剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
叫你什么?
A what?
我跳过一个水坑
I was jumping over a puddle.
不知道为什么,我是这样跳的
For some reason, I went like this:
然后他们叫我玛丽
And they called me a Mary.
然后我追他们 然后被绊倒了
So I chased them and I tripped and I fell.
你也知道 小孩看人很准的
Yeah, you know kids. They can be very perceptive.
乔治这是什么?
Hey, George. What is this?
这是什么?
What is that?
真的,这是什么啊?
No, really. What is that?
你好
Hello.
你好,罗伊
Oh, hi, Roy.
什么?
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么会这样呢?
How did this happen?
我能帮上忙吗?
What can I do?
我感到非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
是罗伊 他因为保险作假正在接受调查
That was Roy. He's under investigation for insurance fraud.
我告诉过你 - 告诉我什么?
I told you. -Told me what?
我告诉过你咱不能这么做 - 我什么都没说啊
I told you we shouldn't do it. -I didn't say anything.
他有房♥子,有家庭 他们会吊销他的执照
He's got a house, a family. They could take away his license.
三张证明,多傻啊 我们就不应该要
Three notes. How stupid was that? We never should've got three notes.
三张证明? - 是的,你,我还有乔治
Three notes? -Yeah. You, me and George.
你给我开了一张证明? - 是的
You got me a note? -Yeah.
但我有自己的证明 - 你什么?
But I got my own note. -You what?
我的妇科医生给我开了一张 - 你为什么这么做?
I got a note from my gynecologist. -Why'd you do that?
我不知道你给我弄了一张 - 我当然会给你弄一张
I didn't know you'd get me a note. -Of course I'd get you a note.
你可什么都没说 - 你也没说啊
You didn't say anything. -Neither did you.
他就是这么被发现的 咱用了两个医生开的四张证明
That's how he got caught. We sent in four notes from two doctors.
你怎么可以这样对自己的朋友?
How could you do that to your friend?
他有妻子,孩子 还有一大家子东西
He's got a wife, kids and a lot of other stuff.
啊…对啊
Oh, yeah.
嗨,帕姆 - 你好
Hi, Pam. -Hello.
你好
Hello.
我能不能和罗伊谈谈,如果不…
I just thought maybe I could talk to Roy if...
帕姆,X光片是斯隆太太的吗?
Pam, did the x-ray from Mrs. Sloane...?
嗨 - 嗨,罗伊
Hi. -Hi, Roy.
怎么样? - 到后面来
How you doing? -Come on back.
我有个病人,但麻醉了
I have a patient, but she's under.
我都不知道该说什么 - 我也是
I don't even know what to say. -Me neither.
我就知道会这样 - 我也是
I knew this would happen. -Me too.
我是说,整个事,就是有点…
I mean, the whole thing, it's just...
悲剧 - 不是悲剧
Tragic. -Well, it's not tragic.
不是? - 不是,是…
No? -No. It's...
不安? - 是的
Unsettling? -Okay.
我是说,假如他们…? - 你们俩高兴了
I mean, what if they...? -I hope you're both happy.
我不高兴
I'm not happy.
我也是 我从小就不高兴
Me, neither. I've never been happy.
我有时候高兴 但不是现在
I mean, I'm happy sometimes, but not now.
也许上大学的时候吧
In college, maybe.
那时多有意思啊 - 是的,大学很有意思
Those were fun times. -Yeah, college was fun.
你知道整个诊所都可能不保 你知道的
You know the whole practice is in jeopardy. You know that.
别管她 - 没事,我很喜欢她
Don't mind her. -Oh, please. I love her.
虽然是首次见面 但是印象深刻
I've just met her, but I'm very impressed.
我从没有因为证明出过事
I've never had a problem with these notes before.
下一步会怎样?
What's gonna happen now?
没事,只要和理疗师商量好了
Nothing, as long as we get the physical therapist to go along with our story.
什么?理疗师?为什么?
What? The physical therapist? Why?
她只需说是牙齿的毛病就好了
She has to say the complaint was related to a dental problem.
