然我就告发你!
Give me that! -Jerry, you better stop her or I'll tell!
伊莲,别,别!
Elaine, no! No!
是有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫机? 还是酒店起火,对吗?
Are there terrorists on the plane? A hotel fire, is that it?
斑疹伤寒?疟疾?黄热病? 红斑狼疮?是红斑狼疮吗?
Typhus? Malaria? Yellow fever? Lupus? Is it lupus?
他们就在这张床上做的 马丁,当着你的面
They did it right in this bed, Martin. Right in front of you.
把我的吸尘器还给我! - 听我解释!
I want my vacuum cleaner! -I can explain!
很无♥耻♥!
It was disgusting!
你干嘛呢?再过十分钟就吃饭了
What are you doing? We're going to dinner in 10 minutes.
我还是第一次接生
I never assisted in a birth before.
真是够恶心
It's really quite disgusting.
她给孩子取什么名字了? - 说了你都不信
What did she name the kid? -You wouldn't believe it.
拉斯普丁 (沙皇时期的神秘主义者,丑闻缠身)
Rasputin.
嘿! - 嘿!
Hey! -Hey!
你什么时候回来的? - 两三个小时前
When did you get back? -A couple hours ago.
怎么样? - 乔治…
So how was it? -George...
我得感谢你 让我度过人生中这么精彩的四天
...I would like to thank you for the greatest four days of my life.
他们在拍摄运动插图女式泳装专题
They were shooting the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue...
就在酒店的泳池,不仅如此
...right in the hotel pool. Not only that...
酒店在沙滩上开辟了裸泳专区
...the hotel opened up an area on the beach for nude bathing...
更妙的是所有的模特都下去了
...and all of the models went down there.
我旁边就是艾尔·麦克弗森 (澳洲超模)
I am on the next blanket from Elle Macpherson.
我们还一起下双陆棋,裸体
We played backgammon nude.
这姑娘不错 - 同泳装超模…
Oh, she's a sweet kid. -Nude backgammon...
下裸体双陆棋!
...with swimsuit models!
噢,对了,我到那第二天踩到一只水母
Oh, you know what? The second day I was there, I stepped on a jellyfish.
它蜇了我的脚 大概这就是鲁拉提醒你注意的
It stung my foot. That's probably what Rula was trying to warn you about.
你该防着水母的 - 是啊
You gotta watch for the jellyfish. -Yeah.
这是什么?
What's this?
是马丁和吉娜乔迁之喜的请柬
It's an invitation to a housewarming for Martin and Gina.
他们搬到一起住了? - 是啊,搬到乡村去了
They moved in together? -Yeah, some place in the Village.
谁? - 伊莲
Yeah. -It's Elaine.
好了,我们这就下去了
All right, we're coming down.
你们去哪? - 我们带伊莲去吃饭
Where you going? -We're taking Elaine to dinner.
她又要禁食了,一起去吗?
She's gotta start the fast again. You wanna go?
倒是想去 不过岛上回来的几个哥们要聚一聚
I'd like to, but a bunch of us from the islands are getting together.
艾尔·麦克弗森也在么? - 我得给她回电♥话♥了
Elle Macpherson gonna be there? -I gotta call her back.
关于自杀的人,有一点我很困惑
The thing I don't understand about the suicide person...
就是想自杀的人…
...is the people that try and commit suicide...
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表