感觉如何?
How you doing?
我知道我没有预约
Hi. Look, I know I don't have an appointment...
但是我很有必要跟她谈谈
...but it's really important that I talk with Julianna.
对不起,宋飞先生 她不在
I'm sorry. She's not in.
我知道她生我的气 但是我真的得跟她谈谈
I know she's mad at me, but I really have to speak with her.
我说了她不在 - 你不知道
I told you she's not here.
请你离开
Look, you have to leave.
等等,难道你…?
Wait a second. Don't you...?
嗨,我不知道你怎么想的…
Hi. Look, I don't know what you think...
请不要 - 但是,你看…
Please. -But, you see...
我们谈一谈吧,一小会 我都是无意说的
Let me talk to you for a second. What I did is inadvertently...
你的推拿已经结束了 请离开这
I treated you, so please just get out of the office.
你就不能听我说说吗?
Can't you listen to me?
快跑,比利,到办公室把门关上!
(小男孩是宋飞演员的外甥)
Run, Billy! Run to the office and close the door.
叫警♥察♥
Call the police.
警♥察♥
The police.
这是怎么…?
What is the...?
嗨,乔治
Hi, George.
你好
Hello.
雷蒙德?
Raymond?
只不过是六个月的缓刑
Well, I mean, it's only a six-month probation.
只是轻微的惩罚
It's a slap on the wrist.
我仍然没有 接到饭局邀请
I still don't see any dinner invitations forthcoming.
男人已经开始出现 在我的性幻想里了
Men have been popping into my sexual fantasies.
突然间,我出现在中间
All of a sudden, I'll be in the middle.
什么中间?
Of what?
一个男人不知道从什么地方窜出来
And a guy will appear from out of nowhere.
我说,“滚”
I said, "Get out of here.
“你想干什么?你不属于这儿”
What do you want? You don't belong here. "
然后他们呢? - 他们回话
What do they do? -They talk back.
他们说,“嘿,乔治,怎么样?”
They go, " Hey, George, how's it going?"
我说,“快他妈滚”
I said, "Get the hell out of here."
是老K
Hey, it's the K-Man.
你也许是该换个爱好了
Maybe it's time you got a different hobby.
伙计
Oh, man.
刚从罗伊那回来
Just came from Roy's.
汽油味让我吐了
I threw up from the gas.
他说什么了没有? - 没有,没有,他很好
Did he say anything? -No, no. He's fine.
哦,天啊,那是…
Oh, my God. It's...
什么? - 乔·迪马吉奥
What? -Joe DiMaggio.
正在喝咖啡
Having a cup of coffee.
他在浸呢 - 是的
And he's dunking. -Yeah.
看啊
Look at him.
洋基快艇
(乔·迪马吉奥的绰号♥)
The Yankee Clipper.
在这
Here.
你看到了? 这才是帅哥
You see? Now, that is a handsome man.
得了
Oh, please.
等,等一下
Wait. Hold on a minute. Wait.
看见了吧?我告诉过你的
See? I told you.
什么导致了对同性恋的厌恶?
What causes homophobia?
是什么让异性恋的男性担心?
What is it that makes a heterosexual man worry?
我觉得是因为男人知道 在内心深处…
I think it's because men know that deep down...
…我们经不起推销
...we have weak sales resistance.
我们老是买♥♥些不舒服的鞋子 不合身的裤子
We're constantly buying shoes that hurt us, pants that don't fit right.
男人认为,“很明显 推销什么我都可能接受”
Men think, "Obviously, I can be talked into anything.
要是我偶然逛入 一家同性恋商场
What if I accidentally wander into some sort of homosexual store...
以为是鞋店 然后售货员说
...thinking it's a shoe store, and the salesman goes:
“挽他的手逛逛,感受一下
'Just hold this guy's hand, walk around the store. See how you feel.
不强迫,也不逼您,就随便试试
No obligation, no pressure, just try it.
你想不想看看他 穿上凉鞋的样子?”
Would you like to see him in a sandal? "'
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表